Free Helper for AliExpress. Export Orders as CSV. Download videos and user uploaded images. Export reviews.
Be more efficient with this AliExpress tool: - Remove search results filtering by number of reviews - Export your Shopping cart information - Export your Order List information and create invoices - Get the users review pictures - Get the users reviews, rates and dates - Get the seller's product pictures and videos!! Updated v4.35: Removal of options currently not working. Fixes to be released. Updated v4.34: Added Country information as separated item from Destination Updated v4.33: Added support to extract deleted orders Updated v4.32: Fixed repetitive insert of buttons in product pages Updated v4.31: Added support for new Order page. Improved tracking info. Improved billing info Updated v4.30: Minor updates, reviewed Updated v4.29: *FIXED* the issue with new order tracking format that crashes extraction Updated v4.27: *FIXED* filter of products failing to filter Updated v4.26: *FIXED* imposible to de-select Tracking Info. *Added* Wishlist export Updated v4.25: *FIXED* the popup will appear only once per day Updated v4.24: *FIXED* the menus to extract images appear in the right window Updated v4.23: *FIXED* the issue with new order tracking format that crashes extraction Updated v4.22: *Added* direct Item download access. *Improved* video presentation. *Improved* information. *Improved* Tracking info as an option (...) With results filter, you can filter out results with less reviews than what you configure. Don't waste your time seeing useless listings anymore! Download Shopping cart information as CSV file. Includes most relevant information: product name, link, price and shipping fee. Save your shopping cart and share it with friends! Download an HTML file with all the images from the reviews, just click in the extension and gather all pictures from multiple pages in a single file. Download a CSV file with all the reviews from non-anonymous users. It includes the name, date, rate and comments. It automatically filters out empty reviews. Download an HTML file with all the seller pictures, ideal for your dropshipping store! Download Order list as CSV file. Includes all order information, from order Id to tracking number. It even includes destination address, ideal for dropshippers! Now it also creates an invoice file that you can download or print in PDF!! Furthermore, you can process your data afterwards, use Excel, LibreOffice or Google sheets to track all of your orders, set alerts and do statistics. Download order details currently exports: - Oder Number and When it was placed - At which store and how much was paid - Current status and when the order time is finished. - Detail of tracking number and tracking status. - Destination address (coarse) The tool is provided free of charge. To support its development, it will show an AliExpress banner once a day, only if the extension is used.
- (2023-01-19) Alex Brown: Before contesting an order, I decided I didn't want to lose my order history and links to the 'original' products I purchased. I found this plugin and while it initially dramatically decreased the time it took me to export my orders, I realised I also wanted to export the product's current specifications from the current listing, so I was forced to do some of it manually. But I want to let people know that it works for almost everything - the only issue I experienced was the description "New Aliexpress order page. Data not available for multi-product orders" for a few multi item orders from the same shop.
- (2023-01-16) Lex: Exported orders without any problems, included links to the products
- (2022-12-09) Andrei Cocinda: What happened to Aliexpress? A scam supporter? If several people were cheated, why is the product/seller not banned? After presenting it to you as "AliHelper trusts this store" after you buy a non-compliant product, it no longer helps you get your money back, nor does it force the seller to provide the documents they are required by law to provide.
- (2022-07-17) Paulo Ezequias: Not getting tracking numbers, please correct
- (2022-04-05) Atanas Kuzmanov: Excellent, please keep up the good work and keep maintaining it! Greatly appreciated!
- (2022-01-08) Artem Lutov: This extension works with very limited capabilities, which were not sufficiently useful for me. I had to use Easy Aliexpress Order Explorer to fetch orders for the specified time span (few months) because this app provides orders only for a very limited time span (few days). Moreover, it does not provide selection of the fields to be fetched, e.g., I am interested in the order description.
- (2021-09-14) Александр Портосов: Стоящее расширение, использую всегда, когда заказываю товары.
- (2021-08-03) Afaceri Pedia: Exactly what I was looking for, orders can be downloaded as CSV. Improvements can be made and also some currencies are indeed not displayed correctly but this can be easily solved with Find & Replace in Excell. Thank you for a great extension!
- (2021-06-06) Sagi Ziv: Haven't used the extension too much yet, but looks very promising. There is only one thing that bothers me (sort of a bug), the tracking number sometimes is wrong because AliExpress combines orders and assign them a new tracking number. The extension only shows the old tracking number which is pretty much useless for me. Would like to see a fix for this, but anyway great and important extension
- (2021-01-26) Neil P: Absolutely useless!!! trying to extract orders for tax year end. error after error... I'll repeat ABSOLUTELY USELESS!!!
- (2020-12-31) Jan Friedrich: IMHO the best Aliexpress Scraper! I am only missing an option to export shipping costs and discounts into the csv file. Currently I have to guess the shipping costs by the difference between Order Value and Produce Price, but this fails if there is a discount. Would that be possible in a future release?
