Fast, easy & affordable click-to-text software for recruiters. Rectxt helps recruiters hire faster through quicker and easier candidate communication. To get started, simply download this Chrome extension, choose your plan, and you’ll be texting your candidates in minutes! ➤ 2 way ATS integration with Greenhouse, Lever, Recruitee, Comeet, SmartRecruiters, Crelate, JobAdder and Freshteams ➤ Use message scheduling, to send your message at your desired date and time. ➤ Send 1:1 message or send Mass Message up to 50 candidates at once instantly ➤ Choose either a new 10 digit phone number from any region in Canada or USA ➤ Text from any webpage, by clicking the small blue Rectxt icon besides any 10 digit phone number. Download the Rectxt mobile app for iOS and Android to text from your Rectxt account while you’re on-the-go. All mobile app conversations are synchronized in real-time with this Chrome extension. Happy texting!
- (2019-07-11) Wilbert Wong: Texting is the modern way for a recruiter to reach candidates, and Rectxt is an excellent texting tool for every recruiter to use. Rectxt allows me to focus on my workflow, as it's simply integrating into Chrome as an extension. This allows me to quickly reach out to a candidate without having to pull out my actual phone each time. The minimalist design of Rectxt is also efficient. It doesn't take up much space except as a small extension button that brings up a small window for me to input data and send/receive text messages. Rectxt automatically highlights phone numbers on your screen as well, and clicking them quickly brings up the Rectxt window with the phone number inputted. As a recruiter who often has 20 or so tabs at any given time, Rectxt minimalist and only-shows-up-as-needed design is much appreciated. I have been using Rectxt since beta, and the support of the extension is top notch. Responses are timely for any issues. The team behind Rectxt is clearly passionate about their product. So far, I have been using Rectxt to communicate with my candidates successfully, and I would recommend any recruiter to give it a try.
- (2019-07-10) Keiran: Finally a clean & seamless tool. I've always used messages for web as it's been quite efficient but has a lot of limitations which Rectxt doesn't. The ability to send campaign messages is huge for me as I have a good group of candidates who want regular updates (by text and not clumping up their email) about the market / roles i'm which recruiting for!
- (2019-07-09) Jason Hughes: Started using this extension as I like to separate my personal messages and business messages (working in the recruitment field I send a fair few of these). The interface is simple, it is easy to set up lists of people and also mega helpful that when someones calls you on your assigned number it will divert to my cell phone, so the experience from a candidate perspective is still the same. Would recommend!
- (2022-10-03, v:3.0.5) Av8oR_127 (Av8oR): Issues after 2022-09-20 update
We are using your Extension via Group Policy for Smart Recruiters. Since the September update we have not been able to get the Extension to use the "ExtensionInstallForcelist". It is still listed in the GPO, and the ExtensionSettings are being applied but the extension itself if not installed. Any advise/assistance is greatly appreciated.
- (2022-08-10, v:2.0.27) Kristen Kunath: Logging In
Hi there, myself and my team continue to have issues logging in where the login page is unavailable. This has been happening on and off for the last 2 weeks. We've tried clearing our cache which has not helped. Is there anything else we should be doing? Thank you, Kristen
- (2022-02-18, v:2.0.13) Jeffrey Faulstich: Do you ensure that no content that is on a site that the Rectxt extension is sent back to your servers?
I'm concerned as some websites my users visit have Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Patient Health Information (PHI). I want to ensure there is no way that this Chrome Extension could be leaking this data out to your servers or other third parties.