Speed up Alexa Skill testing in the Alexa Skill Console
This Chrome extension lets you test your Alexa Skills faster in the Alexa Skills Kit Simulator. Features include: - Replay utterances without typing them again - Save utterances into buttons to save time when you're back - Reorder utterance buttons - Widen the left-hand panel Find more information here: https://github.com/jovotech/ask-console-chrome-extension
- (2019-11-04) Matthias Busch: That extension alone saved me hours when testing my skills. I wonder why amazon didn't include the features into the ask console. GJ @ Jovo !
- (2019-05-06) Stéphane Turquay: Thanks guys, it is so helpful! I was getting tired writing long utterances :-)!
- (2019-04-27) Octavio Menocal: Absolutely useful!!
- (2018-10-27) Timothy Cloninger: Amazing how something so simple could help so profoundly. Love this. I would give it 6 stars if I could edit those buttons somehow, maybe reorder them?
- (2018-10-21) Justin Harding: This extension makes it really easy to test skills without having to type or say the same prompts repeatedly. Now I can add the most used ones to the top and click on them to quickly test prompts.