Track all of your packages in one place, with PackageTrack.
When it comes to Package Tracking, PackageTrack for Chrome delivers an unrivaled experience. Boasting an incredibly simple & easy to use interface, you can track packages, parcels and shipments from some of the most popular shipping carriers available. Never miss a package and always know where your delivery is at. PackageTrack intelligently talks to all your favorite shipping carriers & shipment providers, pinpointing exactly where your package is. Then seemingly effortlessly, returns the result to you, to give you that enhanced package tracking experience. PackageTrack, the all in one package tracker, embodies a rich & beautiful package tracking experience no matter what carrier you use. We’ve even added the option to right click anywhere in your browser to add a package to PackageTrack. PackageTrack comes from people who share that excitement & thrill when receiving packages. We wanted to make that experience of knowing exactly where your package is profoundly better. We absolutely love Package Tracking. PackageTrack Feature List: - Connects to 20+ Different Package Carriers - Packages & Parcels Auto Update Several times a day - Easily rename Packages - Drag & Drop Packages - Add packages from any website with a Right Click - Simple & Easy Extension Interface - Notification of Package & Shipment Deliveries - No Logins for our Extension - Minimal Ads - Direct integration with PackageTrack.com PackageTrack is the best Package Tracking Extension on the Chrome Webstore! We Find your Packages.
- (2021-01-20) Thomas Andrews: I've only just installed but running a repair business, this gives me visibility into my customer's orders and my own orders! Something that would be cool is if it could load its self on to pages and detect tracking numbers and have an "add" option?
- (2021-01-10) Aaron Deister: Was FANTASTIC before the latest update. With the current update, the "more info" button can't be clicked on the lowermost item you're tracking and item names will be cut off if they're too long. The extension itself feels cluttered in its current form but with some minor fixes would be perfect. I would also personally like to see the tracking number below the item name, so that each has more room before being cut off.
- (2020-12-31) Chris Cione: Hate the recent update. It severely restricted the number of visible characters of the package name and added some dorky picture/icon of the transit process. Who needs that? Also, hovering over the tracking number shows the entire tracking number (again, who needs this?) but not so for the package name, which is what is really needed. This update was not an improvement; it's a step backward.
- (2020-12-22) Stefano Dolzanelli: Very well done. The site showing the route the package has taken is a nice touch
- (2020-09-15) Irene Capps: FedEx sucks at delivery!! ordered a package 2 weeks ago still nothing! will not even track it!!
- (2020-08-21) Ted Tieken: Promoting itself via spam from some other extension attempting to get users to install
- (2020-07-21) Brittany Allison: Such a useful tool for us! We use it to seamlessly track UPS/Fedex/USPS/DHL shipments and it's an invaluable asset to us. When you have so many incoming and outgoing shipments, it's hard to keep track of them manually; this extension makes it easy!
- (2020-04-12) borisattva: does not seem to work. despite multiple refreshes through the UI, the status of each tracked number gets stuck in the state it was in when first added. even clicking on the tracking number does not show updated status on the extensions website. carriers own websites are able to show the tracking progress just fine.
- (2019-11-29) Bappa Bhakta: Light Years better than using usps.com
- (2019-11-28) Md BABU: LOVE IT
- (2019-11-28) walter obrayo: LOVE IT
- (2019-11-27) Anil Dicosta: Extremely simple to use, could use some more options like a dark mode, notifications etc
- (2019-11-26) Goutam Roy: Great find, wish I had it sooner.
- (2019-11-25) Saleh Ahmed: Great Extension, saves me time by not having to always dig into my emails for the tracking numbers
- (2019-11-24) Kritika Agrawal: The other package tracking extensions are all malware, this one is the only legit one.
- (2019-11-23) My Game: Best package tracking extension on the chrome store
- (2019-11-22) Watch & Learn: Awesome so far, waiting on more carriers!
- (2019-08-07) Michael Ehlert: I used "Deliveries" on a MAC, but recently have been using Windows 10 PRO more often. This handy utility lets me add packages in Chrome and regardless of what computer I'm on (PC or MAC), the tracking is right there waiting! Great app, I hope to see it keep improving.
