Hide unimportant diffs when reviewing pull requests or viewing commits on Github
Let's you hide specific files when reviewing "Files Changed" in a Github pull request.
- (2020-03-24) As of 2020, this extension no longer works, don't even bother installing it.
- (2016-01-19) Goran Brkic: Doesn't work
- (2015-03-26) Tim Hockin: Doesn't work
- (2014-12-03) Matt Taylor: Stopped working.
- (2014-08-14) Craig Day: Super simple. Works well. Doesn't get in my way. Very helpful.
- (2014-05-09) Very helpful! Don't know why github hasn't implemented that button yet...
- (2013-09-18) Neil Hooey: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2013-04-05) Matthew Robertson: Super simple. Does what it says it does.
- (2017-01-24, v:0.0.3) vlad barjovanu: It doesn't seem to work anymore
No collapse button appears
- (2016-08-09, v:0.0.3) Daisuke Miyamoto: Button does not present
chrome-extension://eenmpdlgpfhmgkkmpjmmchokkmjacaeo/lib/collapse_diff.js:23 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertAdjacentHTML' of null
- (2015-03-26, v:0.0.3) Tim Hockin: Doesn't seem to work.
I tried it, no collapse button