Bid automatically on your favorite freelancer sites
Freelancer Bidding - A Freelancer's Best Friend The #1 automated bidding software for freelancers. Actively bidding 24 hours a day, even when you're not, to secure projects you want to work on. Set it and forget it. (Built onto Freelancer.com's API so you won't get banned) Features Include: Personal Bio - Use your own custom bio for your bidding so it is personalized for every bid. (Copy and paste does not work!) No Spam Jobs/Clients - Employer vetting means no more spam projects. Filter projects by country - Choose one or as many as you want Short-codes - [employer-name] - employer's public name [project-skills] - list of project's related skills [matched-skills] - list of skills on the project which overlap with yours Rate Preferences - New to freelancing? Want to only bid on high paying projects? DONE. This tool can allow you to set what type of projects you want to bid on based on hourly rates and or fixed rates. Tagged Bidding Automated - When you sign into the FreelancerBidding tool your profile will connect through Freelancer.com's API, meaning it will pull the tags from YOUR profile instantly only bidding on projects that you would normally bid on. Keyword Bidding - If you want the tool to only bid on projects that only contain certain keywords or multiple you can! Real-Time Notifications - Maintain the quality of your bids Project Tab - Keep up to date on projects LIVE as they come off of Freelancer.com. Background Bidding - Bid even when your browser is closed
- (2019-11-21) Mhr Zahid: Hi! My question is that, is this extension not detected by freelancer.com? Because they not allow auto-bidding, if they detect us then they will terminate our profile. I confirm it with their support center.
- (2019-10-29) Leit Institue: Not working! The subscription for this account has ended. Please update your subscription for Freelancer Bidding.
- (2019-10-16) Top Traduc: Yesterday i have paid the anual subscription. the 7 days of trial have not ended so I request cancellation. Now I have Canceled the subscription, refund me the money please. I´m not interested the plugin. I will change my review if everything is correct.
- (2019-10-14) Josh Fischler: Can I pay via paypal? Please contact me [email protected]
- (2019-08-23) Ashwani Kumar: Please give me 7 days trial [email protected]
- (2019-07-08) Adam Safi: Hi, I need a way to use Paypal. Thank you,
- (2019-06-23) Eylem Rondon: I think the idea is great but it would be better if improve the desing and that be more intuitive
- (2019-06-17) Drive Stolic: SCAM took the money and says the subscription has ended reporting for fraud
- (2019-06-15) Tran of Music: i helpful freelancer-bidding
- (2019-06-09) Dmitry Vladimir Russo: the extension looks very great, but in the website it's better to change a little bit the graphic. By DS Look Alive
- (2019-05-26) muhammad yafi: I am very happy to get something like this, I also hope that in the future this can be improved better
- (2019-05-19) it is beeter for taking bids on different projects
- (2019-05-08) Muhammad Ahmed: Not working, as soon as you singup it say ENDED, fake only collecting email for lead generating.
- (2019-04-03) Daniele Dimitrov: Great extension. Really helpful and is on the way to perfection with the following updates! Keep up the good work! :)
- (2019-03-30) Hey, It is not allowing to try this for first time, It says my subscription ended, But I haved not tried this before. How a user will pay for subscription without trying.
- (2019-03-29) iNFo Tree TV: FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!!!!! not working at all , i lost my money :(
- (2019-03-20) Razvan RB: It is a great extension for freelancers, has a nice design, and is very simple to use.
- (2019-03-02) Lenize Gerber: Yes! This is much easier and I will definitely use this
- (2019-02-27) fraser solomon: works great! paid itself off on the first day i used it
- (2019-02-25) Vincent Astolfi: Was using "Freelancer Auto Bidder", this is a lot better. Definitely worth the extra $5 a month for something that actually gets me responses
- (2020-01-11, v:3.0.5) Rana Zubair: How to contact support department of freelancer bidder
Helo sir Hope you're doing well
- (2019-12-12, v:3.0.5) Mhr Zahid: NOT WORKING
Hi! I am using your plugin sometime it works but many time it not works and i do the bids but its not working. Please help why is so happening.
- (2019-11-24, v:3.0.5) Haneen FarajAllah: Refund
I have sent mail already , please respond ..
- (2019-11-10, v:3.0.5) Vsevolod Igorevich: REFUND
Hi. I was charged 7.99 I donb't need your service. Please cancel my account and refund :(
- (2019-10-15, v:3.0.5) Top Traduc: Cancel the Subscription and refund the money
I have paid the anual member a few a hours ago. The trial times it´s not over. Could you refund me the money? Im not interested in the plugins.
- (2019-10-10, v:3.0.5) Miguel Ru: Not working - Working to slow
Hello, I´ve been 2h and has not push any proposal. (Adblocker is off) Yesterday I kept the computer on and didn´t do 30 proposals (8h) 1) There are few hundred projects 2)The computer didn´t sleep 3)No other extensions are affecting it. I understand that is randomized and needs to be slow so Freelancer does not block me. Please fix as if not I´ll cancel subscription. Thanks
- (2019-10-09, v:3.0.5) Miguel Ru: Some upgrades
1) Create different templates (so I can run parallel campaings) 2) Allow to add several countries 3) Use negative filters (no, I dont want to bet on indian projects) 4) Be able to revise the future bets and delete some Thanks
- (2019-09-04, v:3.0.5) Haseeb Ur Rehman: need a 7 day trial!
i need a 7 day trial
- (2019-07-18, v:3.0.5) vinay Tiwari: i need to place bids on only recents/news feed project. How i can se that ?
i need to place bids on only recents/news feed project. How i can se that ?
- (2019-07-08, v:3.0.5) Adam Safi: Paypal
Please tell me that you can accept paypal. Thank you
- (2019-06-27, v:3.0.5) Jack G: Not working?
Freelancer bot doesn't seem to be bidding at all, regardless of setup. Need assistance or refund.
- (2019-05-16, v:3.0.5) Umer Rajpoot: The trial is not started, i just signed up and it said your trial is over!!
Hey there, i have seen the details of your product and got myself very interested in it, but i needs to check it's functionality first before purchase but on signup it directly show me the message that your trial is over, very strange. How could i get a trial???