A listening notepad
"TALK & WRITE" for Chrome browser. Reduce typing time with this voice recognition extension. Talk & Write" is an extension for Chrome browser that helps you type text using your voice. Read a text content and it will be typed to a notepad where you can edit it as you like. "Talk & Write" purpose is to digitize a text document by reading it, through a simple interface. For better results, use a headset or an external microphone. Powered by Google's Web Speech API.
- (2022-08-07) Hernco Back Office: I am not sure I gave the extension a fair trial. But I stopped using quickly when the microphone would disable and I could not find a way to modify that setting.
- (2022-03-20) Robert Earl Johnson: here is my rate and review of talk and write this dictation extension is so simple I had it up and running within two or three minutes yeah no problem this is cool I get to watch the words as I speak them and I feel like I could write anything doobie doobie doobie doo say all right I would give this extension 4 and 3/4 Stars
- (2022-02-25) Sajay Souchay Alzugaray: Primera vez que encuentro una herramienta de este tipo que funciona! Gracias!
- (2022-02-16) THE LEGEND: it's not that it's perfect but yet it's much better than the other extension I've used for the same purpose so keep up the good work and keep trying to improve it. One more thing, this review has been written by using talk and write extension.
- (2022-02-09) Scrapers〘N〙Bots: not really sure what's with the Bone Heads that say this thing doesn't work I find it works exceptionally well and the speech recognition is quite accurate I highly recommend it. scrapersnbots.com
- (2022-01-25) Lucas LL: it simply does not work
- (2021-12-01) Reza Orang: Hi, it was great in some cases, but it still has some problems and can not recognize words well Because of this, it causes problems and about 90% of the text does not answer more It's just as practical and great
- (2021-07-30) Naga: Need to copy and paste text created in another window.
- (2021-06-07) Brittany Zeek: this is a super dope app that I can't wait to use time and time again and make my job almost 100% easier thank you from the bottom of my young grasshopper soul to the one who is responsible for inventing this and the kicker is its free never reviewed anything either until now
- (2021-05-17) Julian Childs: as a singer-songwriter this app comes in handy
- (2021-05-03) Benny Ben: Excellent, works as I expected in both English and Indonesian. Very useful helps me much and save my time. Thank you so much.
- (2021-04-12) Patience Dunn: This is awesome! I got my work done so much faster!!!! Love it!
- (2021-04-03) Rodrigo Córdova Ramírez: Captura muy bien las palabras y no es necesario un ritmo de lectura bajo. Completamente recomendable
- (2021-03-07) Danna Quiroga Rodrigues: Really liked it! This extension helps me a lot with homework as well a time saver for long essays and does help with writing scripts.
- (2021-01-20) Fernando Diovelis Saldaña On: Es buena, simple y fácil de usar.
- (2021-01-20) Reshma S: if you could add keyboard shortcuts to copy, cut and mic, that will be really helpful.
- (2021-01-18) Herdian: Simply good. Even it's not as fast as needed.
- (2020-12-07) Marsela Topalli: πολυ καλη
- (2020-11-16) Diri Daxta: γράφω αυτή την αξιολόγηση μέσω αυτής της επέκτασης πάρα πολύ καλή
- (2020-09-26) Elsa Ice: Very good. This is the best!! I am a student and It is very helpful to me
- (2020-08-31) Vika Mjoka: very useful tool, well obviously you still have to sift through and do minor grammatical corrections especially punctuation, but it is super accurate and super fast. all you have to do is copy and paste on a word document and start editing....I know some people will complain about this or that but comeon you don't expect this to take over even your thinking now do you....people must stop being lazy and complain for their laziness.
- (2020-08-27) Aditya sharma: Great, easy and well adaptive
- (2020-07-09) Rebecca Lopez: Can't record more than a few words at a time and significantly slowed me down. Have to add punctuation and capitalization through out. Took longer to speak my thoughts than it would have to actually type them. No go for me.
- (2020-07-09) Raji Rajalakshmi: Very useful. works well, captures my Indian accent. So glad to have found this.
- (2019-11-25) Gerrit Vdf R: Precies wat ik zocht, dankjewel........
- (2019-09-08) flapman: Works great. I like it because is very simple to use and speech recognition is more effective then other similar extensions.
- (2022-01-15, v:1.0.1) josh wanner: Doesn't seem to work with Vivaldi Browser
I've made sure the browser wasn't blocking popups and turned off blocking in the the browser settings as that usually causes me problems. But it won't work at all
- (2021-10-14, v:1.0.0) Helena Harrison: Not currently working on Edge on my Mac?
Is this compatible on Edge on a Mac? It works on Edge on my PC but I have just tried to use it on Edge on my Mac, and although I can add it to my browser and open it up, every time that I click on the Mic, it shuts down my Edge pages. Any ideas?
- (2021-10-06, v:1.0.0) Helena Harrison: not loading
It is telling me that the site can't be reached and that extend browser refuses to connect. It was working fine yesterday and I haven't done anything different Can anyone help?
- (2021-06-24, v:1.0.0) Chdzsutfd38ss Mmmm: workability
Add the function to set the hotkey for the plug-in and ability to call from under the cursor
- (2021-01-31, v:1.0.0) m kh: don.t select language
hi i dont view the language choice (=selection switch language) in extention. so i dont choice the language. . this extension is very Efficient. i gratitude you. . thank you
- (2020-11-20, v:1.0.0) Rob mate: I love the extension But
it's an amazing extension but there's a problem, it doesn't remember the choice I made for the language, for example I use English United Kingdom but every time I activate the extension I had to go through the process all over again to choose UK English again. Please fix that. Thanks
- (2020-10-13, v:1.0.0) Joseph Borg: How do you use talk & write
What commands can you give our shortcuts ?
- (2020-05-20, v:1.0.0) Najwa Laylah: Wrong Language, No Option To Set Language
Despite being somewhere in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, what this extension writes as I speak in English comes out as... well... it's all Greek to me (I'm guessing, from the alphabet it uses). I have not found a way to select another language, and English, despite my geolocation, has not been selected for me by default. Quite comical and puzzling, but the result is that I can't use this. Any workarounds for this?