Price comparison, reviews and product videos right in your web browser.
Automatic Price Comparison & Coupon Notifications! Pricescout automatically checks for lower prices and money-saving coupons while you shop, otherwise it stays hidden. Once you've installed the free Pricescout browser extension on your browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari), you just shop as you would normally, and Pricescout will help you save money through two primary features: ✔ Automatic Price Comparison: When you are viewing a product in your web browser, Pricescout automatically scans over 21,000 stores for lower prices and will let you know who has the lowest price on the item you're viewing. It's that easy. You don't have to click anything and you no longer need to open a new tab and go to a price comparison site. ✔ Coupon Notifications Are you tired of having to search Google every time you're looking for a coupon? Pricescout's automatic coupon notifications will alert you to money-saving coupons without having to leave the site you're shopping. All of Pricescout's coupons are reviewed by our editors which means you'll spend less time typing in expired codes and get the savings you want. ✔ Stays Hidden When You're Not Shopping Unlike toolbars that take up valuable screen space when you're not using them, Pricescout is smart enough to know when you're shopping and will only discreetly appear when it's found coupons for the store you're viewing or price comparisons on the item you're viewing. Think of the free Pricescout browser add-on as your personal shopping assistant that finds the lowest prices when you shop online. Shop with confidence knowing that you have found the best deal possible. ………………………… How does it work? Once you visit an online shop or a product-related web page, Pricescout gets active and analyzes the content of this page in the background, in order to read all relevant attributes of the offered product. If Pricescout finds better price or coupons it simply shows a light note right in your web browser. Depending on the availability of alternative offers and more information about a product may the duration of the search query vary. (between a few milliseconds to a few seconds). Link to our simple Privacy Notice: http://pricescout.io/privacy-notice.html Any questions or feedback? Please drop us a note: http://pricescout.io/contact.html
- (2021-04-22) Majid Erfantalab: This extention is using 100 percent of my CPU especially when I go to google.com and search for something. I'm almost sure that it's using user's computer for mining.
- (2020-04-16) Bryan “Bevans” Evans: I don't know how well it works, but when I installed it, it showed a bar called "Ciuve" or something like that. I don't know if that's just an old name for the extension, or if there's some bait-and-switch going on with something that harvests all your data. Unfortunately I've seen the latter happen way too often with other Chrome extensions, so I'm uninstalling it.
- (2019-11-04) Tamás Pál: Actually installs Ciuvo nowadays, which is considered a PUP
- (2019-10-02) Joe “めっちゃ抹茶” Jellema: Constantly shows me the next best thing, not the exact product I'm looking for. Sometimes, the next best thing isn't even close to what I'm looking for. UI is very bulky and not very customisable. I would very much have preferred to be able to search through the extension rather than passive price-comparisons of unrelated products. Wouldn't recommend.
- (2019-09-06) Dave Price: useless, all it did was try to sell me another item, nothing i was looking at. wish i looked here first, seems it is just broken.
- (2019-05-30) Gonzalo Muñoz: Didn't work...
- (2018-06-24) D Miller: didnt do anything, if there is some kind of prerequisite or requirement for running this extension, it should be announced here on the webstores posting.
- (2017-11-12) Anoopkrishnan U: not working
- (2017-10-05) Al Strac: it doesn't work, waste of time
- (2017-09-28) Maria Litchfield: I tried out a few price comparison extensions and PriceScout never did much. I added 5 others and PriceScout was not the worst (a Chinese extension get's that award) but it was #4 of 5. It only found prices 10% of the time and much of those were for the wrong product.
- (2017-09-22) Monetha Verge: これを利用するとアマゾンのhttpsが外れます。非常に危険なので利用しないでください
- (2017-09-21) Daniel Khody: ACHTUNG: Durch Pricsscout wird man kürzlich bei vielen Seiten weiter auf die Malware Seite client.foxydeal.com redirected. Dauerte lange bis ich drauf kam, dass dies mit der Erweiterung im Zusammenhang stand...
- (2017-09-21) Vladimir Khudyakov: с 20 сент 2017 пытается перенаправлять на фишинговый сайт. при попытке открыть wix.com или avito.ru (любое объявление), google сразу начинает ругаться, что попытка перенаправить на сайт, который пытается стащить данные карты, пароли и тд. ДО этого все было норм
- (2017-09-20) Randa Benham: While I have this extension installed, I get chrome warnings about client.foxydeal.com when I browse websites. Removing it fixes the warnings, re-installing it makes them come back again. When it said it found a cheaper price for something, it was an entirely different product.
- (2017-09-20) Narru Ravenholm: It blockes every website I visit and tells me that YouTube and Soundcloud would have Malware. It even redirects me to sites where my Anti-Virus-System suddenly screams and tells me this site where I was redirected to is REALLY BAD.
- (2017-07-01) Dennis Bareis: When it does something it always shows me better prices on completely different things!
- (2017-06-30) dai tong xuan: good
- (2017-05-17) JustDa Facts: Doesn't work. Just sits there on the browser bar doing absolutely nothing at all. If I click it all I get is this page. NO price comparisons.
- (2017-03-25) Mark Griffin: Does not work, finds unrelated products
- (2017-03-16) dc
- (2017-02-17) Trucker Coop: This plugin rarely finds the same product that you are looking for. Normally it finds other “similar” items, which is not what I am needing.
- (2016-10-29) karen street: I Love to save $$$$$ ! DO You ?
- (2016-10-28) Really impressing really helped i saved a lot of money with this :)
- (2016-10-13) Nils Sanborn: The best!
- (2016-10-12) ZF Gao: Doesn't work. No cheaper items found. I recommend 'Feng Comparison Shopping Assistant', this extension works well.
- (2016-08-26) Rick: Terrible...after testing a while, if I'm searching laptops, pricescout give me sofas...lol... cameras, give me shoes...and so on...
- (2016-07-27) Alyssa Zhu: Doesn't work. No comparison compares.
- (2015-05-02, v:1.0.2) Grant Powell: Unable to uninstall
I am unable to uninstall this extension.