The easiest way to get Miles at participating online stores.
Get AIR MILES Reward Miles at tons of online stores Visit the site you want to shop at and we’ll let you know if it’s available with your Assistant. Not all stores are available through the airmilesshops.ca® Assistant. Check out airmilesshops.ca to view all participating online stores and offers. Simple sign-in All it takes to get started is a simple mouse click and sign-in and you’ll be on your way! Instant Offers Get notified about AIR MILES offers at participating airmilesshops.ca online stores and activate them with a single click See Offers with your searches Discover available AIR MILES offers at participating online stores right inside your Google search
- (2019-10-27) Heather-Paul Beaudry: does not work most of the time.
- (2019-10-26) Don Lekei: It is not functioning at all right now because it is not able to load it's panel. When it is functioning it only works for a subset of the stores and does not help at all for important stores such as Amazon. Even if Amazon is not part of the Assistant program, the list should still include all sponsors. Airmilesshops.ca is really awful for terminating your session while you are shopping, and while not really the plugin's problem, it would be handy if it would log me in, or at least copy my air miles # to the clipboard with a click.
- (2019-10-13) Rod Miller: What an annoying tool. It doesn't remember our number. It doesn't work most of the time. it doesn't find shops that you KNOW are airmiles partners even if you search for them!
- (2019-10-03) Dany Drapeau: It doesn't find amazon.ca in list one of the biggest online store. I have to go on the Airmiles site to find it. And on amazon again it doesn't remind me to get miles. I lost some miles on amazon. The best should be to insert card number on each online site when you create account and forget it. It will automatically give your miles. Don't forget because forget = they keep money :)
- (2019-06-27) Rodney Wild: There are a number of issues with the current version of the software that are irratating, one is the requirement to keep typing your card number every time you close the browser and re-open it. The other bug is where I have seen cases were I sign into the app and it redirects me to anther store. Ie: I am on ebay and I sign into the app and it will re-direct me to some other random store and no ebay.
- (2019-06-06) Stephen Garstin: Am I crazy, or does it not remind/kick in for amazon.ca?
- (2019-05-31) Kyle Nokes: It works great, but every time I close my browser I have to sign in again. Can I PLEASE just stay signed in thank you!?
- (2019-05-26) Kevin McCormick: It's such a little thing, but it's a great reminder and makes collecting miles so much easier.
- (2019-05-13) Ingrid Zhao: Finally something to remind me to get Miles!