Use Capti Chrome extension for listening to documents, books, and web articles..
With Capti browser extension you can: listen to web articles, format web page text to make it easier to read, and to save content to Capti cloud. Access your content later from Capti web and iOS apps. Capti will improve your productivity and make your reading more enjoyable. A great tool for teachers, students, language learners, commuters, busy professionals, retirees, people with dyslexia or other learning disabilities, and many more. - Capti is a great way to support a diverse classroom and personalize reading for all students across all subjects. - Capti supports vision loss, dyslexia, ADHD, motor impairments, etc. - Capti improves English listening and reading skills, helps build vocabulary - Capti helps keep up with reading by listening on the go and at your leisure. Pricing information: https://www.captivoice.com/capti-site/public/entry/get_capti_subscription AWARDS - Developed with the help of National Science Foundation, National Institute of Health, Department of Education - EdTech Digest: "Best Special Needs Solution of 2017" - Slant: #1 in "Best Text to Speech Software" lists for Mac, Windows, and iOS EDUCATORS TESTIMONIALS "Capti does a magical job on processing and OCR on images! Quick smartphone photos become clean and ready to read. Very well done! Kudos to you!" - School Psychologist: Sy Balsen "Capti just a teacher's dream! It is replacing at least 5 apps we are using now." - AT Professional: Cynthia Reilly APPLE APP STORE TESTIMONIALS: "An awesome program for educators and students!! My students are truly enjoying the program and are more willing to read challenging text." - Cre8tive Kay "I'm used to Voice Dream, but I really like that I can switch between devices with this." - Lucky_day "I have waited for an app to easily read articles and bookshare content. I have become a casual reader and love the ability to log articles and read them later on. All from a single app!" - chadcoe20 "A must have for parents" - Garrets24601 "This will change the way I travel" - Detroitmakeovers IN PRESS "…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising - whatever." - Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com "…godsend for busy multitaskers. " - Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News CAPTI SPEAKS IN Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- (2019-04-05) Andrii Melnyk: Great tool! Especially after recent updates.
- (2018-12-14) marina mell: Great extension! Recommend it!
- (2018-12-12) Michael Gorn: Awesome extension! Highly recommend!
- (2018-12-12) Maya Bee: Saves time and easy to listen to while doing other things.
- (2018-01-15) Leoni Rae: It makes my reading world so much more enjoyable. No more eye strain. I'm glad I found Capti.
- (2017-10-14) Pas convaincant pour moi. J'ai téléchargé la voix en anglais, comme demandé (mais je ne trouve pas la voix Google fr). ça mouline, et j'ai pas de son. I have the feeling that users that says it works are fake accounts, they are susppicious. One of them is the dev or someone working for the firm: https://plus.google.com/115582918616761996642 Looks like a scam...
- (2017-10-13) Dmytro Kostiuk: Capti is a good instrument to listen pdf, ebooks and other formats. With this chrome extension you can add an article to Capti for listen later.
- (2017-10-13) Kristina Lomando: The extension makes adding webpages and opening my Capti account even more convenient. Through Capti I have access to all of my reading material, syncing between all of my devices, so I may listen to my documents whenever and wherever.