Get a new Magic card whenever you open your Chrome tab.
Get a random Magic The Gathering card every time you open a new tab on Chrome. It picks a random card from 19388 official cards. The goal is to make opening of a new browser tab a fun experience. You also have a chance to learn about a new card that you might not know. Credits: Designed and Coded by Taulant Sulko Card data is provided by ["MTGJSON"] an open source database of Magic The Gathering cards.
- (2020-12-01) tifankate kun: ENTIENDO QUE SALE TARJETAS PERO PARA QUE SIRVEN :-I
- (2020-11-24) Armageddon: this is gud
- (2020-11-12) Jason Noah: Can you make so that, you can play with the cards you got? I'l appreciate it
- (2020-10-17) Hetal Mohokar: THIS APP IS GOOD
- (2020-03-13) Sam Dickey: loved it, by the way, is there a rarest card that you can get? Just wanna know, because i got black lotus and took a screenshot of it
- (2020-02-03) Rianko: Killer extension for every Mtg fan, every new tab is a deep dive in your knowledge of the immense Mtg cards archive. Beautiful and clean presentation, the right compromise and also perfectly acceptable in a work context. Suggestion/Request: adding a link also for Scryfall site per every card
- (2019-09-29) EnchiladaOfDeath: I love the idea of this extension, and it's great already, but a few updates should be made. If a picture of the card and the set symbol and name could be displayed, this extension would be perfect.
- (2019-08-03) Hermione Granger: most of the cards are my type. it is awesome
- (2019-04-10) Ádám Szedlák: An empty tab is such a waste of space. This extension solves this problem. :)