Record your screen and share with others.
Watch and Learn app allows to record your screen and share videos one to one, in groups or timelines. Watch and Learn chrome application allows you to record your screen and narrate with your voice. It makes presentation simpler than ever. Live transcription and sentiment analysis artificial intelligence is included.
- (2019-12-11) Sharon Lewis: Great for leaving feedback and internal reporting
- (2019-12-10) This tool has proved useful for opening communications between our sales staff and remote workers. Allowing them to showcase work and tell stories and work collaboratively to over come blockers.
- (2019-12-10) Angelika Plonka: Very helpful tool for screencasts and sharing with others your notes/video/voice messages (it’s option convert voice recording to text).
- (2019-12-10) Paulina Swierk: Very good tool for fast and user-friendly communication
- (2019-12-10) Joanna Szalkowska: Nice tool to share video screen cast and voice recordings. It also creates transcripts form the voice recordings so it's less typing for messaging. Still, need some adjustments around administrative perspective.
- (2019-12-10) Hannah Dent: Ideal for sharing experiences with others
- (2019-12-10) Ruari Arthur: Really good for doing remote meetings, saves a lot of time and money
- (2019-12-10) Mike Crabtree: I have been using Watch and Learn for over two months and I am impressed with the easy to share screencasts for explaining issues. The tools is great for sharing notes either using voice or video or talking over a screen cast, plus the bonus of being able to see who has viewed your messages and a reply given gives you the confidence need in business
- (2019-12-10) Szymon Kodrebski: Waste of time. I can't Sign in with my Google account even there is such an option.
- (2019-12-10) Watch and learn is a tool that shows potential, the tool can be used as a training tool very well by screencasting and voice communication. I very much feel like this app could help businesses as an internal collaboration tool however there are features the app does need to iron out before it gets a 5 star.
- (2019-12-10) Sam Trutch: Watch and Learn has been a great tool to help encourage collaborative learning within our organisation. The platform allows us to capture vital knowledge, and easily share across groups/departments and acts as an on-demand solution. The app-based approach has also helped us to increase engagement and drive a learning culture.
- (2019-12-10) Dawid Pelka: Works very well
- (2019-12-10) Steve Ding: Watch and Learn allows you capture training as it happening. This can then be used and shared with others who were not present at the time. It allows you to screen share and therefore the explanation of a concept or issue is far more detailed than trying to explain something via the written word. The other great advantage of this tool is that it is great for staff handovers when a member of staff either moves role or leaves the company.
- (2019-12-10) Lawrence Contreras: Ideal for screencasts
- (2019-12-10) Sean Gilligan: If you have a complex issue or misunderstanding Watch and Learn is a great way to quickly create a screencast with commentary to give clarity. Video is much quicker than email and reduces the need to book a meeting. You can also create your own branded video site with Watch and Learn and there are apps for iOS and Android so you can capture videos on the move and keep informed.
- (2019-11-25) Rhianna Park: Watch and Learn is a brilliant communication tool we all use within the company. It helps you understand what others are doing on their day-to-day tasks and is an easy way to communicate between the teams in order to give advice or ask questions if needed. I would definitely recommend it!
- (2019-11-25) We have used Watch and Learn in our company for some time and cannot live without it. It is a great tool for communication between teams. What I particularly liked was when I joined the company I was able to watch videos from my predecessor giving me vital information on clients, processes and systems. Without Watch and Learn my induction would have been a lot harder! Great tool that every company should adopt