AverPoint chrome extension
We're your second brain. We help you save, organize, and retrieve the best ideas you find in the noisy digital world... without losing your flow as your read and write. Highlight text or images from any website and, with one-click, save a "Point" (digital notecard) to your research collections. On our website, you can organize and outline your Points into larger ideas. If you publish your Points, others can find them and follow you. You can also embed your Points in your essays, podcasts, and videos. In a noisy internet, these Points help you stand out with transparent and verifiable sources.
- (2020-08-31) Katie: AverPoint really helped me in organizing any information I needed from different websites online and storing it onto my profile for later usage. As a university student, I've always had difficulty managing all of the resources needed for my papers, but this extension really made the process a lot easier. I especially like how you can save quotes and images directly from the website which you can then later categorize and access the original source easily.
- (2020-08-10) Kimberly Apolonio: Really useful tool to collect information from different sites. I liked how you can just highlight some text and it will gather all the information (author/ article name/ site). You can also capture a screen as well for graphs or pictures. Really good for researching a topic and lessens my time for collecting data.
- (2020-04-07) Caroline Gray: Interesting and innovative tool for managing and organizing research and validating verifiable news sources. Important in an age of misinformation and disinformation. Check it out!
- (2020-03-31) dhavalcengg: Very useful for managing information from multiple sources and sharing with team
- (2020-03-30) Aron Legler: Amazing app! Helps me keep on top of trending topics and collaborate more freely with others who share similar research interests.
- (2020-02-18) Federico Baradello: Extremely useful (and well built and designed) tool for managing multiple sources of information and disseminating it with my team.
- (2019-09-18) Steve M: For some time, I've been looking for a way to seamlessly store, retrieve, publish information from content I come across online. AverPoint is the solution I've been looking for. Highly recommended.
- (2019-09-15) Garrett Larsson: I like how AverPoint makes it easy to find and share facts/figures across our team. Instead of clunky shared workspaces, it has a friendly Pinterest-like feel.
- (2019-09-12) Sirisha Rao: I am an physician practicing in an academic setting and I am frequently reading from a variety of sources to keep up to date with current clinical practice guidelines. Averpoint allows me to easily collect and organize this information in a way that's easy to share with colleagues and trainees. It also provides a platform to collaborate with others and critically evaluate the most recent literature in our field. This is an excellent tool for general research and curation. Additionally I have found it exceptionally useful for travel planning! I am able to create a collection for a destination, and as I research the history of a location, walking tours, restaurants and accommodations I can save them all in one place and share the collection with my travel companions !
- (2019-09-11) Dave Gustafson: As an entrepreneur in the security space, my team and I have to be on top of a rapidly changing field. AverPoint creates a convenient space to share and track that research. One click and the whole team gets it in an efficient, usable way. Everyone on the team can review each others' Points and even share them with clients. A great tool!
- (2019-09-10) Kevin C: Very useful tool for organizing the information I collect in the course of my reading and research. AverPoint allows me to collect and store quotes, ideas, and other data points I know I will need later on. Cool function for a world awash in data and so many sources. The extension connects seamlessly with the main AverPoint website, too.
- (2019-09-09) Eric Maltzer: I'm an impact investor and adjunct professor, and I publish articles about investing strategies that advance social and environmental goals. I read from a wide variety of sources to keep tabs on the news, the market, public policy, and academic literature. AverPoint helps me navigate this information, save and organize what matters, and also "curate" it for my readers. I love using AverPoint and have come to rely on it more than any other tool. Fantastic concept and extremely useful!