Bookmarks Manager for the Modern Web
Update 27th Oct 19: - Add links to Inbox via email - Announcements added - Export tool added (supports Netscape Bookmarks format) - Per section view customizability - Added Broken Links Checker Update 19th Sep 19: - Support added for Kanban boards and fixed column layouts. - Deleted bookmarks now go into a Trash board - Added support for board filtering and sorting - Performance improvements Update 7th Sep 19: Now with tab management functionality. Quickly save all your open tabs. !! NOTE BEFORE INSTALL !! - Clipd.io is cloud based and requires registration! - Clipd.io doesn't replace your new tab! Introduction: Your personal archive of visual boards, bookmarks and knowledge. Manage and organize your research for your next idea, project and trip. Watch Clipd.io in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FNBERA_iL8 Clipd helps you declutter your life by archiving your digital resources for later, organized in a format that makes sense to you. Some stand out features of Clipd includes: - Access your bookmarks across all your devices. Mobiles, tablets, laptop & your desktop, no matter where you are - Instant one click bookmark - Instantly save all your open tabs with customizable tab manager - Change Title, URL, Icon, Description or Image of any bookmark - Custom Notes - Self promoted Speed Dial - Customizable Visual Boards with support for both section and list based layouts - Boards support background images, colors and icons - Supported board styles include List, Sections, Kanban, Masonry and Fixed column - Rearrange your bookmarks by drag and drop - Advanced & automatic tagging - Find your bookmarks instantly with our powerful search - Protect your sensitive boards with a PIN Changelog: 0.1.7 - 6th October 2019 - Bug fixes 0.1.6 - 7th September 2019 - Added tab management functionality - Improved duplicate detection 0.1.4 - 25th August 2019 - Fixed bugs with context menu items not adding bookmarks and images How we use permissions: - Read your browsing history Clipd requires access to Tabs permissions to save all your tabs. The warning message for using this permission is too generic as Clipd neither uses nor logs any of your browsing history. This can be verified by scrolling down to the 'Permissions with warnings' sections on https://developer.chrome.com/apps/permission_warnings. - Notifications When a user adds a link using the context menu we display a notification that the page has been saved. Alternative To: Speed Dial[FVD], Toby, Raindrop, start.me, Qlearly, Papaly
- (2020-02-09) Wesley Garcia: Este gerenciador lembra bastante o do Google, sim, aquele que foi descontinuado, após uma chuva de reclamações de muitos usuários. Mas eu amava o gerenciador, e fiquei 'órfão' dele, buscando outro que ao menos se aproximasse dele. E o Clipd, foi um dos que chegou mais perto. Só falta o app ser um pouco mais fluído, e mudar o modelo, tanto das fontes usadas, quanto das cores delas, pra ficar nota 10.
- (2020-01-26) William Cruz: Easiest Bookmarking Manager! Thanks for allowing me to boost my workflow! Sections/Tags/Boards are genius!
- (2019-12-28) Janusz Lorent: I waited for something like Clipd.io for a very long time. I've been using before Raindrop.io, Google Keep Note, Notion, Papaly, Pocket, speddials, Todoist, and many many more (I think I tested everything ) and every time there was something missing - until goddamn now.
- (2019-11-12) Mini Para: forces you to sign up - absolutely not doesnt work without sign up
- (2019-11-08) Bruno Carmelo Barchitta: La gestione dei preferiti semplicemente perfetta.
- (2019-10-23) Dan Podkovko: I tried many bookmark managers, but this app is closer to best solution for me: boards, custom views - it's a really handy and useful. I believe this app could be a top-rated in future, just carry on! Just one thing: could you consider to change your favicon and extenshion icon to something more noticeable and informative? Favicon is very thin and small, it's hard to find visually in other tabs http://joxi.ru/RmzVGJ4CYge48m. Also I miss feature which could show me if i visit already bookmarked page. Here is example with this feature in other bookmark apps: before adding http://joxi.ru/Grq97n4F47559r and after adding page to bookmarks via apps http://joxi.ru/Vrw9v74F7LePV2 It will be useful to avoid make duplicates and waste a time. Thank you!
- (2019-10-20) Fingers Unlimited: This is by far the best visual bookmarking app out there. I've tried several others and they are all inferior in usability and functionality. Also, bravo to the Clipd team for listening to their end-users' suggestions.
- (2019-10-01) Erkan Bozacı: supperrr
- (2019-09-17) Kai-Ming Guo: Great extension for bookmarks manager.
- (2019-08-25) Cutie Pinka: I can't rate it 5 stars. It has minor bugs, it's WIP and it's obvious, sometimes service is unavailable and EXPORT option is a >must< for me (still missing). I do like its visual side and that is exactly what I'm looking for. UI is not so intuitive unfortunately.
- (2019-08-23) Al an: Not working in context menu. i tried many times to add pages , nothing happen.
- (2019-06-28) Gianna De Los Santos: YES! YES! YES! I've been waiting for a Papaly replacement for years now! Thank you!!! You guys are amazing! I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding an application like this is necessary!
- (2019-06-01) Armour: Extremely underrated, very good bookmarks manager.
- (2019-06-01) Armour 99: Probably the best bookmarks manager around, where have you been all my life. Thank you
- (2019-05-28) Afridho Utama: this is what bookmarks must do!!! Keep it works man!
- (2019-05-27) Amaan Hameed: Amazing product, and totally taking my bookmarks to the next level. Thank YOU!!
- (2020-01-05, v:0.1.7) Rolando: Import function
I installed and made an account, I see it features an Import function. How do I get it to Import my Chrome bookmarks HTML file? It gives an Error stating it was unable to parse the file because it needs to be in Netscape Bookmarks file format ?! It says nowhere how to create this...? Is it possible in general to add existing (large) collection of bookmarks, and if so to what limit? I have around 30.000 bookmarks and the .html export file from Chrome is 22.4 MB (yes it does need cleaning up as it is a big mess of years with Import from Firefox and duplicates etc. but will still end up around 5- 10.000 bookmarks I think) Thanks for answering. Cheers
- (2019-11-13, v:0.1.7) Mini Para: PROBLEM
if you make this better by putting this after the first line of what this thing does, and how it helps (Bookmarks Manager for the Modern Web), then ill delete my review: "Clipd.io requires registration cos it's cloud based using ?? this cloud service", the above > how else do you think a cloud based bookmarking service operates?