- (2020-09-23) Tuk Poon: When it works after many hours of tries, it is fine, but most of the times, it doesn't It has the common error which some users get json.. it relates to the funny characters in the customers details eg address. If we we do not extract the tracking details then it is fine, but useless as we need the customers details for the accounts. It is good of them to have a good and offer for free, but it fails miserable.
- (2020-09-21) Claudia Brejoux: Bonjour, j'utilisais cette extension depuis quelques temps, c'était vraiment pas mal. Mais à ce jour impossible d'extraire la liste de commande ... Message d'erreur à chaque fois :( j'espère que le problème sera vite résolu :)
- (2020-04-14) Evander Farson: Great app, thank you. Very close to doing everything I need it to do. I will use the support tab to ask for a small additional feature :)
- (2020-04-05) Hazzel Swenson: Works sometimes. Sometimes, Aliexpress stops and asks to "Verify" (to check that you are not a robot). After this, you are sent back to the Aliexpress homepage and lose your place. :(
- (2020-03-14) Philippe Lebel: J'ai juste remplacé https://trade.aliexpress.com/orderList.htm par https://trade.aliexpress.com/order_List.htm et ça a marché.
- (2020-03-06) P Visit: - Kolom 'Order Value' en 'Shipping Cost' crashen op € symbool. Wordt weergegeven als â‚¬ . - Veel kolommen met alleen 'err' zoals 'orderEnds' 'Tracking' 'Tracking Info' 'Destination' voor producten ouder dan 1 jaar.
- (2020-01-10) Augusto Mancuso: It work as a Charm!
- (2019-12-24) Jonathon Dunford: The order exporter worked like a charm! Thanks so much for this tool John. Would it be possible to edit the order exporter to allow you to select a time frame? I am using this to help with my year end accounting...
- (2019-12-20) John: So far, I am VERY impressed. I've needed a way to export 15 pages worth of aliexpress purchases since the beginning of the year. This did it with minimal effort and so far as I can tell all of the data is present and correct. Once I find a place to donate to this extension, i'll be sending the devs a little bit of money. Great scraper for orders in aliexpress :)
- (2019-12-18) Jason Klank: Works decently well. HOWEVER, there's a bug - if the seller updates the tracking number (you'll see this where the "old" tracking number has a strikethrough through it, and the updated/new/correct one does not), this addon will only pull the original/old tracking number. It should, IMO, pull the "newest" or "latest" tracking number only.
- (2019-11-01) Sourav Ghosh: Very promising extension. I have a feature request. Order status is generally 'awaiting delivery', 'finished' or 'closed'. Disputed orders are also shown as 'finished'. td class "product-action" has the details if the delivery was confirmed or a dispute was opened. This information is very helpful and it should be in the csv file. Also, sometimes the shopping cart list is partial because Aliexpress dynamically loads the cart items when scrolled. The extension can make a scrolling effect to load all items before scrapping. Overall, very good application. I am little bit concerned though because I think the developer is using affiliate marketing.
- (2019-08-29) Stephen Bird: This is a handly little tool, but would be much better if it also extracted (for orders) the item description, the URL to the item, and the quantity purchased. The thumbnail picture of the item would also be nice, but that would require a different output file type (eg. XML, HTML, etc). Anyway, thanks for creating this add in.
- (2022-11-05, v:0.0.4.34) Per S: missing orderdata
Hi. about 20-30% of all the exported rows just says: "New Aliexpress order page. Data not available for multi-product orders" been using the addon for years but this is something new. what does it mean?
- (2022-09-24, v:0.0.4.34) Jason Zettl: Error when downloading orders
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'country')
- (2022-05-04, v:0.0.4.33) Jennifer Iacono: Only Donate Button Works
I've seen this reported before and you said you fixed it. I'm having the same problem now though. Signed in, on the proper page and none of the fields are accessible except Donate.
- (2022-04-02, v:0.0.4.32) Greg M: Invoices not showing taxes etc
I tried printing off the invoices for purchase but the invoices are missing taxes (which AE collects) plus shipping & discounts. Is this normal?
- (2022-03-28, v:0.0.4.32) Luka Ritsma: Tracking codes are not being downloaded
When I download the CSV it just doesn't show any tracking codes in the excel file. Can you please help me? This is why I decided to use this tool, because I need the tracking codes in bulk.
- (2022-01-31, v:0.0.4.30) Rohini Goodell: Cannot Export Orders even after Donating
This app does not seem to be working - only the DONATE button works. Nothing happens is your App down? Thank you, Rohini
- (2022-01-22, v:0.0.4.30) Instagram Service: Not working
I want to export my orders but the only link working is the donate button. I am not able to fill in the dates to export the orders, please help.
- (2021-03-19, v:0.0.4.26) Diego Alfonso: Quiero saber si es posible cambiar el formato de la fecha de las órdenes
Quiero importar los archivos .csv descargados mediante la extensión a una base de datos sql, pero el formato de la fecha no es compatible, ya que es, ejemplo: 12:55 Mar. 15 2021. Quisiera que se pudiese obtener de la siguiente manera: 15/03/2021 12:55
- (2021-01-27, v:0.0.4.24) Jim Foster: AliExpress Helper
When I am logged into my account and I am on the orders page, https://trade.aliexpress.com/, I click the extension and all that happens is the browser goes to the coupons page https://sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/aliexpress_coupon.htm and shows me an overview of coupons. But I can't get access to the order export functionality. Is there any documentation to explain how this works? Thanks.