- (2019-04-19) Sergey Selivanov: No extra moves and no extra requests. Just add you Tracking#, shipping provider and Name to shipment. Really quick and easy.
- (2019-04-11) Earnest Lamb: My best extension. Love it.
- (2019-04-11) Steve Briggs: This is a good extension.
- (2019-04-11) Scott Oliver: OMG, who ever create this extension. I would like to say thank you so much. This is the best way to tract shipment easily.
- (2019-04-11) Gina Castillo: It's genius and it really works.
- (2019-04-11) Melanie May: Working good. Easily tract the shipment.
- (2019-04-11) Jessica Rodgers: Works really good. I get perfect result every time. Thanks.
- (2019-04-11) Lana Guzman: Super extension. Great way to track shipment.
- (2019-04-11) Johnnie Schultz: Its track my shipment perfectly. Tracing system very easy.Good.
- (2019-04-11) Alex Dean: Working perfectly. Love it very much.
- (2019-04-11) Ben Ortega: Great way to track shipment easily. Very helpful extension for me.
- (2019-03-27) Mark Powell: perfect extension , help to tracking shipment and show all the info.
- (2019-03-27) Andres Douglas: Now i can track all the shipment , thankyou so much.
- (2019-03-27) Alfonso Howell: Tracked very well. I'm enojoying.
- (2019-03-27) Arturo Dean: Loved it , shipping is more comfortable.
- (2019-03-26) Marco Little: 100% recomended , working great.
- (2019-03-26) Dwight Brewer: Very creative and amazing extension.
- (2019-03-26) Ruben Francis: It deserve more than 5star. I like it , result is 99% well.
- (2019-03-26) Tyrone Jacobs: useful extension for chrome , its working perfect.
- (2019-03-26) Aaron Montgomery: very useful extension i'm very happy to get it.
- (2019-03-26) Brent Wilkins: working like a software and give perfect info.........
- (2019-03-26) Erik Carson: I like it , too good and now shipping info is too easy.
- (2019-03-26) Armando Ballard: Its a very useful extension , very important tools for shipment.
- (2019-03-26) Edmund Phelps: Track very well and give information perfectly.
- (2018-12-29) Frank Bizjack: Useless service.....never found the package.....
- (2018-11-22) Kevin Hanson: I appreciate the easy of adding packages here, and that it carries over to all computers with your Google account signed in. Having an option to select "Other" for the carrier would be nice, if it's one that isn't integrated. I've never seen the tracking status update within the plugin, if that's what the "Unknown" is always under every package being tracked. Not sure what that's for if it isn't that. It's a fantastic extension for being able to easily track your packages that you're waiting for in one place. Just click on the tracking number saved (if you have a matching carrier tracking number), and it'll open the web page with the tracking info. Super simple. I recommend it to anyone looking for a way to centralize their packages to track; regardless of using it for clicking to see tracking info.
- (2018-02-27) Nir Melamoud: does not show any details, just a place holder for a link + note can it be fixed (fedex)
- (2017-11-02) Nick Piper: Shipment status never updated once, just said "Unknown." Used UPS.
- (2017-09-11) Parker Robinson: Simple, I like it. I just wish it could show ETDs on the tracked packages too.
- (2017-05-08) Douglas Miller: The best shipment tracking I've found. Does a great job of pulling all the information together.
- (2016-08-24) AbdulMajeed Al-Arafaj: Support UPS, Fedex and USPS only !!!!!!!!!
- (2016-08-02) Alexandre Mahler: ele abre o site do transportador, mas facilita
- (2020-12-31, v:6.0) Danilo Rider: Select carrier option not avaliable
The select carrier option is not showing, so i cant add the tracking. when i click a popup says, tracking number and carrier are required
- (2020-12-28, v:5.5.5) Karen Freeman: Tracking Packages
When I click on "add to Chrome", as it is suggested that I do, I receive a message that my information may be shown in other places. That would be an invasion of my privacy, so what do you suggest?
- (2020-10-30, v:5.5.5) Danilo Rider: Add Estimate Delivery
Could you add Add Estimate Delivery? that would be awesome!
