Enables a Twilio or Plivo Phone in the browser
Enables a Twilio and/or Plivo powered in-browser VoIP phone to exist as an always-on extension which enables inbound and outbound calls and text messages w/o using a hard-phone. There are audio and visual alerts when a call comes in and easy outbound dialing support. * Supports Inbound and Outbound Calling * Send and Receive Text Messages * See Notifications * Automatic Dialing Commercial support options are available for this Extension
- (2019-07-27) Weed TraQR: A few steps to configure, call & text but for advanced setups you still need to know TwiML
- (2016-10-13) Yuri Ren: couldn't make it work.
- (2015-07-01) Sam Pettee: Looks like it could be useful, but 0 documentation makes it worthless
- (2013-06-26) Richard Young: You have to guess how to set this up and the result is you will end up deleting it.
- (2013-06-24) User guide and feature listing would be helpful.
- (2013-06-17) Paul Cheetham: There's no documentation for getting this app to work, can't comment on the functionality if I can't get it to work
- (2012-06-20) Matthew Taylor: This is really cool! Using in our phone-bank applications.
- (2015-10-28, v:2012.31) GABRIEL BOGDAN: unable to setup Twilio phone
Hi there, I have installed the Twilio client but I can't set it up properly. For some reason when I insert my twilio number (UK) it switches to (US)and I get an error in Twilio.
- (2015-07-01, v:2012.31) Sam Pettee: No Docs
You missed the chance to actually make something useful to many people. It only takes 2-3 mins to say where to find the voice url, sms url, and device id. Might as well not release anything if you don't explain how to use it.
- (2015-04-08, v:2012.31) Ronnie Serr: Support?
Is Twilio Phone still maintained ? supported?
- (2013-06-17, v:2012.31) Paul Cheetham: Documentation needed
Hello, please can you create some documentation on how to get this working thanks
- (2012-09-10, v:2012.31) Justin Miller: Call Button Not Working
When i press the call button after entering a number nothing happens.