Visualize analytics data in better way with this Chrome Extension.
Z-Tools helps you identify the impact of Google search updates on your web traffic. It plots Google Search updates on the google analytics dashboard. Furthermore, it can also provide you better insights such as how much impact did an update have on your website traffic. It will also send you periodic notifications about how you can improve the SEO ranking of your website. INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE THE TOOL: 1. Install the chrome extension 2. Head over to your Google Analytics Dashboard 3. The visualization appears only on Audience - Overview and Behavior - Overview sections 4. The visualization appears below the default GA graph/plots 5. Select/Enlarge the date range to view the update impact history for previous times (We have Google algo updates data since 2014) For more details on how to use this tool, please check https://www.zariance.com/tools/ We don't collect any data. The extension helps in visualizing google search algorithm updates over one's Google Analytics data/dashboard. CHANGELOG 0.0.5 1. Several Bug-fixes 2. Reduced permissions scope to analytics.google.com 3. Added helpful information on how to use this extension
- (2019-11-15) Azeem Khan: Now, It's not showing minor updates, Google launched a new update "Google Update November 2019" It has impacted many industries, but it's not showing there. https://www.searchenginejournal.com/google-update-november-2019/334803/#close
- (2019-09-05) Azeem Khan: Awesome! I would recommend, it's very helpful tool.
- (2019-09-05) Samuel Edwards: Great product. Would definitely recommend.
- (2019-07-30) Tsvetan Velichkov: Nice and simple tool. Really easy to notice patterns and see the bigger picture thanks to it. And you don't have to write annotations to all of your property now.
- (2019-07-22) Dilan Eser: Seems it works very good. u should try it:)
- (2019-05-28) Antonio J. Cobo: no me ha mostrado resultados, ni cruce de datos en un rango de mas de 12 meses
- (2019-05-14) Mohammad Sujahid: Nice and fast tool to check the changes in traffic when ever there is a google update.
- (2019-05-10) Sitakanta ray: Super useful for quickly figure out if the change in traffic is related to an algorithm update or something else.
- (2019-09-26, v:0.0.3) Laura Galante: stopped working
this extension just stopped working, it is not showing in my GA account. I uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still not working. Can you please help?