You can save all your usernames and passwords to SolarWinds Passportal, and it will automatically log you in to your websites and sync your passwords to all of your devices. Anywhere Access: - Install the SolarWinds Passportal browser extension on all computers - Login using the same SolarWinds Passportal account on any device Improve Your Digital Identity Security: - Generate unique and complex passwords - Create new passwords as you sign up for sites - Protect your Password App account with Multi-Factor Authentication Save Everything: - Store login usernames and passwords - Manage everything from a simple, searchable “password vault” - Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your websites Why should you use Password App? - Never forget a password - Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember - Passwords are automatically entered for you on your websites when loaded - Share your passwords with co-workers in a secured manner - Only remember 1 password! My Password App uses AES-256 encryption with hundreds of rounds of encryption processed using SHA-256 hash keys. Our team can never see or access your passwords.
- (2020-02-18) EasyITGuys Computer Repair and Technology Solutions: The IOS version works great! However... the extension is hit or miss in Chrome. We've been with Passportal since 1/1/2019. It's been the same issue from the beginning. They are always improving... however... still feels partially functional. I will change my score once the product performs as well as other extensions on the market. The backend and the white label abilities for MSP's are great. None better right now. Come on solarwinds... put some money into development and make this extension great!
- (2020-02-17) Steve Kinsman: I am prefacing this with the fact I really enjoy PassPortal. However, this Chrome app drives me nuts. My biggest issue is that it forgets my sign in, and then says my credentials are incorrect, however I can log into the website just fine. Uninstalling and reinstalling the application resolves this hangup, but I expect more stability if I am planning on using this in a corporate environment.
- (2020-02-05) Charles Sharp: I have the Org key saved in my browser ""Note that this will create a cookie attached to your browser so that the Organization Key is remembered for sessions after this one."" And that works, except when trying to use the chrome extension, it doesn't carry over, it keeps asking for the org key and I can't log in. So as of right now, I can't use the extension.
- (2020-01-28) Mike Wahlstrom: Worked great for a week and then stopped letting me log in. Been complaining to the developers for weeks. They say they're aware of the bug and it'll be fixed sometime in the future. No kind explanation provided on the cause or any kind of ETA. Just got a canned response email from them saying that the solution to my problem was that they were excited to announce that they have a Chrome extension for Passportal. So much for support.
- (2019-09-08) James Nicholson: When extension is enabled it leaves a grey box in the top right corner of the screen which you cannot remove blocking that corner of the website you're on whether you have click on the extension button on the toolbar or not. This renders the extension more of an impedance than of any help.
- (2019-06-19) Edwin Bostock: Great improvement. Much more responsive and cleaner interface.
- (2019-05-30) Ben Gillam: I have no idea quite how this extension is still so bad after all this time. Major issues. Websites asking for 2 factor login, type it in and without warning ocular plugin decides its going to blank it, only way around is to type quick and hit login. Absolutely unacceptable. Then add on constant prompts to save passwords even if you dont want to And when you do have a password in your vault if often wont find it. Or if you changed your password and login it doesnt ask to save, but it will keep forcing the old wrong password into the login box. Take a look at Lastpass, Then start again and you might have a usable product in the meantime i'm disabling as i cant work with it. very disapointed
- (2019-04-12) Chucky V: Huge improvement over previous extension. Love the fact that we can choose subdomain or domain level recognition. Still has bugs throughout system that I've sent in to support. Issues where login, password, and submit forms are not seen correctly. Also has issues overwriting data with login info on other form fields. Overall, much happier with this release. The support team is very responsive and the product is making HUGE strides in the right direction. Hoping to see some tuning soon on overall functionality. Keep going PassPortal team! Your efforts are paying off!
- (2019-04-04) Chadd Mazac: Great improvement over the old app. Much more responsive, and the password injection works with a lot of sites the old extension did not work with.
- (2019-04-02) Can't use it without disabling the built in password manager. I need to be able to use both.
- (2019-04-01) R M: Stuck at syncing and never returns any results.
- (2020-02-22, v:3.7.3) Joshua Biddle: Microsoft Edge
Noticed issues while using Service Now and the new version of your extension. It causes Service Now to load extremely slowly if at all.
- (2019-12-31, v:3.5.1) Richard Whight: Default Tab set to Credentials no longer works
Default Tab set to Credentials no longer works. It highlights the Credentials Tab but displays Web Credentials. Stopped working a few weeks ago. It's annoying as most of my credentials are for servers.
- (2019-12-18, v:3.5.0) Matthew Barthman: Notification Popup
How do I disable the "logging you in automatically" popup? It isn't logging me into it and the screen will not go away without having to X out every time I change webpages. Thanks,
- (2019-10-16, v:3.3.0) Robbie Orth: Feature Request
This plugin is great, the only thing lacking is the ability to seach companies and then search for the type of credential. Currently I either have to type in the customer name and then scroll through the list, or scroll through all of my customers and then scroll through the list.
- (2019-04-16, v:3.1.0) Deborah Bright: Can't log in to Chrome extension
I enter my info, it asks me for the 2nd factor (push, code, call), and the 2nd factor fails. When I choose "push," it does nothing. When I choose "enter code," it goes back to the login screen.
- (2019-04-10, v:3.1.0) David Hammel: Grey window blocking webpages
The extension is blocking part of (all my) web pages with a grey square / rectangle up to the point where it is getting unusable. Happens since the new extension is installed, will be uninstalling and going back to previous version.