- (2020-09-16, v:5.5.3) Cristov Russell: Popup will not close
I'm unable to close the popup window. The only way to get rid of it is to refresh the entire page.
- (2020-09-16, v:5.5.3) C Sanyk: Speed PAK package from China
I am tracking a package for an item I purchased on eBay from a seller in China, tracking number ES10010372172550001010001F0N. Package type is " Standard SpeedPAK from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan" but this does not appear to be trackable with this extension. Can you please add this carrier?
- (2020-08-29, v:5.5.3) Ron Moses: Different delivery dates
I'm tracking a USPS package. The Chrome extension says delivery on the 31st (two days from now). Clicking the tracking number takes me to the PackageTrack website, which says the 30th (tomorrow). Clicking through to the USPS website, that says the 29th (today, out for delivery). Why would this happen?
- (2020-07-15, v:5.5.3) Maeve: 404 - Not found
Clicking on a package to check tracking brings me to a 404 page. I've just gotten the extension and so far all my packages have been UPS, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
- (2020-07-08, v:5.5.3) Pierrette Letarte: I wish to return the parcel I just received from DHL eCommerce 355 Admiral Blvd, Mississauga, Ontarioa
I wish to return the parcel i just received from DHL eCommerce 355 Admiral Blvd
- (2020-07-08, v:5.5.3) Mary Elizabeth: 404 Not Found - Starting today
When I click on a package, to check the tracking. It brings up a Not found URL with the 404 error code. It was working yesterday just fine.
- (2020-07-08, v:5.5.3) Dave Orr: app
it just gives me error 404 now. has always worked in the past
- (2020-06-26, v:5.5.2) GoChuckle LLC: Can't close the window
Once I open the extension and add a tracking number, the close button doesn't close the window. I have to refresh the webpage to make the tracking window go away. Seems like a bug.
- (2020-05-30, v:5.5.2) Michael Turgeon: 24 peace Drill tools
Still never got them but on your tracking sad you deliverd don't think so we been her for two mouth in home allways some one here and it is paid for ring bell leave on the deck thats it but don't say you where here
- (2020-05-27, v:5.5.2) Taylor Parker: Additional Trackers
I'm a purchasing manager and I use your extension daily. Is there anyway you could add some of the major freight lines as well? i.e. Old Dominion, Southeastern, AAA Cooper, Polaris, SAIA, etc. Appreciate it!
- (2020-05-07, v:5.5.2) Robersino Tavares: emcomenda
fiz uma compra e ate o momento nao recebe
- (2020-04-12, v:5.5) Hugh Deehan: LO968443593CN
Have not got my order Hugh deean
- (2020-04-06, v:5.5) Susan Gardner: package tracking
How do I get my package tracked by fed ex. I have signed up and still cannot get any results.
- (2020-03-31, v:5.5) Raymond Boyd: Trainers.
My wife ordered our grandaughters 2 prs of your trainers in white size 7 uk and 7.5 uk.and payed, 3 weeks ago, where are they.
- (2020-03-22, v:5.5) Jill McGrath: Package from Amazon 5/3/2020
My purchase of books from Amazon.au has not arrived.
- (2020-01-15, v:5.3) Nam Nguyen: Feature Request
First of all, cool app! Simple and straight forward. If we can right click and highlight the tracking number and send it right to the extension, it would be awesome! For example, load amazon orders, look for the tracking number, highlight the tracking number right click and "add to PackageTrack" and then set a name/description it'll be a smoother workflow.
- (2019-12-27, v:5.3) Bonge Maryvonne: jlje n ai toujours pas recu mon colis yt19933521266003058 soi disant livre merci cdlt bongege laurentm8
colis statut livre non receptionne
- (2019-10-05, v:5.2.1) Yordan Yordanov: Extension not displaying correctly
It is fixed now, thanks! Btw, I use a link redirecting extension to change USPS carrier to 17track, you might wanna add that option too for the countries that do not operate with US carriers :) (or people who prefer 17track which is a great site)
- (2019-10-04, v:5.2) Yordan Yordanov: Extension not displaying correctly
I cant remove existing tracking numbers https://imgur.com/a/YouIAls win10 1366x768 (but I think it happens the same on my desktop 4k 21:9)