Supercharge your new tab with intelligent widgets and smart bookmarks.
Supercharge your new tab page with intelligent widgets and smart bookmarks. "I love opening 100 tabs over and over to get info" - said no one ever "This new tab extension saves me 30-45 minutes every day. All the data I need without opening 100 tabs." - DashOne user Features ★ Stay up to date on what’s happening around you and elsewhere with news widgets ★ Speed Dial - Create a smart visual bookmark of your most visited sites ★ Search directly in your new tab! ★ Take notes ★ Inspirational Quotes ★ View your social feed without leaving your newtab ★ Beautiful images and funny GIF's ★ Recharge yourself with a quick game break ★ Stay on top your daily tasks with widgets from productivity tools ★ Everything you need, loaded in under a second ★ No initial signup required - install to productivity in 20 seconds WARNING: In order to be privacy first, DashOne stores sensitive data in your browser and not on our servers. So, DO NOT install DashOne on a public computer.
- (2020-11-14) William J Beard: It's a very cool Idea. However, $3 a month to access basic features like weather and having more than 10 applets is kind of insane considering all of the free alternatives. I would pay maybe $10 for lifetime pro access at most. Beautiful implementation though, it's a shame about the price gouging.
- (2020-11-10) Agata Ciesielska: It's amazing, easy to use and I can customise it how I want, would reccommend.
- (2020-02-21) Dell Smith: good
- (2020-01-05) Ziwen Li: Time Travel doesn't work, no "Add" button
- (2020-01-04) David Whynot: The Todoist integration is broken for me. Issue: 1. Select todoist when adding a new widget. 2. Click "Setup" when prompted. 3. Authenticate with Todoist. 4. Agree to access request. 5. Click "Save" in DashOne widget config menu. 6. The new widget says "Data not available. Please delete and re-create widget." I have tried deleting the integration from DashOne in the menu, then deleting the integration in the Todoist account integrations settings, and then trying to setup Todoist again, and I'm still getting the same issue.
- (2019-12-28) Aneta Hejrovska: super
- (2019-10-24) pyrojelli: This is the morning dashboard I have always wanted. 5-stars! The only thing that could make this better is a large-font current-time Clock module, and maybe a daily countdown module for "time to leave for work" module. I had created an automated Google Sheet that does that, but I'd prefer to access it from a stock DashOne module.
- (2019-10-19) Joash Liu: i love it
- (2019-10-01) Mark Duan: Very helpful! some ideas: - sync setting betweed devices - user can name a website tag - combine the search engine
- (2019-10-01) Mingxi Yang: Great
- (2019-09-28) 正义碳: nice job, hope it will have a dark mode
- (2019-09-28) 殷献勇: Todoist doesn't work either
- (2019-09-28) Bean Ares: Twitter doesn't work
- (2019-09-06) Mark Rochester: I really like this dashboard over the other because it's simple and it has everything you can customize it for your needs.
- (2019-07-16) Veerendra harshal: Nice , looking for customization options
- (2019-07-06) Berani Total Zolusi: Great extension. Keep you to your focus tasks
- (2019-07-01) Kili LP: Best Dashboard so far
- (2019-06-29) Mastermatics: Its awesome extension
- (2019-06-27) Rina Zhubi: It is a very good extension, very helpful. I just hope they will integrate more apps in the future, or have an option to add widget for custom website. <3
- (2019-06-26) Miguel L. M.: Me gusta mucho, tienes mucha info a la vista de forma fácil. Espero que lleguen a incluir más páginas luego.
- (2019-06-19) Brendan Weinstein: Sharath, Great job on this extension! Best of luck in the MakerFestival. Great support and beautiful use of integrations!
- (2019-06-18) 方志浩: very useful
- (2019-06-17) Critically Youtube: Very good extension, but i kinda wish there was more sections of links to add. Needs more choices of the same.
- (2019-06-12) Michał F.: The idea is excellent. However Twitter widget doesn't seem to work. It says something about mobile.twitter.com refusing connection :(
- (2019-06-10) Jazz Garcha: Great Support!!! I noticed as issue, Sharath (Founder) was able to resolve it super quickly. Keep up the great work!
- (2019-06-09) Chris Sheffield: great and hope to see it scale out with more integrations and ability to scale the actual boxes.
- (2019-06-06) ye liu: good
- (2019-05-24) Richard Bird: Clean, easy, intuitive. Excited to see how this evolves over time.
- (2019-05-19) Tony LaMarca: This is the startpage I've been looking for!
- (2019-05-14) curlyfriez uwu: I give this a 4 star because when I try to add a bookmark to the social tab and put in the exact link it won't let me click save, please help other than that it is good.
- (2019-05-13) Geometry1224 Geometry Dash: love this extenstion... highly reccomend! constantly updated too.
- (2020-01-04, v:0.12.4) David Whynot: Todoist Integration Issue
The Todoist integration is broken for me. Issue: 1. Select todoist when adding a new widget. 2. Click "Setup" when prompted. 3. Authenticate with Todoist. 4. Agree to access request. 5. Click "Save" in DashOne widget config menu. 6. The new widget says "Data not available. Please delete and re-create widget." I have tried deleting the integration from DashOne in the menu, then deleting the integration in the Todoist account integrations settings, and then trying to setup Todoist again, and I'm still getting the same issue.
- (2019-04-24, v:0.1.8) Rick Powell: Typo?
Maybe you should change this sentence: * DashOne is owned by an independent maker, and we have interest in reselling your data. Is it missing a no? Contact me for all your proofreading and copyediting needs. :-)