This simple chrome extension lets you open Reddit links in a popup.
This very simple app makes you navigate to links at Reddit fast and easy. You click on the links and it opens up in a popup. You can close the popup when you are done or click on New Tab button to close the popup and open the link in a new tab. For more info : http://reddit.oguzgelal.com
- (2016-02-06) Raiden Roy: You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. This Developer does nothing to solve the problems there are many problems in this extension and even if I told him he doesn't do anything about it The problems are https://youtu.be/e6XZtVrv3xU Bug's that I found (see all the bugs in the video for the better explanation) 1. Popup will not work on gfycat links it will only work on imgur. 2. if we click on any link A white window will appear for a second. 3. Why it takes that much loading time on a 30 mbps internet connection.... see RES it will load in a second then why Popup takes too much of loading time ... 4. Rare bug this bug only happens on imgur 5. The popup will not appear on recently viewed links. 6.Load more comment button doesn't work. Feature Request's that's 50% of users want ... (See all the request in the video for better explanation) 1. I don’t know why you are opening the subreddit in the popup it should only be for comments or the main links ...why subreddits. if you don't want to remove these features then why don't you give user the choice to open only comments and link or to open everything. 2. Can u plz add a Night mode my eyes are really weak I only work with night mode on so plz 3. Can you plz give the user control on the scroll speed. the speed is okay on 100 to 200 comments but when there are 1000's of comments it will become really slow. laggy as you can see in the video. I told him everything about this extension. every single bug and every single feature request. but he is being an idiot doesn't have any talent or any desire to fix any bugs at all ...... Here is his GitHub link I posted every bug I found out and every feature request I thought the users will like. https://github.com/oguzgelal/RedditPopup/issues/10 and here is the screen shot of his mail http://i.imgur.com/H6wNWPN.png I know I was being hasty and I know coding takes time but he could reply too but in the end he was an idiot and Tell me guys where in the mail I was being bossy I just want to know when he was going to fix the bugs and he didn’t give me any reply too for almost 4 days really if that being bossy for you ...so yeah I am being bossy .......but still guys I just wanted to know the date and wanted to know if he willing to fix it or not. he should have reply something in 4 days but he didn't and then I impatiently message him about when he is going to fix the issues ...and he answered in the wrong way he handles the issue wrong way …………………. I Pity You Developer Pity you You are nothing but an idiot who don’t know how to handle the issues properly don’t how to reply someone and don’t really know how to fix the bugs And that’s the reason I hate you guys You made it and forget about it
- (2015-04-24) Nandish Hegde: Works. 'Open link' & 'open in new tab' options are appreciated. You can open the comments, user & subreddit links from the thread title in the popup. There's a similar extension called Reddit Lightbox which I've found loads articles consistently faster. It offers nothing more than the popup feature however.
- (2015-02-25) Duane Woody: Excellent! Hate opening images and links in new tabs. Very convenient.
- (2015-01-08) max: Pretty cool, definitely worth a try!
- (2016-01-30, v:1.5.4) Raiden Roy: Plz add Nightmode and RES functions
You are about to read some bad English. and I am really sorry about it. I am not a native English speaker. Hey really like your extension but it doesn't mean anything if there is no RES function and nightmode in it . I have low eyesights so plz surely add nightmode feature and if you have time plz make it compatible with RES (REDDIT ENHANCEMENT SUITE) thanxx
- (2016-01-30, v:1.5.4) Raiden Roy: scrollbar is too slow
i am using your scroll bar but it is too slow.plz make it fast