A Chrome Web Extension for those who love SteemPeak
For the lovers of SteemPeak. This extension redirects various Steem frontend articles to the lovely interface of SteemPeak.com. It allow an aggressive mode to redirect ALL pages or a passive mode with a nice modal to prompt for redirection.
- (2019-10-05) Samuel Alphée Richard: I use Steempeak almost exclusively as a frontend to the Steem blockchain. I prefer it over all the other ones. I find this extension indispensable.
- (2019-08-13) Stacey Anderson: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!! I was about to ask in steem.chat if there was an extension that would redirect steemit.com posts to steempeak when using sites that don't allow you to choose which frontend to use, or when clicking on post links in a post where the author has has linked to a different frontend.
- (2019-06-21) Kostronor: solves a huge pain point, great work!
- (2019-06-19) DAO Democracy: talented development team who listens to the users .
- (2019-08-20, v:v1.1.0) Kharma Scribbles: Adding Custom Additional Front-Ends
Please make it possible for us to add additional links for redirection to SteemPeak. With new tribes being created all the time there are also many different front-ends being used and some are attracting quite the following of people who are using them! (Wish everyone would just use SteemPeak LOL) For example: creativecoin.xyz, tunestoken.com etc. are new additions and I would love to be able to add them myself without the need to wait for an update to the extension which or may not happen.. Thanks!