Make payments and use your Lightning identity in the browser
- (2019-10-25) Shahana Farooqui: Beautiful UI and amazing experience.
- (2019-05-15) Brian Flounders: Excellent, and almost magical experience using this with my remote Lightning node.
- (2019-03-22) ★★★★★
- (2019-02-22) ILay: Best interface to you LN node!
- (2019-02-14) Sukru Day: Well done .D
- (2019-02-13) Harshit Gupta: simple, yet best.
- (2019-01-31) Zafer Ozsoy: Fast payments with a beautiful and smooth user experience. This is it.
- (2018-12-29) John Newbery: Lightning Joule is amazing. It's the way lightning payments should work!
- (2018-12-29) Rob B: Metamask FINALLY has a competitor. The UX is amazing.
- (2018-12-27) Adam Mashrique: This is the future of web payments.
- (2019-03-02, v:0.4.0) Kewwvo Fei: Recurring Error message on Joule
Hey there, so I'm running my own lightning node on a mac and I use the lastest version of the Brave browser. I've been using the Joule extension for a little while, but since two days or so, whenever I click on it I get the message "Failed to fetch channels. Failed to fetch. Try again." I was thinking about resetting the connection settings, but I'm not quite sure if that would mess up my previous balances on Joule. Any help is welcome. Thank you for your great work and time.
- (2019-02-22, v:0.4.0) ILay: Autoconfirm
Can you add whitelist for sites, on which I can click on invoice url lightning:ln.. and instantly pay it w/o confirmation?