Extension to add useful features to the PDGA website's Ratings Detail page for disc golfers
This Extension adds features to the ratings detail page on the PDGA website. It allows users to add rounds to see how it would affect their rating, as well as displays which rounds are double weighted in their included rounds. It is not in any way affiliated with the PDGA website. All calculations are approximate and intended to give a close idea of how a player's ratings will be affected. Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
- (2021-05-31) Emanuel Bergquist: Very appreciated extension! However, it does not add rounds if you have to few rounds played the last year and it does not remove rounds over 100 points below your rating. This would make it a 5/5!
- (2020-02-12) David Keller: Cool extension, however I think that the calculations might be a bit off. whenever I put in a rating higher than my current rating, the new calculation goes down...
- (2019-05-04) Griffin Bishoff: Great extension. Much appreciated!
- (2021-04-06, v:1.0.1) Webb Warren: Glitch with blank round entered. Doesn't appear to let you proceed or clear the rounds.
If submit is inadvertently clicked with incomplete info for a round, a blank round shows up which doesn't allow you to proceed with a ratings estimate. Can't delete an individual round. Also, clear rounds button is no longer available (that I can tell). So without resetting the plug-in, I can't seem to proceed (unless I'm missing something).
- (2020-10-13, v:1.0.1) Gabe LaBounty: Editing rating for previously entered round breaks calculation
After editing the rating for an added round, the Adjusted Rating value changes to an incredibly large number needing exponent notation to be expressed. This can be worked around by deleting the round and adding it again with a different rating.
- (2019-05-07, v:1.0.1) Tracy P: Can't Add a Round
The pop-up box appears when I click on 'Add a Round,' but after I enter my info and press submit, nothing happens.