Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem New Tab Extension brings a new look to your Chrome browser.
Install Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem New Tab Theme and enjoy handpicked HD images of Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem. It comes with some cool properties that will improve your New Tab experience like: - High quality wallpapers with every new tab - Current Date/Time - Shortcut links to social networks and shopping websites We are going to add more feature for you to have better experience on your browser. It's a promise. If you liked the Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem extension we suggest you to take a look our other extensions. You can reach these extension by visiting www.choosetab.com
- (2021-02-22) Shod Pell: ZYNGA took from me over 142 Billion chips with the only explanation being "Someone has reported that you seem to have too many chips." and then returned 1 Million and basically told me to start over. What the Hell is that? Zynga knows that I started playing that night with 43 Billion chips that had taken almost 2 years of playing to accumulate. Upon tring many, many times to contact Zynga, I finally received some kind of explanation stating that the object of the game is to win other peoples chips, well DUH. Zynga would not accept my explanation of how I amassed so many chips even though they have the record right in front of them all they had to do is look at the recordings. Where they can see a card by card recording of some woman having a huge amount of chips and when she lost she would exit and return to the game with another huge amount of chips. Unfortunately she didn't seem to have a grasp of the game and if I am guilty of anything it was taking advantage of the situation which is what poker players do. Zynga will tell you how they are very interested in keeping the playing field level and how much they want you to enjoy playing poker at their site. BS on a major level, I don't know about you but I enjoy playing poker much, much more when I'm winning then when I'm losing. Zynga has no trouble skimming off the top of the pot and telling you that it is done to make your experience more life like because the Casinos do it. I grew up in Nevada and the Casinos do not skim off the top of the pot. The casinos take a small percentage of every pot, not every raise, to pay for the dealer, the room maintenance, and the Casinos profit. The Casino could just as well used that floor space for Slot Machines, which I've been told, make more money for them then a card room. Zynga doesn't spend any money on paying a dealer, room maintenance, security guards, or even a cocktail waitresses. Zynga in reality doesn't have any skin in the game except for the software development and mainframe. The chips that they sell to you is nothing but electrons. Can you hold them in your hand or put them in your pockets? You sure are going to pay a high price for the picture though. The only resemblance to a real Casino that Zynga can claim is that both of them are in business to make money.
- (2020-09-14) Duran Kumcu: iyi
- (2020-08-27) Mirza Zildzic: ok
- (2020-08-04) Aaron Cunningham: Its easy to use and really fun.
- (2020-02-19) richard khan: it good
- (2019-07-09) FERAS MKETASH: these people are doing everything wrong and getting a way with it they do false adds and after they take your money they ignore everything you say to them like when you get chips for $99.99 they give you 42.5 B AND THEY OFFER YOU WILL TIME THE ORDER IF YOU GET &99.99 MORE YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN 275%OF THE 42.5 YOU ARE BAYING SO AND YOU WILL SEE IT IT SAID YOU BOUGHT 42.5B NEXT IT SAYS YOU WIN 225% WICH WILL BE 95B AND THEY WILL CRIDIT YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ONLY 95B AND THE STEAL FROM YOU THE 1ST 42.5B +THE 2ND 42.5B WICH ADDS UO TO 85B EVERY TIME YOU BAY TWICE I TRY TO TALK TO THEM MORE THAN 15 TIMES TRY TO GET TO SPEEK TO A SUPERVISOR AND THEY WOULD NOT CALL ME BACK THEY TOOK FROM ME MORE THAN $15000 IN TWO MOTHS AND THEY DONT TALK TO YIOU
- (2019-06-22) GregPDavis Davis: wonderfull yes