Free Helper for AliExpress. Filter items. Export Orders and Shopping Cart as CSV. Download Feedback and Product images
Be more efficient with this AliExpress tool: - Remove search results filtering by number of reviews - Export your Shopping cart information - Export your Order List information - Get the users review pictures - Get the users reviews, rates and dates - Get the seller's product pictures Updated v4.12: *Added* picture image link to order information when exporting at product level. *Added* shipping cost to order information when exporting at order level. Updated v4.11: *Added* product properties extraction to order information. Updated v4.10: *Added* finished order information. *Added* tracking status information. *Extended* tracking information to delivered packages. Updated v4.9: *Corrected a bug* where cart_list.csv files were getting created when opening aliexpress pages. *Extended* extension scope to include more aliexpress domains. Updated v4.8: On Image Review export result you can saveAs the resulting webpage to download all review images Updated v4.7: On Order export you can also export information up to individual product information (item description, link, units, price) With results filter, you can filter out results with less reviews than what you configure. Don't waste your time seeing useless listings anymore! Download Shopping cart information as CSV file. Includes most relevant information: product name, link, price and shipping fee. Save your shopping cart and share it with friends! Download an HTML file with all the images from the reviews, just click in the extension and gather all pictures from multiple pages in a single file. Download a CSV file with all the reviews from non-anonymous users. It includes the name, date, rate and comments. It automatically filters out empty reviews. Download an HTML file with all the seller pictures, ideal for your dropshipping store! Download Order list as CSV file. Includes all order information, from order Id to tracking number. It even includes destination address, ideal for dropshippers! Furthermore, you can process your data afterwards, use Excel, LibreOffice or Google sheets to track all of your orders, set alerts and do statistics. Download order details currently exports: - Oder Number and When it was placed - At which store and how much was paid - Current status and when the order time is finished. - Detail of tracking number and tracking status. - Destination address (coarse) The tool is provided free of charge. To support its development, it will show an AliExpress banner once a day, only if the extension is used.
- (2020-01-10) Augusto Mancuso: It work as a Charm!
- (2019-12-24) Jonathon Dunford: The order exporter worked like a charm! Thanks so much for this tool John. Would it be possible to edit the order exporter to allow you to select a time frame? I am using this to help with my year end accounting...
- (2019-12-20) John: So far, I am VERY impressed. I've needed a way to export 15 pages worth of aliexpress purchases since the beginning of the year. This did it with minimal effort and so far as I can tell all of the data is present and correct. Once I find a place to donate to this extension, i'll be sending the devs a little bit of money. Great scraper for orders in aliexpress :)
- (2019-12-18) Jason Klank: Works decently well. HOWEVER, there's a bug - if the seller updates the tracking number (you'll see this where the "old" tracking number has a strikethrough through it, and the updated/new/correct one does not), this addon will only pull the original/old tracking number. It should, IMO, pull the "newest" or "latest" tracking number only.
- (2019-11-01) Sourav Ghosh: Very promising extension. I have a feature request. Order status is generally 'awaiting delivery', 'finished' or 'closed'. Disputed orders are also shown as 'finished'. td class "product-action" has the details if the delivery was confirmed or a dispute was opened. This information is very helpful and it should be in the csv file. Also, sometimes the shopping cart list is partial because Aliexpress dynamically loads the cart items when scrolled. The extension can make a scrolling effect to load all items before scrapping. Overall, very good application. I am little bit concerned though because I think the developer is using affiliate marketing.
- (2019-08-29) Stephen Bird: This is a handly little tool, but would be much better if it also extracted (for orders) the item description, the URL to the item, and the quantity purchased. The thumbnail picture of the item would also be nice, but that would require a different output file type (eg. XML, HTML, etc). Anyway, thanks for creating this add in.
- (2020-02-09, v:0.0.4.12) Jason Rolo: TypeError: Failed to fetch
I get 'TypeError: Failed to fetch'
- (2020-01-18, v:0.0.4.11) Aqsa Sajjad: HELP PLEASE
How do I export all my AliExpress orders including the product names? Please help me!!!
- (2019-12-30, v:0.0.4.9) Stephanie B: Customer/Shipping Information
When I export the orders, it's only pulling product information. Is there a way to also export the customer information like name and address?
- (2019-12-18, v:0.0.4.9) Jason Klank: AliExpress Helper Bug
Works decently well. HOWEVER, there's a bug - if the seller updates the tracking number (you'll see this where the "old" tracking number has a strikethrough through it, and the updated/new/correct one does not), this addon will only pull the original/old tracking number. It should, IMO, pull the "newest" or "latest" tracking number only.