You can save all your usernames and passwords to N-able Passportal, and it will automatically log you in to your websites and sync your passwords to all of your devices. Anywhere Access: - Install the N-able Passportal browser extension on all computers - Login using the same N-able Passportal account on any device Improve Your Digital Identity Security: - Generate unique and complex passwords - Create new passwords as you sign up for sites - Protect your Password App account with Multi-Factor Authentication Save Everything: - Store login usernames and passwords - Manage everything from a simple, searchable “password vault” - Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your websites Why should you use Password App? - Never forget a password - Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember - Passwords are automatically entered for you on your websites when loaded - Share your passwords with co-workers in a secured manner - Only remember 1 password! My Password App uses AES-256 encryption with hundreds of rounds of encryption processed using SHA-256 hash keys. Our team can never see or access your passwords.
- (2021-03-02) Brnadon Jackson: The extension works mostly fine for me. Though I do have a colleague that keeps getting invalid credentials when trying to log in. Same Credentials and Org Key works in the browser. We already confirmed Plugin access is allowed for the account.
- (2021-02-24) Michael Turay: HORRIBLE! great concept, inept execution, infuriating to deal with.
- (2021-01-27) Michael Ewert: This extension has been awful, better than the old version which apparently didn't auto-update to this one (thanks for that). But this one constantly logs me out every few days even though I have it set not to, and why on earth can't that be disabled? Auto-login hardly ever works either.
- (2021-01-22) Michael J. Ryan: When you aren't authenticated in the extension, there are errors in the developer console. Beyond this, there doesn't seem to be a way to STOP it from asking to save passwords altogether... this is not my primary password manager, but one used by my employer for developer secrets.
- (2020-12-04) KGB Communications: Extension is buggy. It doesn't stay signed in even though it's set for 30 days. Takes a tremendous amount of time to sync. Sometimes doesn't load passwords at all. They haven't updated the extension in months even though support is aware of these issues
- (2020-10-15) Matt Sternberg: This might be the worst extension I have ever seen. The settings never hold. It constantly logs you out. The UI is constantly glitching when you try and login. I'm having my MSP look into alternatives because of how horrible the user experience is with Passportal.
- (2020-10-14) Dax Bunce: This product does not work as advertised. Support is very slow and take days for simple issues. The main issue is it just doesn't pick up most web browser passwords. No comparison to competitor browser extensions, its just simply unreliable. Be aware, there are lengthily cancellation clauses in their subscriptions too. Steer well clear of this.
- (2020-09-16) Louis Kok: Awesome product, really helps me in my day to day work. Easy to use.
- (2020-09-16) Michel van den Top: Works perfectly with Chrome for me, really helps out with keeping my passwords and to generate passwords as well.
- (2020-09-16) Melle Bijstra: Does what it says on the tin, nothing to complain
- (2020-09-10) Tom Van Der Leij: Very nice how you can aces credentials from your self and customers. Also the integration with all the MSP products is very nice.
- (2020-09-10) Jelle Gijsbertsen: Easy to work with every day
- (2020-07-07) Jancarlos Reyes: It works about 75% of the time. There are times when clicking on the extension does nothing, The syncing between browsers and to my mobile app are also horrendous.
- (2020-02-18) EasyITGuys Computer Repair and Technology Solutions: The IOS version works great! However... the extension is hit or miss in Chrome. We've been with Passportal since 1/1/2019. It's been the same issue from the beginning. They are always improving... however... still feels partially functional. I will change my score once the product performs as well as other extensions on the market. The backend and the white label abilities for MSP's are great. None better right now. Come on solarwinds... put some money into development and make this extension great!
- (2020-02-17) Steve Kinsman: I am prefacing this with the fact I really enjoy PassPortal. However, this Chrome app drives me nuts. My biggest issue is that it forgets my sign in, and then says my credentials are incorrect, however I can log into the website just fine. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application resolves this hangup, but I expect more stability if I am planning on using this in a corporate environment.
- (2020-02-05) Charlie Sharp: I have the Org key saved in my browser ""Note that this will create a cookie attached to your browser so that the Organization Key is remembered for sessions after this one."" And that works, except when trying to use the chrome extension, it doesn't carry over, it keeps asking for the org key and I can't log in. So as of right now, I can't use the extension.
- (2020-01-28) Mike Wahlstrom: Worked great for a week and then stopped letting me log in. Been complaining to the developers for weeks. They say they're aware of the bug and it'll be fixed sometime in the future. No kind explanation provided on the cause or any kind of ETA. Just got a canned response email from them saying that the solution to my problem was that they were excited to announce that they have a Chrome extension for Passportal. So much for support.
- (2019-09-08) James Nicholson: When extension is enabled it leaves a grey box in the top right corner of the screen which you cannot remove blocking that corner of the website you're on whether you have click on the extension button on the toolbar or not. This renders the extension more of an impedance than of any help.
