Save content from across your apps and bring it together for your friends, your team, or just for yourself.
Save to Collect from Chrome The quickest, neatest way to keep great stuff you see online. Save articles, images, links and more with a couple of clicks. Choose a whole web page, or right click to select specific images or text. This will sync with the Collect app on your phone, so your content is ready when you are,. About Collect Collect by WeTransfer is the best way to capture, combine and collaborate on ideas. Save content from all apps and websites in one place.
- (2020-01-12) Good Vibes: Fa letteralmente schifo.
- (2019-12-03) Esther Borkowski: It's actually very useful to save things quickly but it crashes regularly..
- (2019-12-03) Ting Chen: cannot open the board I created on the app....
- (2019-12-01) George Ramov: Non funziona
- (2019-11-14) Inga Vaitkevičiūtė: It works Great on my Android phone, but cant find to download it for PC, I can only save stuff to PC, but have no idea where to find it later on PC! I googled and tried to find it on internet and found a web site but it does not let me to sign in, says my log in and password doesnt match which is not true, I logged out on my phone and logged in again with no problem with same detales! I have bought and subscribed for WE Transfer Pro and cant use it on PC!
- (2019-11-14) Maria Drake: no me funciona, pincho en el icono de la expansión y no me va, y yo lo utilizo para trabajar. Espero que lo mejoréis.
- (2019-10-22) Suzan te Pas: Onduidelijk hoe het qua connectie tussen app Collect en chrome Collect werkt. Dan maar via de eerder gebruikte weg: vanuit de app delen met transfer-link via e-mail, en zo op laptop downloaden.
- (2019-10-21) Victoria Bonnefemme: comment ça marche ?
- (2019-10-21) Marce Deer: How does it get 4.5 stars here? Unbelievable.First of all,it requires a phone,apparently the company wants you to buy their cloud service,and this chrome extention is just a method to collect customers for this Little-Handy-App. Second of all,about the app itself: it is very out-of-date. 'Cause when apps like pocket/instapaper/evernote/onenote making effort trying to make the clipped contents easy-viewing,this app made it worse. The clipping function is just for saving-it-later, the view style doesn't even compare to Safari's. I really don't understand the existence of this extention...
- (2019-10-21) Michael de Haan: Werkt voor geen meter, En wetransfer op mobiel is niet meer te gebruiken...
- (2019-10-18) Aline Garcia: Doesn't works
- (2019-09-22) Petra Hartman: Wie bedenkt zoiets?????
- (2019-09-08) Marliz Kerssing: very unclear how it works.
- (2019-08-14) Fabric Objects - LLC: Hard to use (and I am an IT professional). Cant simply transfer a file from android to my desktop through chrome extension. There is no login option on we website to sync with phone. Stupid app.
- (2019-05-23) Madison Chan: how to scan the qr code??
- (2019-05-11) Mulugeta Tesfameskel or St Azrael: So few commenters
- (2019-05-08) Adegolign Dereje: youtube.com
- (2019-03-29) Works really well to save things I love from my browser in the Collect app :).
- (2019-03-27) Great tool for quickly saving stuff from my browser so that it shows up in the Collect app on my iPhone.
- (2019-03-26) Great browser-extension & easy to set up!
- (2019-03-26) Love it.
- (2019-03-26) Jovche Mitrejchevski: Incredibly handy when I simply want to save stuff quickly, then I can see it from my Collect app. One click and I'm done.
- (2019-03-20) José Simões: Great. Is a Firefox extension on the roadmap?
- (2019-03-18) I use it to save images and text snippets from web pages to my Collect app on Android <3
- (2019-03-18) Antoine van der lee: Great tool to work together with the Collect app on iOS!