Copy the current Salesforce record's ID to the clipboard, or paste your way to the record's page from where you are!
Navigate Salesforce records by ID with keyboard shortcuts and the right-click menu: - [NEW] Copy list views with a single click - Alt-C copies the current page's record ID - Alt-Shift-C copies the current page's cleaned up URL - Alt-V opens the record page for the ID on your clipboard (copied from any source) - Alt-B opens the record page for the ID on your clipboard in a new tab - Right click on any Salesforce link to copy just the Salesforce ID from it or grab a clean version of the URL All keyboard shortcuts can be configured from Chrome's Extension Shortcuts page. This extension works with Classic and Lightning interfaces.
- (2021-08-27) Brandon Koletsky: Great app and does exactly what its supposed to do. Copy Related List is also a great new feature. No idea if possible, but if you can take it a step farther and export a related list, It would be the best extension on my computer.
- (2020-11-20) Laura Straub: Small but mighty! Takes the aggravation out of grabbing an ID or clean URL. You won't realize how awesome this app is until you start using it. LOVE IT.
- (2020-10-27) Juul Schobbers: Great addon!
- (2019-08-21) max walker: Top little app for copying record ID's
- (2020-12-16, v:1.8.0) Laura Straub: Shortcut for clean URL
Would it be possible to add a shortcut keys to grab a clean URL as well?
- (2020-10-27, v:1.8.0) Juul Schobbers: 18 digit Id
Is it also possible to retrieve the 18 digit id?