This extension shows a VS Code icons in Github Repositories
Displays vscode-icons in github repo
- (2020-08-20) ivpri: Perfect, I was waiting for this for years... I am feeling more like human when browsing github repos now!
- (2020-02-24) Ali Fakhamati: Its broke icons for gitlab: http://uupload.ir/files/95x0_ksnip_20200224-035314.png
- (2019-01-27) 马进: After I use it , GitZip extension failed
- (2018-07-20) 0x eac7: Just works.
- (2017-11-10) Juraj Kocan: popici
- (2020-02-25, v:1.19) Nils Fahldieck: No more icons displaying
I loved the addon but recently it stopped working. All I'm seeing are rotating loading circles instead of those beautiful colorful icons. Is there a fix?
- (2018-10-05, v:1.14) Rob Graham: Why are there no options?
I need to be able to select which icons/extensions to disable. When looking at a repository that contains many file types it can be just as hard finding what you want as before adding the extension. This is especially true when my `lib`, `config`, `util` etc folders have also been given icons. I can no longer distinguish what is a folder and what is a file anymore.