Candidate notes for Linkedin profiles. Synchronized with Google Search. Shared with your team.
WhenX helps you to find previously visited links in your Google™ search results by adding a tag with your last visit time next to the link! No need to go searching through your history or open up countless links in search of the correct one. Hovering over the tag will give you a more detailed stamp with specifics of the date and time of your last visit. It helps you re-find webpages you visited before and gives you a time context about when you searched for certain topics. FEATURES 🔍 Re-find websites Instead of bookmarking every page you might need in the future, timestamps help you identify webpages you have seen before, when you search for them. 🚫 Avoid irrelevant links A timestamp with a recent date like 'yesterday' or '8 hours ago' helps you avoid opening pages you recently explored, hence saves time reopening them. ⏮️ Retrospective Timestamps appear for links visited before installation. 🔒 Keeps your privacy WhenX uses your local browser history, locally. Your history is not sent to any server and doesn't leave your local machine. RATE US ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Genuinely enjoying WhenX? Helped you save time at work? Support WhenX by giving us a great review on Chrome Store! We are keen on your feedback! Feel free to leave your feedback or feature requests in a support ticket or tweet @whenxtension
- (2023-04-29) roberto seveno: Avgree with other reviews like @Benham Mo - its totally changed what it used to do which would simply tell you when you have visited each google search link. Now it is doing something completely different and focuses on LinkedIn. This is surreptitious and dishonest.
- (2022-06-29) Pedro Miranda: I have no recollection of installing this extension
- (2021-04-08) Behnam M: it totally changed what it used to do. before it would tell you when you have visited each google search link. now it is doing something completely different and focuses on LinkedIn.
- (2021-04-07) Lena Alwaked: جيد
- (2021-03-29) sak hus: Doesn't work, i visited many pages on google and when I went back to google and refreshed no date nothing. It's enabled as well.
- (2021-03-19) zeng chalfie: I like it, it's real perfect
- (2021-03-11) DiskSystem: (Free users are limited to only 10 google searches with timestamps per day) I used to enjoy this extension, but the introduction of a paid plan which costs 36 dollars annually makes me not want to use it anymore. Only 10 Google searches with timestamps per each 24 hours is simply way too low. I don't even understand why it's now costing money to use the extension.
- (2021-02-06) Ky Nam Nguyen: I love the idea, just wished that it also worked on google scholar since I'm a researcher
- (2021-01-17) Sainty Wong: the " Web Notes" function is not compatible with the Edge
- (2020-12-07) Robin DV: I would like to donate at random. A monthly payment is not affordable. WhenX helps to keep my memory sane.
- (2020-12-07) John Shearin: Can you enable this to work for other search engines? DuckDuckGo, Bing, etc.?
- (2020-11-20) Xianghua Liu: I can't log in...
- (2020-11-16) John Wong: Only need the timestamp, somehow annoying to pay package price for other features..
- (2020-11-15) Liam Hammett: Was okay until they suddenly blocked the one feature it was wanted for (the timestamps) behind a $5/m paywall. I don't care for the extra stuff they added as premium features, but I also don't care to pay $5/m for this one little feature. It was a little convenience for me, not worth that much.
- (2020-10-16) Trevor “friendmaker” S: yo this was cool and great...then yall put a limit to how many per day and money wall it...not cool
- (2020-09-22) P A: Awesome
- (2020-08-04) Halit Süsleyen: Very good
- (2020-07-28) Ahmed Mostafa: Love it!! Essential tool to flag up the entire web's search results
- (2020-06-28) Piyapong Kumin: good
- (2020-06-27) DiskSystem: Fantastic idea.
- (2020-06-25) KO CS: 希望出中文版本
- (2020-03-12) Abdulmuhaymin Alabdullah: I like it. It is useful extension.
- (2020-02-10) むや: ok
- (2019-11-19) Maurice Jacobs: Does not work
- (2019-10-19) Charles Deca: My review is based on two items. No.1 Your response time from google is stellar .Very exact and to the point. No.2 The reply from those that have used it is truly worth the 5 star answers show how much it helped others. In today's society where everything seems to be based on speed as well response it sell's itself. Regards,Charles D.