- (2020-09-24, v:0.0.4.22) Lana Rynty: How to downlaod orders?
Hi guys! Where can I find tutorial or some kind of instructions? I have downloaded the extension but now what? I need to download my orders/payment confirmation. How to do that?
- (2020-09-08, v:0.0.4.22) Pham Hung: Error SyntaxError: Unexpected token > in JSON at position 0
The csv does not appear after the code run through order pages. The error SyntaxError: Unexpected token > in JSON at position 0 appear and does not fix even reinstall the plugin. Pls help. Thank you.
- (2020-08-29, v:0.0.4.22) GoldenBeachBox: I cannot get csv files.
When I click download orders button, 'Fetching Info' windows is pop up and scraping starts, but that does not create any csv file. What can I do?
- (2020-07-09, v:0.0.4.21) Maoie Fabon: Running the Order CSV
I'm trying to run a report on all the orders I've placed but the report is only showing me the store name and not the product. Is there a way to fix this?
- (2020-05-10, v:0.0.4.17) Mohamad Tohme: Export quantity for each product in cart
Hello, Is there any way to export the quantity for each product in cart, if you can add this column it would be amazing. Thank you.
- (2020-05-09, v:0.0.4.17) Arthur D: issue with the extension
Hi, when trying to add any information such as a date or clicking on any button from, it does not work. Could you please help me with this?
- (2020-05-07, v:0.0.4.17) Sam Burbon: Order Export Timeframe doesn't work
I tried to export the orders and set a time-frame for last month. However, it doesn't stop after last month and continues to load page after page from many months ago without sending a download.
- (2020-04-14, v:0.0.4.17) Evander Farson: Having separate columns for Shipping and Taxes
I was wondering if, when downloading the order report as a CSV, you could have separate columns for the shipping and taxes paid? Currently there is only total order amount and product price. If there were no taxes, I could calculate the shipping easily, but with taxes added differently on different products, I can't do that. Thanks
- (2020-04-04, v:0.0.4.16) Isaac Wetzel: Is there a limit to the amount of orders it can pull?
I have about 1300 orders last year. I have ran the extension multiple times and can only get a csv file with 60 orders. Is there a memory issue?
- (2020-03-16, v:0.0.4.15) Bridget Guardia: unable to use greyed out
hi I was using the ext last week but today it seems to have all options greyed out and im not able to use it. the icon does light up when i am on the ali page but everything else it not available.
- (2020-03-12, v:0.0.4.15) Chris Combs: url match isn't quite right?
Hello! Here in the u.s. my AliExpress order page is at: https://trade.aliexpress.com/orderList.htm The regex in popup.js seems to be looking for "order_list" so "orderList" doesn't match and the order download stuff is disabled.
- (2020-03-06, v:0.0.4.14) P Visit: Kolommen toevoegen 'only order level'
Graag toevoegen : Aantallen en productbeschrijving. Dank U
- (2020-03-06, v:0.0.4.14) P Visit: Meerdere (belangrijke) issues
- Kolom 'Order Value' en 'Shipping Cost' crashen op € symbool. € wordt weergegeven als â‚¬ . - Veel kolommen met alleen 'err' zoals 'orderEnds' 'Tracking' 'Tracking Info' 'Destination' voor producten ouder dan 1 jaar.
- (2020-03-03, v:0.0.4.14) S R: Can't export any orders
After selecting date, still cannot export any orders, button is greyed out. Chose different timeframes too, to reduce number of requests, but still just frozen. Have thousands of orders in the past year, so data is there. Using Chrome on my Macbook Pro, latest software version on each.
- (2020-02-19, v:0.0.4.12) Omar Smith: fails to show the orders in a readable format
When I open the csv file on my mac, the whole spreed sheet is not discernable, its all joined together and there is no way to understand it. I then tried to open it with google sheets and it still did the same thing. The format is off. Can you please help
- (2020-02-09, v:0.0.4.12) Jason Rolo: TypeError: Failed to fetch
I get 'TypeError: Failed to fetch'
- (2020-01-18, v:0.0.4.11) Aqsa Sajjad: HELP PLEASE
How do I export all my AliExpress orders including the product names? Please help me!!!
- (2019-12-30, v:0.0.4.9) Stephanie B: Customer/Shipping Information
When I export the orders, it's only pulling product information. Is there a way to also export the customer information like name and address?
- (2019-12-18, v:0.0.4.9) Jason Klank: AliExpress Helper Bug
Works decently well. HOWEVER, there's a bug - if the seller updates the tracking number (you'll see this where the "old" tracking number has a strikethrough through it, and the updated/new/correct one does not), this addon will only pull the original/old tracking number. It should, IMO, pull the "newest" or "latest" tracking number only.