Search for items with Epacket, List of products with Epacket, Support national search support Epacket
Ali Epacket Ali Epacket works well simultaneously on the new aliexpess interface and the old aliexpress interface. What we are for your help: + Search for items with Epacket + List of products with Epacket + Support national search support Epacket Ali Epacket tool is aliexpress epacket chrome extension. What is ePacket shipping? ePacket shipping has made buying products from China a lot easier. To maintain a competitive advantage over merchants in China, it’s important to understand what ePacket shipping is and why it has become a popular shipping method from China and Hong Kong. As the name (“e”Packet) implies, the shipping service was designed for ecommerce, to make it more affordable and quicker for consumers to receive their purchases from online stores and marketplaces that shipped out from China and Hong Kong. In the past, China EMS was the only affordable and reasonable option to ship consumer products overseas to customers. However, it would often take over a month or longer for customers to receive their purchase. Other quicker options were too expensive, especially for small inexpensive products. ePacket delivery began as a quick and affordable shipping solution from China and Hong Kong to the United States. Over the years, ePacket has expanded into 35 other countries such as Canada and Australia. How long does it take for ePacket shipping to arrive in X? Depending on the destination of the package, customs, holidays, and other delays, shipping times can vary. However, ePacket shipping seems to be a much more consistent option in terms of average shipping times, compared to other economical shipping options out of China and Hong Kong. On average to the United States, a package can take 10-20 days to arrive from the date of shipment. Other countries may see similar or slightly longer average shipping time. Around half the time is spent reaching the destination, while the other half is spent being routed to the proper facilities before making it to the customer in the destination country. It’s important to consider that this is pretty fast considering the amount of packages that are processed in bulk every day along the way to the destination, as well as the amount of stops one package goes through. Fortunately, all of this can be easily monitored thanks to the tracking service included with ePacket deliveries, giving customers peace of mind while their package is trying to reach them.
- (2020-01-24) Daniel Bogatev: Not working correctly.
- (2019-10-20) Angel Fonseca: excellent extension, very reliable, a must have to dropship!
- (2019-10-13) Ndifreke Uduak: very nice extension and 100% active on aliexpress. its a good plugin to have if you are dropshipping
- (2019-10-11) Gerry Fjæren: This app only let's you see 10 countries t a time. Problem is that some countries are not featured in the list for example Norway, Mexico, Austria etc. I would give this a 5 star if the app developer would allow more countries and all epacket countries are on the list.
- (2019-09-26) jeronimo alves pinheiro: working
- (2019-06-26) Bob Webster David: Working just fine at 26 June 2019.
- (2019-06-18, v:1.0.1) Glenn Darwis: ePacket Info Not Loading
ePacket info is no longer available on AliExpress' result pages. I believe they changed the page layout or effects.