Latest news on your New Tab Page. Be informed. Stay inspired.
Replace the new tab page with all your favorite websites like Dribbble, Product Hunt, GitHub, Hacker News, Medium and more. Panda is the simple free newsreader. Discover the best tools, resources, and inspiration in the world of design and tech. Find everything in one place. FEATURES Over 200+ news and inspiration sources 9 reading layouts to chose from Bookmark and read it later Dark mode for when it gets late ☆☆☆ TechCrunch ☆☆☆ An easy way to keep up with industry news and inspiration from a variety of sources in one interface. ☆☆☆ Lifehacker ☆☆☆ Panda is a news reader that keeps you inspired and informed by combining top-rated stories from sites like Hacker News and Product Hunt. CONTACT For general enquires: [email protected] To report a bug or suggestion: [email protected] Twitter: @usepanda
- (2022-08-09) Ryan McCarthy: This helps me stay on top of newest trends and is something I check every single day! Love it!
- (2022-07-20) Sophia Pang: Must have for all UX Designers
- (2022-07-11) Raushanfikr Muthahhari: easy to use and just get the job done
- (2022-07-07) Andrew Enotof: Безумно нравится данное расширение. Очень помогает в работе. Единственный маленький минус: при нажатии на + в хроме немного подтормаживает прогрузка страницы. Но это практически не заметно.
- (2022-06-01) S Mtz: Súper práctica! Por poner una pega, en los bookmarks no me aparecen todos los que he guardado ¿está limitado a un número concreto?, le doy a mostrar más pero me salta a los pasos explicativos de cómo guardar en marcador. ¿Alguna idea de por qué pasa esto?
- (2022-05-29) UĞUR DEMİRCİ: Muzli'yi artık sildim. Harikasınız! Dilerim çok daha güzel işlere imza atarsınız.
- (2022-04-24) Great help for daily productivity.
- (2022-03-08) Andreï Chevtsov-Jauvert: In the beginning, as I installed It, I found it rather annoying : C:\Users\$>Popping up by default foreach(NewTab) , Its insistance to pop up led me to irritation, and thus I didn't even checd& browse the news selected for me. But Panda learned! it learned to learn and how to speak to me. %♯ As I surfed the web( alone &&(My own way) ), the sagatious little thing was collecting my browsing data, not to sell them for tracking consumablers but in the pursuit of a Good cause, helping my day to day intel collection. Thank you, Panda.
- (2022-03-08) Chidozie Obiokoye: A must have for me. Been using Panda for more than 5 years and I can't imagine my chrome 'new tab' without it. With Panda, I can see feeds from multiple sources in one single view, easily and cleanly.
- (2022-03-02) Amandha: Pretty good, but slows down your browser a fair bit.
- (2022-03-01) David Canning: I was hopeful for this extension when seeing it on a YouTube review. However, it changes my New Tab to always open Panda without allow me to disable it. This is unaccepted behavior and should be reported as abuse. Uninstalling!
- (2022-02-26) Riia Jarvenpaa: I love it. Best of the readymade little apps which show plenty of news resources in your browser. You can adjust to see news from major outlets - or eye candy.
- (2022-02-23) Saikrishna Vanneldas: Please add a feature for adding external sites too
- (2022-01-31) Daryn St. Pierre: I've been using Panda across various computers for years and love it. I'm a developer and a designer, and this extension helps keep my inspiration and fire during times where everything around us seems to strive to drain that energy. Instead of seeing some bland search bar in a new tab, I see things that can spark ideas and help me connect with like-minded creative individuals. Tons of layouts and features. Kick some money to the Panda team ASAP if you get mileage out of this extension.
- (2022-01-19) Estee Dauphin: Will be amazing to be able to add some other site. Overall is great to have it as my home page and having industry news is awesome.
- (2022-01-14) Yevhen Rozhovetskyi: Cannot add custom rss
- (2022-01-14) Hsu Ho Wah: very nice!
- (2022-01-09) Noushad Kunnummal: This is great extension. It still needs some polishing; but I am sure it get better and better. Kudos to the developers of this extension.
- (2021-12-14) 刘Carrie: 很好用，非常喜欢
- (2021-11-16) jeremy companeo: Tres tres bonne extension que j'utilise au quotidien
- (2021-10-25) ali radmard: very great extension and I live it
- (2021-10-12) Chanie Mobley: I've been using this extension for years, and I love it more and more as time goes on. It's an amazing source of inspiration and productive/relevant distraction for me, and helps me stay up on design trends and user research.
- (2021-10-12) Andrew Harris: AMAZING!
- (2021-09-30) el mokhtar eddarhri: amazing extension
- (2021-09-29) Saurabh Swami: WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP IT AD FREE
- (2021-09-28) skylly chen: really love panda!
- (2021-09-24) Hazel Lee: I love Panda! I could find information, design resources and inspiration all in one place! Well done team Panda! ^_^v
- (2021-09-23) Aditya Mohan: love it!
