A free Chrome Extension designed to help developers to develop their VisualForce Page or HTML Page.
- Version 1.0 Features: - On code instant HTML page preview - HTML5 + VisualForce Tags library included - Preload HTML + Visualforce Code - Lightweight - Compatible with standard Visualforce Page Editor
- (2017-09-14) Saicharan Reddy: Elegant is the right word !! Thank you so much mate :)
- (2016-12-16) Dhiraj Kumavat: Hello Abhishek, Great work.It is very useful tool for developer for quick programming and also for new salesforce developer to learn visual force easily. Thank You for developed this tool .
- (2016-12-12) Anagha Saigaonkar: Awesome extension. Easy and time-saving. Loved it.
- (2016-12-09) Mahesh Sawant (SkytoGrapher): A great VF tool for quick programming. Great work Abhishek. Thank you for making the task easier. Good Luck.
- (2016-12-08) pankaj saval: Amazing extension for salesforce developers to design viusalforce pages. I used it and it helped me a lot with minimum knowledge of html and visualforce tags. Mainly it saves time. Good job by the developer.
- (2016-12-07) Pranav Dinakaran: Useful extension for Beginners, good visualforce page editor.
- (2016-12-07) Saurabh Shimpi: Very useful extension. Help me to edit visualforce pages also add tag and learn about them more.
- (2016-12-07) Sandip Atkari: Easy to use for beginners and non technical person. No Need to remember all the Visualforce tags & HTML tags, it will get at one place. It helps to build web page quickly.
- (2016-12-07) Shama Buchade: Very Good extension for beginners,easy to understand and Use.
- (2016-12-06) Deepak Mandlik: Superb Extension! Very useful for VF professionals and newbie like me for HTML. Good job done Abhi
- (2016-12-16, v:1.1) Nirav Shah: Add Help Text
Hi Abhishek, The extension was awesome, it helps a lot in writing as well as learning code. The only suggestion I have is, please add the help text for the tags. The help text would be very much helpful in learning the tags. Thanks Nirav
- (2016-12-09, v:1.1) Mahesh Sawant (SkytoGrapher): Regarding Undo Option
Hi Abhishek, It would be great if you add the CTRL+Z "Undo" command into the tool. I have been using the app for last 3 hours. Only problem I faced was of Ctrl+Z. Your extension is a great help for me.