- (2019-10-16) Phillip Matheson: Absolutely love it! It's one of my top 5 extensions, and has changed the way i work. Would love to see a port to Firefox, sadly there is nothing even close over there. Love your work mate! Keep it up!
- (2019-10-12) Fahim Reza (Fahim): Awesome
- (2019-09-17) 吳小宇: OK
- (2019-05-30) Soowon Kim: Very good
- (2019-05-11) hamed noogidari: سایت های تکراری رو دوباره بازدید نمیکنی
- (2019-02-17) Hisham Eid: شغل عالي أفغاني
- (2019-02-10) When you do dozens of Google searches every day, unless you have a photographic memory there is no way to recognize them all. This extension is crucial for me, particularly at work. My searches tend to be complex and looking for a specific or unique sub-result. This extension helps my poor brain recognize if and when I have followed a search result link, which is just the assist I need. Once I have a time reference, I can usually remember the rest and know whether to follow the link. Thanks dev!
- (2019-01-06) Mabel Elizabeth Newman: Welcome to Google. We believe that writing is central to all walks of you life- personal and professional,. Think of all the writhing you did Today. is message to a friend, posting, to blog an Google. Writing effectively, and passionately for variety. Thank you very much.Interpret an assignment.
- (2018-12-05) Enter Dastardly: Useful extension. Google used to show this alot on links you've visited before, but not so much anymore nowadays, even if google shows it, its no longer accurate.
- (2018-11-25) Martina Sarnecki: Saves a lot of time on google search!
- (2018-11-03) Adam Ebeid: An Essential part of my work flow.
- (2018-10-19) Javier Alleciardi: very useful for my job
- (2018-10-05) Марк ИТ-рекрутер: I am a recruiter and the extension is a must :)
- (2018-09-20) Katharina Barbe: Really cool and very useful feature!
- (2018-09-14) Mladen Hoyss: Works smooth!! Super helpful!
- (2018-09-13) Adham Badr: Switched to chrome to install it! i was heavily searching the same topic for a couple of days when i realised i need to know which articles i opened recently or long ago. Very useful. Please support safari too.
- (2018-09-05) viviane kün: Die Erweiterung spart viel Zeit beim Googeln. Super nützlich.
- (2018-09-05) Charles Rakes: I am training to het my cell phone and my no visors and no viruses attack Amen.
- (2018-09-01) Adam Carlo: Awesome app really useful. Could you add more information in addition to timestamps? (for example the option to leave a note)
- (2018-09-01) S47: does it pull this ino from the history or is it storing this info somewhere else!
- (2018-08-21) Михаил Канинин: Nice!
- (2018-08-10) Colin Eberly: Nice extension. Is there a way to change the time from 24hr to 12hr?
- (2018-08-03) Jonathan Sanders: SO useful for my job! Thank you!
- (2018-07-31) Alina Marcus: Does exactly what it promises :)
- (2023-02-27, v:3.8.2) Ryan Lewis: Remove Pools
Their are some default pools that come with the extension that aren't relevant to me. Is there any way to remove pool categories?
- (2022-07-13, v:3.7.1) Born Recruiter: Data Deleted
Hi, I am unable to view my saved data at all... All my efforts to tag candidates is waisted. Please suggest if it can be restored. Regards Ravi Gangaramani
- (2021-09-30, v:3.5.6) Mark Hazelton: Edit/remove/amend tags
Hi, is there a way to remove tags from individual LinkedIn profiles and the overall tag 'page'? I have over 50 tags on the add tag pop-up and I would like to reduce this number so I can see them all without reducing the page view percentage. Also, originally, the tags showed up on the LI profile page I was looking at, now they don't, I have to click the icon in the extensions box - how do i return to the original situation? Many thanks, a great and very useful product
- (2021-05-05, v:3.4.7) Chen Morag: profiles
were can I see my saved profiles?
- (2021-02-21, v:3.3.5) DiskSystem: LinkedIn info?