- (2021-09-22) David Lundmark Grillska Uppsala ESEST19 (i): The perfect place to get inspiration and knowledge from!
- (2021-08-26) Eren: amazing!
- (2021-08-05) Amirmohammad Jafarzadeh: Really Usefull And Practicall
- (2021-07-15) Kiet Duong: vjp
- (2021-06-02) Edward Alvarado: I love this extension, I use it with daily frequency.
- (2021-05-26) Žygimantas Jasiulionis: Love it!
- (2021-04-16) Noe Garcia: Mi fuente de inspiración diaria.
- (2021-04-05) Shlomi Solomon: nice join of all the design sites in one place :)
- (2021-03-17) Ming Chen: nice and cute
- (2021-03-09) Bio HaZaRD: Awesome app! Thank you!
- (2021-03-08) Mete Gultekin: Great product
- (2021-03-08) 汪琪: nice
- (2021-03-04) Luis Ribeiro: Just great!
- (2021-02-25) Prakhar Bhardwaj: One of the best chrome extension that I've ever used. been using it for more than 2 years now and still love it. Keeps me up to date with the best sources that I want to keep track of, by putting them in the view every now and then. 10/10 would highly recommend it to anyone who likes blogs, but are busy with stuff
- (2021-02-17) igor: Amazing !!!!!!!!!!! all what i need in one place, thanks a lot to the developers 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻
- (2021-02-02) Sam Hume: I love this extension and have had no issues
- (2021-02-02) Dominion Securities: I love using Panda. It's a nice flourish for my browser experience that often brings inspiration to my designs when I'm stuck. I recommend for any designer.
- (2021-01-29) Bean L: Most useful app on welcome screen on Chrome ever.
- (2021-01-26) Gustav H: ！！amazing
- (2021-01-21) Hasan ünal: uzun zamandır kullanıyorum, developer bir arkadasım tavsiyesi uzerıne... emeklerine saglık
- (2021-01-20) Andreas L: It's a nice extension, but use tooooooo much RAM. This problem still exists after many people reported years ago. Sad that the developer doesn't want/ cannot fix it.
- (2020-12-22) Jeff State: Slow to load each tab. What's going on? Panda is constantly nagging about an activation email that never came. No option to resend the email. Can't add RSS feeds directly by RSS URL, unless it's one of their common feeds on the list. OPML import is broken and says to use an OPML file after I generated a new one that works everywhere else.
- (2021-05-07, v:5.5.74) Kevser Sayılıoğlu: görüntü
görümtümü kapatınca bir resim çıkması
- (2020-09-17, v:5.5.68) Cyborg Cat Studio: Welcome Panda 5
Nice work and we are not the only thing is that what you need to get the job done for a while back - Sign Up
- (2020-02-23, v:5.5.60) W.G. Koenigsmann: Panda not working
Panda isn't working anymore, keeps saying "out of bamboos."
- (2019-08-13, v:5.5.20) Jakub Havránek: Extension might be damaged + fix button
Hi, for some time now the extension gets automatically disabled by chrome saying "it might be damaged" and a button to "fix extension" next to it. Once pressed something reloads and all works fine. Any idea what that might be? Thanks Jakub
- (2019-07-08, v:5.5.12) Quentin Crumbach: Dribbble content
Dribbble feed is stuck with the same shots page since 2 weeks
- (2019-06-30, v:5.5.9) Jayant - 1151 - ELL - Day: this extension is not working in chrome
plz fix it
- (2019-06-20, v:5.5.9) Barry Madden: Not loading in Canary
Just a blank page on Canary Version 77.0.3829.0 (Official Build) (64-bit) also the website app doesn't load either. Help!
- (2019-02-13, v:5.3.9) Brian Colcord: bookmark issues
2 things. 1. I can't see all my bookmarks in the extension, maybe 15 total? but i have over 100 at least. i can see them on the website. 2. On the web (and on the extension in the past) not all my bookmarks will load... it'll load like the first 40 or so and then just blank cards.
- (2018-11-14, v:5.2.239) Marcs Wilkinson: Verification email
Hi, I'm being asked a whole bunch to confirm my account via an email. I got that email in June and followed the links, but no bueno. Let me know the best course of action here!
- (2018-08-17, v:5.2.230) Elvin Shrestha: Focus mode
Focus mode gets active only for current tab. When another new tab is opened, it shows the Panda home page. Suggestion: When focus mode is on, it should affect every tabs.
- (2018-03-14, v:5.2.197) Chris P: Not loading on new tab
for the past few days, Panda has stopped loading when I open new tabs, and instead I get a message that "Panda is out of bamboos". I've tried enabling/disabling extensions, restarting, deleting and re-adding the extension.
- (2018-02-14, v:5.2.196) help me
it wont go away and i cant look anything up also i cant find a way to delete it
- (2018-02-12, v:5.2.196) David Bautista: Some feeds are outdated
Some are up-to-date and some others are outdated since almost 1 months ago. Front-end front for instance is really outdated, but on the website (and rss feed) appears a lot of more updated content.