Browser DevTools extension for modelling web pages for automation.
The Page Modeller extension enables developers to scan a web page and generate page object style code for various tools, languages and frameworks and test the UI locators in the browser. Currently supported tools and languages are: * Selenium WebDriver Java * Selenium WebDriver C# * Puppeteer * Robot Framework * Protractor * Protractor TypeScript Feel free to propose new functionality and additional frameworks here: https://github.com/danhumphrey/page-modeller/issues This extension is being actively developed and is considered a beta release.
- (2020-02-27) Excellent plugin!
- (2019-07-28) samay simant: This tool can easily save around 40% of the automation design time. The locators generated are robust unlike the out of the box feature of chrome dev tools . A big thanks to Dan .
- (2018-12-04) Vijay Narasimhan: An essential tool for every automation engineer. Saves a lot of time when modelling web pages / components.
- (2018-10-11) Abdul Moid: Excellent plugin/extension so far in test automation domain, switch between languages is simple and easy.
- (2018-10-10) Trent Colley: Excellent tool! saves a load of time when developing WebDriver based automation using a best practice page object model approach in a range of languages. Definitely worth a download if you're in the test automation field