Hi. Since the latest update Microsoft Edge says that this extensions needs permission to "Read and change your data on all linkedin.com sites." Why the specific permission for linkedin?
- (2020-11-12, v:3.0.16) Lisa Biesinger: Can't get past the "register with google account" page
I installed your extension, but in order for it to work, I have to log on with a google account. On the choose an account page, I select the account, I get a redirection page that tells me to wait, and then I land back on the "choose a google account" page. So the extension is not working at all for me, which is too bad. It looks very interesting.
- (2020-09-13, v:2.3.3) J K: need another button
I need a thumb down/dislike button for some search result or another 1 click button in addition to the like button
- (2020-08-29, v:2.2.1) J K: please add a dislike button
or another 1 click button in addition to the like button
- (2020-08-08, v:2.1.3) Ricardo Buelvas: Any way to look at my last notes without knowing what am I looking for?
I know you can search for the same stuff and find your notes again as a contextual way to know what you have visited, but do you guys have any way to show at least the last things you have favorited?
- (2020-07-20, v:2.1.2) Aman Kumar: Login to enable all features not working
In the google search results page, just above the first result the extension shows me that I am using whenX in limited mode and I should click on login to enable all features but when I click on it nothing happens.
- (2020-06-26, v:2.0.10) Joe Ward: Option: Click 'Don't enable WhenX on my account'?
Where is this option located? The "Options" menu item for the extension was grayed-out. I prefer not to have to grant access to my Google account in order to use WhenX.
- (2020-06-21, v:2.0.6) Robin Hood: About the new Highlight links feature !
Hi, thank you for your hard work, but how can I undo highlighted links, please?
- (2020-06-21, v:2.0.6) GG: Stuck at Welcome message
Hi, whenever I go to google I receive the WhenX2.0 welcome message, but no matter which option I select nothing happens after pressing continue. Timestamps also do not show on visited links.
- (2020-06-21, v:2.0.6) Horus: Can't login
The Login popup just disappears after clicking on "CONTINUE". Nothing happens. Opera 68.0.3618.165 Windows 10 64-bit
- (2020-06-19, v:2.0.3) Joe Ward: Gmail account authorization?
Why are you now requiring us to connect with our Gmail accounts?
- (2019-12-18, v:1.2.2) Ruslan Ishtuganov: Unable to install extension in Brave
Hi! When trying to install the extension in Brave browser, instead of installing it, it tries to download the extension and then I get an error message in the download bar saying "Failed - Needs authorization". So how can I install in Brave?
- (2019-01-15, v:1.1.5) Michael Mason: Does not work with SearchPreview extension!
I would love to use this except it will not work when "SearchPreview" extension installed. Also why no 12 hour clock display? I want to see 3:00PM instead of 15:00 If you can fix these 2 things I will use it all the time. Thanks
- (2018-11-11, v:1.1.4) Thanawat Deemark: moniter help online repost and yes on still error in net upfailed
testing team download in rest byte response
- (2018-08-30, v:1.1.1) Михаил Канинин: Not work
Hello, extension don't work on all domains after last (maybe) update. Please fix it.
- (2018-08-30, v:1.1.1) Roy Vest: When app
Not showing when
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0.8) Colin Eberly: 12hr
Please add 12hr option for the detailed hover. Thanks!
- (2018-07-27, v:1.0.8) Михаил Канинин: International domains
Hi, when you add support for Google's international domains? We all need this!
- (2018-05-30, v:1.0.8) Concerning the user privacy
As far as I understand, the extension has its own history log which is stored locally. is this correct? and is accessing my chrome history to be able to tell me when i have visited sites before I even added the extension? What steps are taken to protect/maintain the privacy of the users? great extension, thanks
- (2018-04-28, v:1.0.8) stephen bonas: add better
need just a bit adjusting
- (2018-04-28, v:1.0.8) stephen bonas: good
seams good idear
- (2018-04-15, v:1.0.8) Ian Grossberg: What is source of this data?
Hey mogwely! This looks like a super useful tool! I was just wondering where last search times are stored and retrieved from? Thanks!