'Tracey - Bug Cop' - Putting Bugs behind Bars since 2016
Tracey is a visual bug tracker for website development, or anything that you can see in a browser. You visually pinpoint the issue/task/bug in the browser and then manage the issue using Trello. *** Tracey won't let you login to Trello when you have the Extensions page active. To login go to any other website - refresh and login *** Version 0.1.2 - Minor fixes. Looked at the issue of not being able to login to Trello from the Extensions page. There's no way around this unfortunately. You will need to go to another page/tab in your browser (any page like Google.com) and login from there. Version 0.1.1 - Fixed issue "Backlog List not found" Version 0.1.0 - The last version didn't quite fix the Object:Object notification issue - it has now been finally fixed! - Fixed "User data is missed" error - Made some changes to minimise conflicting with existing website CSS classes - After many people being offended about the gun icon it has now been replaced with a Fly Spray icon - Removed PC Mode with Water Pistol Icon in Settings - Added Kill Mode with Gun Icon in Settings Version 0.0.9 - Removed annoying Object:Object notification issue Version 0.0.8 - Quite a big update this one! - Added settings screen - Added retina logo - Added Board you are using in Pop-Up (limits adding tasks to wrong boards) - Added option to select Trello List (no longer have to use the default "Backlog" list) - Added PC Mode to settings (changes icon from a gun to a water pistol) - Formatted browser data into Trello comment better - Moved Issue URL to it's own comment so it is still clickable - Removed all traces of working title "BugNerd" in code - More stylesheet conflict issues resolved - Changed ON/OFF selectors to flat design Version 0.0.7 - Further style sheet conflict fixes - Fixed issue reporting bugs over pop-up windows Version 0.0.6 - NEW FEATURE - Assign tasks directly from the pop-up window - NEW FEATURE - Assign labels directly from the pop-up window - Fixed style sheet conflicts - Added instructions to settings screen to remove visual markers Version 0.0.5 - Fixed issue when reporting bug over video. Version 0.0.4 - Changed name to Tracey - Bug Cop for Trello to make way for JIRA version. Version 0.0.3 - Fixed "List Name Backlog was not found" error. Version 0.0.2 - Gun Icon is now not captured in screen capture. - Added URL to Issue Details. - If Archive List is created in Trello and the Card moved to that list the marker is removed.
- (2020-03-27) Moe Chehab: Great collaboration tool that allows the team to quickly add bugs to a Trello board for review. We already use Trello so having something that integrates with it to capture bug reports is wonderful. Was easy to get set up as well.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-01-13) Asher Todd: Tracey is the best! She has certainly made communicating with my Developers super easy. I've used Bugherd previously and this is much better. Love how easily it integrates with Trello too, the perfect Combo! Highly recommend.
- (2019-04-15) Justin Schlumkoski: Uses a gun and not a bug for the default icon. This means that this can't be used in any sort of professional setting. So much potential, but an extremely disappointing execution.
- (2018-01-31) Salih Kiraz: perfect
- (2017-11-13) Jed Peters: A Great Visual Tool that helps me bring my visions to my developers quickly and easily.
- (2016-06-22) Aleksey Kulikov: Useful but want to use another name for backlog list. Also I personally use Skitch app (from Evernote) to make the screenshots and miss text annotations feature
- (2016-06-21) A really fast way to get bugs from your web apps into Trello. Love the way it also pulls browser data and css selector details!
- (2016-06-19) Sonia Benavides: Es increible lo facil que es reportar bugs enfocandote en las cosas que se deben mejorar en el proyecto, te ahorra cantidades de tiempo Me encanta la facilidad de uso y como mejora la productividad con mi equipo de trabajo. It's amazing how easy it is to report bugs focusing on things that need improvement in the project saves amounts of time I love the ease of use and improves productivity as my team.
- (2016-06-19) linda mirianashvili: Very useful, it helps me so much :)
- (2016-06-17) Luis García: Very useful, It was like a right hand to me.
- (2016-06-17) Milan Mandić: Great app! Saves a lot of time!
- (2016-06-16) Evgeniy Shapovalov: Very convinient thing, It saves my time very much:)
- (2016-06-15) John Chase: This makes logging bugs way more quickly for me. I couldn't recommend it more. Exactly what any good QA needs.
- (2016-06-15) Bam .A: Its a great app, it is really good for tester especially to point out specific issue. One thing tho, how do you remove the pinpoint icon from the page, I cannot seem to find it.
- (2016-06-15) Luis Guillen: the application seems pretty useful for web developers, only it requires integration with Trello to keep track generally is very useful, should only improve the graphical environment! Recommended!
- (2016-06-15) Fernando Garrido Vaz: Pretty useful, makes reporting bugs much easier. Definitively recommended if you use Trello.
- (2016-06-15) Uriel Vega: Simple, fast and easy to use! great for team projects.
- (2016-06-15) Anton Repushko: Perfect tool with perfect blonde)
- (2016-05-09) St Joseph: This is a great tool. It makes finding bugs fun. I've used Bugherd in the past and it works well but it's expensive and this is free and works just as well.
- (2016-04-22) Easy to use - a super useful tool. Exactly what I needed :)
- (2018-12-11, v:0.0.9) Moe Chehab: Change gun icon to non-gun
Hello! I'm wondering if you could change PC mode to not have a gun at all? My workplace doesn't want me using it even with the fake gun... but I find the tool super useful anyways. Maybe something like a insect with a X on top of it or something? In any case I really appreciate your dev work. Would be happy to throw a few bones your way... Cheers.
- (2018-02-12, v:0.0.8) Dave Panfili: Screengrab in Trello
Is there supposed to be a screengrab attached to Trello task once a bug is recorded? Currently not working for me. Only data that appears in Trello bug is what looks like JSON data for that bug, but no attached screenshot of the bug.
- (2018-02-04, v:0.0.8) Dave Panfili: Not Adding To Backlog
I'm assigning bugs but they aren't being posted to Backlog in Trello.
- (2018-01-02, v:0.0.8) Unable to get Tracey to log in
Hey Matt, I've been loving using Tracey Bug Cop but this morning it's stopped working for me!! I can't seem to login, select a trello board etc. I have it turned on...........but nothing. Just wondering if you have any suggestions. Thanks so much. Claire (from Corowa)
- (2016-08-11, v:0.0.5) Michael Ord: Injected Stylesheet
Intected stylesheets conflict with styles on our current development site. It's handy that this is a tool to spot issues like this and post them to trello, but uninstalled as I don't want to battle with injected stylesheets.
- (2016-08-11, v:0.0.5) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Tracey - Bug Cop for Trello" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]