A web extraction tool that allows you to easily extract data with a single click.
It accomplishes this by identifying the key areas of a website and then Grabbing the content. ★ The power of Artificial Intelligence will auto-detect the key data points on the page for you. ★ Convert web data to structured data. ★ Easy to use 1 click easy Grabbs. ★ Schedule reoccurring Grabbs. ★ Deep Web Extraction ★ Grabbs are secure. ★ Grabb lists and records! ➤ Please note, all extracted data belongs to you. Regardless of the plan type. (C) 2021 Copyright LDA Labs
- (2021-11-21) cookie rainbow: Great web extraction tool! Was able to get exactly what I needed.
- (2021-11-07) Kush Tandon: I've been looking for a resource like this for ages - does exactly what we needed without any unnecessary bloat. More than a simple website scraper, this has smarts - structured or unstructured data, it is remarkably versatile, but also light in weight...and support is amazing! Must Recommend To Use
- (2020-08-17) Richard Scissors: Extension is unusable. Can't get past the sign in. It has great promise if it does what it claims to do. I have several applications for the deep scrape.
- (2020-02-02) Florin Kis: Where I used it: I subscribed to a website that has lots of resumed books. With this extension, I was able to select all the categories, all the books links and download all the books as an HTML file, keeping the Headlines. I love that I can connect multiple grabs to get everything done in one file. This is a new FREE EXTENSION that solved all my problems. The tool does everything you need. Collects emails, phone numbers, names, tables, links (even downloading them), HTML, text, it covers everything I can imagine. Then link the grabs together and RIP the data you need. As advice, be patient and learn how to use it.
- (2019-08-03) Quickly Askme: High hopes based on the current reviews, once I experienced the interface- I was ashamed with the lack of professional UI elements... after a deep sigh, I signed up, verified my email address, then was hit with a redirection loop that was putting me back into the sign in menu, I wasn't able to get past the registration and actually get inside the extension.. I had high expectations for this one, this was obviously a stepping stone in development. I read an article that said it takes 10 years of professional experience to develop a better tool that is applied in your profession. Keep learning!
- (2019-07-29) Matt Lee: More than a simple scraper, this has smarts - structured or unstructured data, it is remarkably versatile, but also light in weight...and support is amazing!
- (2019-07-25) Keith Paulin: We're impressed - we've been looking for a resource like this for ages - does exactly what we needed without any unnecessary bloat - very happy.
- (2019-07-25) Erika Saunders: Really, really helpful - has halved our data analysis time.
- (2019-06-27) Carol Schmitz: This tool has been extremely helpful to scrape structured data from various sites and the support is excellent!
- (2019-06-20) Evrard Adrien: Very intuitive and the team is available for your questions !
- (2019-06-07) Selim Hikmet Şahin: Needed for page per row usage. Everything except results file works perfect for me. However previews shown correctly, csv files are broken. It should support excel and clipboard copying.
- (2022-07-01, v:3.217) Lucy Zoe Jones: Billing
You have been billing me for a product I am not using. I don't have the product and I can't access the account. Please have someone contact me.
- (2021-01-17, v:2.100) Liam Gibson: Extension not working
Hi, I just purchased a $9 monthly plan. When I click on the Grabbly extension, a side bar pops out, but there is nothing there. Just a blank field with no text. I've tried this on several websites and got the same result each time. Please fix this ASAP. Cheers
- (2020-05-20, v:2.54) shlok patel: I am enjoying your extension but have a question
Hi Is there a way to convert the download data to RSS or API? I need data to be in form of a URL or link rather than download to my computer Is it possible? Thanks