A beautiful, simple way to write down notes
Tiny Notepad is where you can easily and quickly store all of your notes. Jot down your thoughts, to-do list, or shopping list straight from your Chrome browser to the notepad. Notes taken can even stay in sync across your different Chrome browsers, so you can take your notes anywhere! Features: - Easy to use and minimalistic notepad design. - Quickly opened from your Chrome toolbar. - Powerful formatting options in the notepad text editor. - Sync notes to your other Chrome browsers. - Take notes offline. - No ads, and will always be free. This extension uses and wraps around the Quill text editor (https://quilljs.com/), allowing text to be saved/synced by a Chrome browser. It was originally intended for personal use.
- (2020-03-31) Ayhan Karaca: Basit ve hızlı. Beğendim
- (2020-03-27) casey mahoney: I like the effortless way it performs when needed.
- (2020-03-20) liang gao: It can not save pictures.
- (2020-02-25) Тоха Семёнов: Пока что лучшее что видел. Быстрый, простой, надёжный.
- (2020-02-18) Velin V: This is supposed to be used for QUICK and TEMPORARY notes. And for that purpose, the extension is flawless. Also, my notes are always there. Maybe there was some bug in the past (?) where the notes would disappear. I don't have that problem. Thanks to the developer for making it.
- (2019-12-09) aione: 打开之后能自动显示光标就更好了 是的，直接键盘快捷键打开插件，就不需要点击鼠标再输入了，希望作者有时间可以考虑下
- (2019-11-09) Baruch Iriah: Whoever the idiot that made this was, he decided to show us all his idiocy by making control+z delete everything on the notepad instead of un-doing the previous step.
- (2019-10-20) Rami Sabik: Bravo, exactly what i've been looking for for a long time. Thanks.
- (2019-09-16) Remote Desktop: Great. Need a hotkey!
- (2019-09-10) Naganand V: Really simple to use and fast. Appreciated if added cloud backup for notes. :) :) . Thanks for the developer
- (2019-08-20) Eric Lawrence: Exactly what I was looking for. Note: The extension seems to silently drop updates if your notepad exceeds 100KB in size. If you examine the extension console,you'll see the error message: "Unchecked runtime.lastError: QUOTA_BYTES_PER_ITEM quota exceeded". This is a limitation in the underlying storage API; probably would make sense to warn the user and/or fallback to non-sync'd local storage (which has a 5mb limit).
- (2019-08-03) Ionel Crisu: Useful! I used to open TextEdit to save temporary notes. Thank u!!!
- (2019-06-22) Ilya Bryukhanov: nice and simple!
- (2019-06-13) 宋明瀚: 打开之后能自动显示光标就更好了
- (2020-07-13, v:0.0.3) Juli Akhter: I have encountered some problem
I enjoyed using this extension. But from few months it is not working. If I paste any writing there this notepad doesn't save it. I tried many times but it doesn't work. Please help me to solve this problem
- (2020-03-19, v:0.0.3) wei song: a new button
Can you add a delete line , like the Word type
- (2020-01-18, v:0.0.3) Maryam Faisal: deleted
i saved a lot of work on there and i click it to save more but then i see that it's all been deleted. please help
- (2019-09-14, v:0.0.3) Al Geddis: Can you save your notes?
Love how quickly the Tiny Notepad opens and its minimalist design. But how do I save these notes for another day?
- (2019-08-15, v:0.0.3) Aileen Ma: How to find my note
How to find my note
- (2019-08-11, v:0.0.3) themotherchick: TinyNotepad
Sir, it seems like such a neat add-on fir me, BUT (as another person said), after 'adding to Chrome' there is NO little blue icon anyware on my dashboard, or homescreen whatevder... We (most) arent tech wizards, so hope you get it fixed and make it easy to access.
- (2019-07-02, v:0.0.3) D.Joseph Ammel: Security risk
Hi Theodore, your extensions looks great! Only issue on 1st impression is the high-risk security score for its CSP: https://crxcavator.io/report/boofeaigohaafnfbmonmbnfklndgbgak/0.0.3 If you fix this, and Tiny Notepad works as good as it looks, I'd love to not only add glowing 5-star reviews, but also highlight your extension in a blog-post series I'm developing!
- (2019-06-04, v:0.0.3) Amberlynn Pierce: The Notes
Once the tiny notebook has been minimized and all my text is gone, where has it gone? I cannot find it, as I am new to owning a chromebook and am unfamiliar with the OS. Please help me if you can? Thank you for your time.