- (2019-06-19) Edwin Bostock: Great improvement. Much more responsive and cleaner interface.
- (2019-05-30) Ben Gillam: I have no idea quite how this extension is still so bad after all this time. Major issues. Websites asking for 2 factor login, type it in and without warning ocular plugin decides its going to blank it, only way around is to type quick and hit login. Absolutely unacceptable. Then add on constant prompts to save passwords even if you dont want to And when you do have a password in your vault if often wont find it. Or if you changed your password and login it doesnt ask to save, but it will keep forcing the old wrong password into the login box. Take a look at Lastpass, Then start again and you might have a usable product in the meantime i'm disabling as i cant work with it. very disapointed
- (2019-04-12) Chucky V: Huge improvement over previous extension. Love the fact that we can choose subdomain or domain level recognition. Still has bugs throughout system that I've sent in to support. Issues where login, password, and submit forms are not seen correctly. Also has issues overwriting data with login info on other form fields. Overall, much happier with this release. The support team is very responsive and the product is making HUGE strides in the right direction. Hoping to see some tuning soon on overall functionality. Keep going PassPortal team! Your efforts are paying off!
- (2019-04-04) Chadd Mazac: Great improvement over the old app. Much more responsive, and the password injection works with a lot of sites the old extension did not work with.
- (2019-04-02) Can't use it without disabling the built in password manager. I need to be able to use both.
- (2019-04-01) R M: Stuck at syncing and never returns any results.
- (2021-03-08, v:3.13.0) Nick CMJ: Orginzation Key not saving
We've had issues with the organization key having to be re-entered every time you log in. We're obviously making sure it's checked to remember, but it still is forgetting.
- (2020-11-02, v:3.10.0) Christine Watts: Your extension causing issues with our platform
A couple of our clients are letting us know that using your extension and being on our website are causing speed issues. Anything you could do about that? After some back and forth, here is what our client said: "I wanted to give you an update on our research into delays in Ninety functionality. You had recommended that, until we pin it down, I consider using Ninety in Incognito mode. I have been doing so and performance has been good. One of my engineers said he thought it might be related to our password manager, PassPortal. I enabled the extension for Incognito mode and upon re-logging in to Ninety, performance tanked (My 90 never ended up loading, I closed the browser after two minutes. I disabled the extension in incognito mode and, upon re-logging in, My 90 loaded in under five seconds." It really just keeps timing out our application. There isnt much we can do on our end since you guys sit on top of the web page. ninety.io
- (2020-07-01, v:3.8.0) Andrew Deitering: Animation in Chrome extension is unnecessary
The animation that plays when opening the Chrome extension is unnecessary and annoying. I honestly can't think of another product of the top of my head that forces its users to watch an unskippable animation before they can sign in every time.
- (2020-06-10, v:3.8.0) Alex Swetz: Passwords aren't syncing
I just noticed this within the last week or two. I can sign into the extension with my account, but none of my passwords are accessible. It seems like they aren't syncing. When I go to a site I know I have credentials for, it just says "No credentials found for this web address. Login normally or add a credential to this web address." The manual sync button doesn't seem to make a difference.
- (2020-06-03, v:3.8.0) jakob vandermeersch: issues with Chrome
Greyed out space keeps coming up, can't remove. The decrypted password is not visible when needed. When using Firefox these problems are not an issue
- (2020-02-22, v:3.7.3) Joshua Biddle: Microsoft Edge
Noticed issues while using Service Now and the new version of your extension. It causes Service Now to load extremely slowly if at all.
- (2019-12-31, v:3.5.1) Richard Whight: Default Tab set to Credentials no longer works
Default Tab set to Credentials no longer works. It highlights the Credentials Tab but displays Web Credentials. Stopped working a few weeks ago. It's annoying as most of my credentials are for servers.
- (2019-12-18, v:3.5.0) Matthew Barthman: Notification Popup
How do I disable the "logging you in automatically" popup? It isn't logging me into it and the screen will not go away without having to X out every time I change webpages. Thanks,
- (2019-10-16, v:3.3.0) Robbie Orth: Feature Request
This plugin is great, the only thing lacking is the ability to seach companies and then search for the type of credential. Currently I either have to type in the customer name and then scroll through the list, or scroll through all of my customers and then scroll through the list.
- (2019-04-16, v:3.1.0) Deborah Bright: Can't log in to Chrome extension
I enter my info, it asks me for the 2nd factor (push, code, call), and the 2nd factor fails. When I choose "push," it does nothing. When I choose "enter code," it goes back to the login screen.
- (2019-04-10, v:3.1.0) David Hammel: Grey window blocking webpages
The extension is blocking part of (all my) web pages with a grey square / rectangle up to the point where it is getting unusable. Happens since the new extension is installed, will be uninstalling and going back to previous version.