Converts your Bitbucket issues into a Trello style manager.
Bittask is a simple chrome extension which converts your Bitbucket issues into Kanban style lists (similar to Trello, Waffle.io, Zenhub, etc). Manage your issues by simply dragging and dropping between lists, and have it all synced within your team (real time updates coming soon). No need to use a separate project management tool. Simply get started by installing the application from the Chrome Store and then visiting the repository issues on Bitbucket which you want to work on. By clicking the "Enable Bittask" button it will generate the first list for you and put all your issues in there. You can create as many lists as you want using the "+ Create List" button on the top right. You can also rename or delete your lists later on. The position and lists get shared across anyone also using the extension, so you can use this as part of your team. The updates are not yet realtime, so you will need to refresh the page to see the latest changes.
- (2017-08-31) Does not work on BitBucket's new UI.
- (2017-01-05) Peter Zuspan: It doesn't show any issues after I add it to bitbucket.
- (2016-09-14) Roland Ihasz: great tool, very useful
- (2016-06-21) Cool! It could change tasks to resolved if we move them to a "resolved" column, or it may have a button to change its status to resolved or rejected.
- (2016-05-27) Luís Fernando Richter: Não funcionou :(
- (2016-05-05) Vadym Parakonnyi: great idea
- (2016-04-19) Christabel Quinlob: Really cool idea, but I think it needs a few more features before I can ditch trello. :) - The ability to assign a particular status to a list. So when you drag an issue from one list to another it also changes the issue. - Filtering of issues, useful when shifting through a particular milestone or version or assignee.
- (2017-02-19, v:0.2.9) Dan Dvoracek: Unable to see issues
Same problem as described by other users. Feb 2017. Can't see issues once the extension is enabled.
- (2017-01-05, v:0.2.9) Peter Zuspan: no issues
I too cannot see any issues when I enable bittask on my repository. Any progress on this?
- (2016-08-11, v:0.2.9) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Bittask for Bitbucket" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-08-10, v:0.2.9) Arania Jain: Problem with new Atlassian accounts
So the issue with issues not showing up for users after enabling Bittask is because of the new Atlassian account integration enabled by default on Bitbucket. All new Bitbucket accounts are actually Atlassian accounts. I have two Bitbucket accounts (one is the standard bitbucket account from 2010 and other one created in May 2016). Bittask works with my older account but not with the new account. I tried debugging the issue and it's actually due to way they have changed the auth process. New accounts can only login using the email address and not with the bitbucket handle (it's only for the repo URLs, not a username). Hopefully this info will help you in fixing the issue and get Bittask working for everyone!
- (2016-07-17, v:0.2.9) Peter Zuspan: no issues showing up
I installed bittask, but when I enable it all my issues disappear. I can add new lists and issues and they appear for a minute, but if I refresh, they disappear as well.
- (2016-05-27, v:0.2.8) Luís Fernando Richter: Não funcionou
Não cria lista....