This extension validates links, checks HTTP status codes and can search linked content to help you find problems with your website
Validate links, checks HTTP status code and optional search destination pages for string matches, e.g. not all web-servers will return the correct HTTP status code, so you can search for error messages within the target page, such as "Sorry, the you don't have permissions to view this page". This is helpful to find broken pages in your website, or to locate pages containing HTML snippets, for examples TODOs in the code.
- (2023-05-12) schwit schwit: Doesn't work with file:// URLs
- (2016-11-23) hongun lyu: really owesome tool. simple, useful,helpful. make me having a glance on my website. Thanks.
- (2015-06-03) Александр Лякин: Good work! But i want more functions :) like "autocheck" for domain - automaticly start checking on some domains. And showing results only if broken links founded.
- (2013-12-10) Tim Shnaider: Beautiful, simple, effective.
- (2013-02-08) patrick clancey: Really useful tool, helped me debug my site, especially the search. That's basically why I wrote it!!! : )
- (2013-02-07) krisztina glausius: very helpfull
- (2022-01-22, v:3.6.21) Andrew Kapliy: check of long link lists doesn't work since yesterday
Since yesterday, long link lists were no longer processed, the application freezes. Your linkchecker is the best in the chrome market. Your checker works great in android. Please fix the bug with long links lists. Beforehand grateful. Best regards Andrew
- (2021-10-29, v:3.6.21) Louise Siddall: Not working?
I've used this extension for years now, it's great, but at the moment it doesn't seem to be working for me. I've tried removing and re-adding, but it hasn't made a difference. When I go to Options, I'm unable to access any of the tabs (e.g. Settings), though I can see the tabs themselves.
- (2020-06-03, v:3.6.4) Alejandro Colon: Cannot get it to check any links
I seem to be having a problem where I cannot get the extension to check any links. I can provide whatever debug info you require to help me troubleshoot this.
- (2018-02-04, v:3.6.3) Tom Lahey: Some pages report 404 in error
Don't know why, even when set on zero for concurrent some pages give lots of 404 errors for example; https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/diseases/ gives approx 40 links with 404 errors Any help is appreciated..
- (2017-05-19, v:3.5) Sachin K. Shinde: Report
Team - May I know how do I get the final report after running link checker? Please guide.
- (2016-03-21, v:3.3) SEO Rambler: not work
Версия Google 49.0.2623.87 m