Allows the user to easily initiate an unblock request when an HTTPS site was denied by the adam:ONE® system.
Enhances the user experience for adam:ONE® users (formerly known as DNSthingy™) - Display the Block Page for denied HTTPS sites. - List website dependencies. - Allow Google's reCAPTCHA to function when Google domains are denied. - Display protection status behind adam:ONE®.
- (2019-08-14) Live for Technology: You really need to disclose that you have a listener set up in the background via blockedhttpsdetector_background.js that literally catches ALL error URLs, and apparently ALL headers of sites I browse to your site of http://mytools.management/isblocked". Nowhere in the description or installation does it inform me as the user that my ENTIRE browsing history/activity is potentially being not only sent to your site (privacy) but then what obviously happens to my browsing performance if/when we all have to first send our traffic through your site?!? This alone takes it from a five-star extension to a one(zero)-star IMO and no way I'll continue to use it.
- (2019-02-08) A Chase Turner: Before DNSThingy, I thought Cisco's Umbrella product was my best line of protection, except for the bypass of DNS lookups via HTTPS. DNSThingy's DTTS product is a singularly brilliant strategy to enforce protection at Layer 2 -- by assuring any outgoing connection is first qualified via a FQDN which allows one to evaluate the domain's reputation BEFORE allowing the connection!
- (2018-07-19) Roman K: Simple, straigforward, valuable. Indispensable for using with HTTP Request Blocker extension.
- (2018-03-28) Daryl Siemens: Makes whitelisting possible!
- (2017-03-15) Geoffrey Shaw: Excellent! Solved my problem!
- (2017-02-05) David Redekop: I use this every day.
- (2016-11-22) Jason Burke: Great tool to have when trying to manage white-lists.
- (2016-05-13) Dave Borgne: Great extension!
- (2020-09-14, v:0.5.0) GravyBoat Captain: Firefox
Is this extension available for Firefox?
- (2017-07-03, v:0.4.4) Bass 1957: ip address
Is there a way to add have the ip address each host name resolved to?