r3fresh your chrome url without touching a button. Anytime the source file changes you browser will catch the change and refresh...
r3fresh chrome extension watches the source files for your chosen url(s). by live monitoring the selected domain, any files that change since last refresh will auto-sync to your chrome browser and reflect most up-to-date version of the site. you dont need to repeatedly refresh your browser as this extension does it for you. works on remote or localhost files. free version to share the love of open-source. paid version if you can find it in your heart to feed a poor and hungry developer...
- (2020-02-15) Vinícius Araújo: Muito bom para desenvolvimento
- (2018-06-24) Sanjay PJ: i love it
- (2017-09-29) Gábor Győre: I have installed. It works. (I have tried with ASP.NET core + IIS) So far, it's super.
- (2017-08-25) ryan gregory: By far the best extension i've found. No need to refresh. easy download and operates perfectly.
- (2017-07-08) Dan Cooper: easy as. i can easily work from my editor and directly from browser. no need to set up localhost. so far love it.
- (2017-07-05) mark hyman: have seen a few options like this one but i found the install simple and so far it just WORKS. would be happy to pay to support the developer
- (2017-07-04) Mick White: easy to use, flawless. thanks