It's easy to track time now by using Time Doctor chrome extension
The Time Doctor Time Tracker app allows you to track time directly in your browser. The app integrates seamlessly with the top project management and customer relationship management software out there, enabling your team to track time directly from these tools. It’s as easy as just clicking the “Play” button when you use any of these project management tools to quickly start tracking time. HOW IT WORKS The app must be used in conjunction with the Time Doctor desktop app. It cannot be used by itself. This is to make sure that you have the full capability of the Time Doctor desktop app to track time, see screenshots of work done, and track websites and applications visited while working. Once you have the desktop app installed, you simply choose the project you are working on and tap “Start Timer”. Time Doctor will run in the background while you work, tracking both your time and location. When you have finished working or want to take a break, just tap “Stop Timer”. A CLOUD BASED SERVICE • Your company’s data is synced to our servers in the cloud, so no backing up is necessary. • You can access your data on the website, from anywhere and at any time. • The latest security measures are being used to protect your data. TIME DOCTOR ACCOUNT • A Time Doctor account is required to use the app. • Time Doctor is a subscription-based service. It offers a 14-day free trial after which you will need to choose a payment plan. ABOUT TIME DOCTOR Time Doctor provides detailed analytics of where time is spent during the workday. See a list of the websites and applications visited while working along with screenshots of your employees’ computer screens taken every few minutes while they work. Time Doctor will not only track the total time worked by every person on your team, but it will also provide a breakdown of how much time is spent on each project, client, or task. This time tracking data is accurate down to the second so you can see exactly where time is being spent and can also verify where it is going. You can use this data to bill clients and to have an accurate record for paying your staff.
- (2020-03-29) Mahitab Farid: Unfortunately, Hang on chrome (taking time to show the timer popup) when click on it, also is not compatible with Jira new view. works fine with google drive though. Waiting for your updates.
- (2020-01-23) omar aboaisha: Hello, i have a chromebook and my company uses timedoctor 2, which i cant use because you did not release timedoctor 2 on webstore app only timedoctor are you planning to release for chromebook web app ?
- (2019-10-09) Neal Cordova: Time Doctor Chrome extension is so easy to use and it makes integrating with other apps a lot more simple to do
- (2019-06-14) Chad Brooks: I was very upset at TimeDoctor at first because their time synching was working w/ the app and Zoho Projects. However, this new plugin fixes the problem and works even better because now I can create a task and start trackign time without having to wait forever for the task to be synched into my TD app. very cool!
- (2019-05-31) Dean Davis: Just says I haven't downloaded the app, which I have. I've also restarted my mac and reinstalled both apps and extensions. Just garbage, I've wasted so much time fudging with this stuff. No wonder people think time management is a waste of time, because with TimeDoctor, it is. UPDATE: TimeDoctor Extension seems incompatible with TimeDoctor 2 but ran with TimeDoctor 1
- (2020-09-04, v:1.3.30) Winardi Susanto: Unable to detect that the desktop app is already running on Macbook
Hi i'm unable to start the timer on my Google Chrome extension due to it unable to detect that the desktop even though it's already running, do you have any solution to this? i'm unable to start my timer even though both the extension and desktop app is already running side by side.
- (2019-11-22, v:1.3.13) Fabio Bruske: Hora errada
Está registrando a hora errada, parece estar no horário de verão. Já verifiquei o horário do computador e fuso horário, e está correto.
- (2019-11-18, v:1.3.13) Amber Easthope: Trello no longer integrating with TIme doctor
I used to be able track my time on trello by stop and starting the timer on each task. It would then intgegrate with the Time doctor app. I no longer see this feature, is there an update I need to do? Or how do I get this feature back?
- (2019-08-22, v:1.3.5) Jesfer Baculod: Start Timer no longer appearing on Teamwork tasks
Start Timer no longer appearing on our teamwork tasks for days already. Was this disabled?
- (2019-07-16, v:1.2.4) Oscar Verona Artiles: New Jira UI
The "Start Timer" button does not appear in the new ticket view from Jira. We have to go to "see the old view"
- (2019-07-05, v:1.2.4) Mary Grace Andres: Extension not working
It doesnt track my time in Zoho Project