A modification to Google Docs to turn it into a sleek, modern design.
A slight modification to the Google™ web editors. You will have the power to change the background image of the main Google™ web editors. (Docs, Slides, Drawings) The image link must be the exact address of the image. This extension will also change the font of the title of your document and the titles of your documents on the Docs home page. I am currently working on a way to toggle the rulers and the fonts of certain text. I will be updating this monthly, so prepare for more updates! Enjoy! (: I do not own and am not affiliated with Google™, Google Docs™, Google Slides™, Google Drawings™, and Google Drive™. <----Versions ----> 1.0.0 - Launched Application with the Name: Docs Theme 1.0.1 - Added Font Changes to Certain Websites 1.0.2 - Removed Rulers from Docs Editor 1.0.3 - Added Background Image for more Docs Editors (Slides and Drawings) 1.0.4 - Fixed a Bug where the Page won't Load some Resources from Google 1.0.5 - Fixed a Bug with the Icon Loading 1.0.6 - Minor Bug Fixes 1.0.7 - Updated Icons 1.0.8 - Added Custom Background by Image Address with Popup 1.1.0 - Renamed Extension to "Docs Background Changer", Updated User Interface (UI), Allowed User to Load the Default Background Again, Forced User to hit the "Change Background" button to change the Background
- (2020-01-17) Code 4Life: Thanks very much helped much
- (2019-11-02) Adil Shaikh: Works perfectly. The default one available on the extension itself is so good. I just got this to get rid of the rather drab grey background and this is all I needed.
- (2019-05-09) Johnny Pacholski: Thanks! Now I can write my essays with awesome backgrounds!
- (2019-05-05) Joanne: I like the background changer, please let this work on more google drive editors.
- (2020-07-27, v:1.1.0) Viraj Gupta: keeping my changes
Hi there, great extension! Just one question. How do you get the extension to remember my background picture? Every time I load up a google doc or refresh the page it goes back to the default and I have to re-enter the URL.