Opens a new tab with programmatic access credentials after logging in to the AWS Console using SSO (SAML 2.0).
Opens a new tab with programmatic access credentials after logging in to the AWS Console using SSO (SAML 2.0). Based on https://github.com/prolane/samltoawsstskeys by G.T.C. Laan (prolane.org).
- (2020-04-15) Darrell Shack: Hey guys, great SAML extension and I am loving it so far. I have a a problem with the windows out put format/synxtax. setx AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID setx AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY setx AWS_SESSION_TOKEN. Can we change these to the following to help us windows people out? set AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID = [access_key_id] set AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY = [SECRET_ACCESS_KEY] set AWS_SESSION_TOKEN = [SESSION_TOKEN]
- (2020-03-25) Sebas Solla: You saved my life!! this is awesome!!!
- (2019-04-11) Tobias Rosenhoff: Awesome.
- (2019-04-08) Kristoffer Ahl: Just what I'm looking for!
- (2019-04-03) Anders Josefsson: Helps me a lot in my daily work!!! Thx!