Instantly add any website to your marklet account.
To use the marklet extension, you'll first need a marklet account. You can sign up for free in about 20 seconds at http://marklet.com. Once you install the marklet extension, you can add new marklets instantly as you browse the web. Just click the "m" button to the right of your address bar, select a category, and the page (or video) you're viewing is instantly saved to marklet and available on all of your devices.
- (2012-09-20) Ben Fried: This is a great extension! It makes marklet so fast and easy to use, it's really indispensable.
- (2017-07-15, v:1.3.0) Leslie M. vanDuyvendyk: Unable to connect
Error message Filename: core/Loader.php Line Number: 346
- (2017-05-08, v:1.3.0) NATHALIE FLIPACOIN: Missing Vertical Scrollbar, Can't Add New Marklets
As described below using Chrome with Windows... please work on this!
- (2016-08-05, v:1.3.0) PaulandVictoria Clark: Marklet categories
I accidently deleted my personal name category. I put it back, but how do I get it in the top middle of the page where I had it before?
- (2015-08-08, v:1.3.0) Missing Vertical Scrollbar, Can't Add New Marklets
Honestly, I like Makrlet, but if I can't add new ones, it is useless. If the problem can't be fixed (same as other users below), I will switch to a different bookmark manager.
- (2015-05-11, v:1.3.0) Missing vertical scrollbar
Same issue as described by the other posters. I use chrome and firefox. Only Chrome presents the problem.
- (2015-04-27, v:1.3.0) Jonathan Murphy: Missing Vertical Scrollbar, Can't Add New Marklets
As described below
- (2015-04-16, v:1.3.0) LM: Missing vertical scrollbar, can't see Add button
Hi, I am having the same problem as the above poster. I have a lot of categories in my Marklet, and I can't see or click the button to add a new bookmark.
- (2015-04-15, v:1.3.0) Gus Gita Pradnyana: Missing vertical scrollbar
Hi there, I have more than 20 categories in my Marklet. The scroll bar has been missing from my extension window so that I am unable to click the buttons to add new bookmark. Would you look into this issue? Thank you.