Identify web technologies
Wappalyzer is a cross-platform utility that uncovers the technologies used on websites. It detects content management systems, ecommerce platforms, web frameworks, server software, analytics tools and many more.
- (2020-01-21) Syed Nafees-ul-hasan Shah: Please add Quasar framework which is quite popular now
- (2020-01-20) Resurge Digital: Really good extension for getting an overview of the technologies used on a website. We insist our sales team uses this extension to assess the technical difficulty of any lead we are scoping, We use the information in deciding whether we can effectively support the prospective client.
- (2020-01-15) Huấn Lê Tuyên: Good
- (2020-01-05) susan ran: 显示不出来
- (2019-12-17) Farid Rezaei: It was okay and worked just fine. But I have my laptop and now it is not working. I looked on their site but I found nothing to resolve my issue.
- (2019-12-15) Iyad Solo: A must have tool for those who build stuff online . .. thank you very much team
- (2019-12-10) Yevgenii: Все вроде шикарно. Но добавите очистку для кеша ибо чистить кеш всего браузера или переустанавливать не очень хорошо.
- (2019-12-03) Sean Peacock: I use this constantly for a quick scan of what's running on a website. Very useful.
- (2019-11-23) اراديف AraDev: I love it
- (2019-11-19) meng chen: cool
- (2019-11-05) Oscar Chavez: My #1 used Chrome Extension
- (2019-10-25) Yosvel Quintero: Excellent to check the technologies used on websites!
- (2019-10-05) nagwan sami: it doesn`t detect js frameworks at all, and detects only tiny rage of used technologies
- (2019-10-04) Jose Martínez: Chido
- (2019-09-21) 王帅: 很棒，值得称赞！
- (2019-08-26) Echo Chan: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/builtwith-technology-prof/dapjbgnjinbpoindlpdmhochffioedbn 这个扩展更好。
- (2019-08-17) IM Ekansh: Just awesome extension and very helpful. Thanks to all the developers for producing such useful yet simple extension.
- (2019-08-13) Mahan Esnaasharan: I Love Itttttttttttttttt
- (2019-08-13) code builders: thanks for this useful extension. people using this extension for free and still blaming developers. it is a very good start and very useful, it helps a lot. i hope in future it will be more powerful.
- (2019-07-26) Andrey Piterov: good
- (2019-07-19) wangolo joel: I love this tool so much, and it's really accurate in it's technology detection, in fact to show that i love it i decided to integrate it online here https://www.nmmapper.com/st/cms-detection/wappalyzer-online/
- (2019-07-07) Hagoromo Otsutsuki: Very Helpful nice extensions
- (2019-07-07) Love Wapping: Does not do what it claims. Showing that a site uses GA and Cloudflair is of little use to anyone. Uninstalled.
- (2019-06-26) Julius Witczak: mehr als nützlich!
- (2019-06-25) Sam Brunswick: Great extension, always use it to understand how a site is constructed
- (2012-12-10, v:2.17) C Erler: Clicking toolbar button does nothing
It shows how many frameworks or whatever it detects, but I click on the toolbar icon and...nothing happens. No miniwindow comes up with a list of what a site is using or anything. Clicking the button does nothing.
- (2012-12-04, v:2.17) Alessandro Spiandore: Not Working
from last 2 days the great app not working.