A listening notepad
"TALK & WRITE" for Chrome browser. Reduce typing time with this voice recognition extension. Talk & Write" is an extension for Chrome browser that helps you type text using your voice. Read a text content and it will be typed to a notepad where you can edit it as you like. "Talk & Write" purpose is to digitize a text document by reading it, through a simple interface. For better results, use a headset or an external microphone. Powered by Google's Web Speech API.
- (2020-12-07) Marsela Topalli: πολυ καλη
- (2020-11-16) Diri Daxta: γράφω αυτή την αξιολόγηση μέσω αυτής της επέκτασης πάρα πολύ καλή
- (2020-09-26) Elsa Ice: Very good. This is the best!! I am a student and It is very helpful to me
- (2020-08-31) Vika Mjoka: very useful tool, well obviously you still have to sift through and do minor grammatical corrections especially punctuation, but it is super accurate and super fast. all you have to do is copy and paste on a word document and start editing....I know some people will complain about this or that but comeon you don't expect this to take over even your thinking now do you....people must stop being lazy and complain for their laziness.
- (2020-08-27) Aditya sharma: Great, easy and well adaptive
- (2020-07-09) Rebecca Lopez: Can't record more than a few words at a time and significantly slowed me down. Have to add punctuation and capitalization through out. Took longer to speak my thoughts than it would have to actually type them. No go for me.
- (2020-07-09) Raji Rajalakshmi: Very useful. works well, captures my Indian accent. So glad to have found this.
- (2019-11-25) Ger Rit: Precies wat ik zocht, dankjewel........
- (2019-09-08) flapman: Works great. I like it because is very simple to use and speech recognition is more effective then other similar extensions.
- (2020-11-20, v:1.0.0) Rob mate: I love the extension But
it's an amazing extension but there's a problem, it doesn't remember the choice I made for the language, for example I use English United Kingdom but every time I activate the extension I had to go through the process all over again to choose UK English again. Please fix that. Thanks
- (2020-10-13, v:1.0.0) Joseph Borg: How do you use talk & write
What commands can you give our shortcuts ?
- (2020-05-20, v:1.0.0) Najwa Laylah: Wrong Language, No Option To Set Language
Despite being somewhere in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, what this extension writes as I speak in English comes out as... well... it's all Greek to me (I'm guessing, from the alphabet it uses). I have not found a way to select another language, and English, despite my geolocation, has not been selected for me by default. Quite comical and puzzling, but the result is that I can't use this. Any workarounds for this?