G:Gist from Lab1521.com. Create Github Gist Chrome Extension.
Quickly create a github gist on your account. ===================================== CHANGELOG: Version 1.5.1 - 06/16/2013 = update manifest file to version 2 Version 1.2-5 - 05/20/2012 = update manifest file Version 1.1 - 04/24/2012 = Shows URL of new github:gist created Version 1.0 - 04/15/2012 = First release, yay
- (2020-07-19) Kostas Georgiou: Doesn't work
- (2017-10-13) selvaraj karthikeyan s: Good
- (2013-06-26) Ash Blue: Only Gist snippet creator that works and gets updates. Problem is it doesn't keep track of Gists you've submitted.
- (2012-10-19) Alexey Shcherbak: Nice extension. But missing couple of points: 1. No option to specify language for syntax highlightning 2.If I switch to another window and g:gist pop-up disappears - all previously entered text cleared. Inconvenient if you need copy some missed pieces of code. 3. Allow app pop-up to be resizeable vertically and horisontaly - it will add couple of usability points too =)
- (2012-07-07) Ekstine Hickory: In a future release.. it would be nice to add functionality to specify and add multiple files to a new gist ( as allowed in github ).
- (2012-04-24) Marcz Hermo: Hi Alex, Thank you very much for trying out g:gist and your feedback was greatly appreciated. I am currently working on an update for this extension and the github link will be included. Cheers! UPDATE: Version 1.1 shows URL for new github:gist.
- (2012-04-20) Chev: Seems like a good start but it has one fatal flaw that makes it completely unusable. When you are done creating the Gist using the extension it doesn't give you a URL to the gist. Ideally I would expect it to present me with a url and a button next to the URL to automatically copy the url to my clipboard. Often I am using this to quickly paste something on the fly and then send a link off to someone over instant messenger. I think that one addition would greatly improve this utility. Even better would be if there was also a tab or some other view that would show me a list of my gists and the URLs.