Real-time bitcoin conversion extension.
Get Used to Bitcoin is a real-time bitcoin conversion browser extension for Google Chrome and Firefox that scans web-pages for price values and provides the value converted to bitcoin. At the click of a button, see the prices of goods and services in bitcoin on any website, including many of the world’s largest e-commerce sites. Our extension is tested and proven to work on Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, Costco, and many others. No calculators, no confusion, no-brainer. To use our extension, navigate to any web-page and click on the browser action icon in the top-right corner of your web browser. All price values on the web-page will be almost instantly converted to bitcoin. It's that simple. For accurate results, bitcoin conversion rates are fetched from Blockchain's bitcoin ticker API, which is updated every fifteen minutes. Our advanced content script accurately detects and converts price values of almost any format and can automatically recognize multiple currencies. For better precision, converted values less than one bitcoin are displayed as satoshis, a bitcoin sub-unit. One bitcoin is equal to one-hundred-million satoshis. Please note that this extension does not mine crypto-currency. Get Used to Bitcoin currently supports the following currencies: • United States Dollar • Euro • Pound Sterling • Japanese Yen • Australian Dollar • Thai Baht • South Korean Won • Russian Ruble Trouble seeing bitcoin everywhere? Send us an email at [email protected]etusedtobitcoin.com with the website address and a screenshot of the issue.
- (2019-06-25) Collin Doan: help bitcoin grow! great extension
- (2019-06-21) 1BTC onebtc: Hello It's a really fun application. I have a feedback. I am more comfortable with the original BTC 8 decimal unit than the Satoshi unit. Easy to me 5.1386426 BTC If you consider update your app, please keep this idea. Thank you.
- (2019-06-15) Luis Pavón: Wrong conversion
- (2019-05-27) Corbin Perkins: Love it works great!
- (2019-05-23) Adam Moore: This is a fantastic extention to help the growth of Bitcoin.
- (2019-05-23) Reinaldo Kalachian: perfect!
- (2019-04-19) Kaden Campbell: Does exactly as described. Works flawlessly.