Identify web technologies
Wappalyzer is a utility that uncovers the technologies used on websites. It detects content management systems, ecommerce platforms, web frameworks, server software, analytics tools and many more.
- (2020-08-04) WeslyG Gibson: thank you for removing the number, now you are amazing!
- (2020-08-02) Yudi Billy: Good
- (2020-08-01) Male Man: Amazing extension! My only feedback is to remove the recently added badge (the one like notification count) ... it feels like there's an action to take when there is none Can you make it toggled off in settings please?
- (2020-07-31) zhichao: 最新一版在插件icon右上角上增加了数字提示，强迫症患者看着非常难受
- (2020-07-30) 刘荣歆: please remove the counter
- (2020-07-30) Mian Zhan: 支持中文了欸，很棒
- (2020-07-29) WeslyG Gibson: Please make it possible to hide the number of technologies found (figure) in the latest update. I don't want to see useless numbers on every site! If I need to, I'll open it myself and count them. This count doesn't mean anything to me, it's just annoying. I have a feeling that this requires my attention (similar to the notification or emails found nearby in other extensions)👿
- (2020-07-29) Sunil Raju: Not displaying any program used in website like it use to before
- (2020-07-22) Alessandro Belli: dopo aver installato pihole ho scoperto che le ho le maggiori richieste per advertisment da ad.wappalyzer.com.
- (2020-06-26) Venator: Good.
- (2020-06-23) Muhamad Najib: Very simple and very usefull, thanks :)
- (2020-04-07) Matthew Watts: Guess I'm on their spam mailing list now because I had to make an account first.
- (2020-04-02) yahya aghdam: Simple and usefull !
- (2020-03-27) David: Great! Easy to use and useful.
- (2020-03-21) 哪吒大战假老练: 非常好，必备的一个插件！
- (2020-03-18) Ramón Rico: Genial para indagar en las tecnologías que conforman las webs.
- (2020-03-14) User of bd: Very Good Software
- (2020-03-10) 温裕: 非常nice
- (2020-03-06) Thorsten Stettin: Nach so einem Werkzeug habe ich lange gesucht.
- (2020-03-03) Viral Android: This is not showing real information. I have installed NGINX on my server but this extension not showing real information.
- (2020-02-28) Abel de SDLV: Très utile lors d'analyse rapide d'un site web (CMS utilisé, technologies, etc...). Aucun ralentissement lors du chargement des pages. De plus le visuel est travaillé c'est agréable.
- (2020-02-19) David Robinson: No longer appears in the menu. Have tried on Vivaldi and Firefox and it doesn't work any more. The devs seem to have no interest in fixing it either as this has been an issue for months for many people.
- (2020-02-07) Nathaniel Bass: Please remove the redirect to https://www.wappalyzer.com/installed when Wappalyzer is installed. This is annoying when logging into Chrome on a new computer; it pops up everytime.
- (2020-01-21) Syed Nafees-ul-hasan Shah: Please add Quasar framework which is quite popular now
- (2020-01-20) Resurge Digital: Really good extension for getting an overview of the technologies used on a website. We insist our sales team uses this extension to assess the technical difficulty of any lead we are scoping, We use the information in deciding whether we can effectively support the prospective client.
- (2020-07-30, v:6.0.16) Zhan Arno: Disable Count in Icon?
I have the same opinion: "Love the extension, but recently there's a badge showing a notification, with the count of how many pieces of technology it's detected. See image below: https://i.imgur.com/XmSzkxa.png How do I disable this count? It's annoying and I will probably hide/uninstall the extension if I can't hide that badge..."
- (2020-07-30, v:6.0.16) Ben Winding: Disable Count in Icon?
Love the extension, but recently there's a badge showing a notification, with the count of how many pieces of technology it's detected. See image below: https://i.imgur.com/XmSzkxa.png How do I disable this count? It's annoying and I will probably hide/uninstall the extension if I can't hide that badge...
- (2020-07-23, v:6.0.15) Gustavo Adolfo Ramírez Apache: Extension not working on chrome
currently not working in google chrome when the extension icon is clicked only show the config menu but not show the site information.
- (2020-07-06, v:6.0.15) Suzanne Raphael: Wappalyzer suddenly MIA
Operating System: Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4 Chrome Browser Version: 83.0.4103.116 Somewhere between Chrome 81 and 83, Google apparently removed the ability to resize the location bar and replaced that with a pin/no pin arrangement. So extensions that are not pinned only show up under a drop-down under a puzzle piece icon. My Wappalyzer is on according to the extensions manager, but it doesn't show up in the drop down. It was toward the end of the extensions I had showing before I guess Chrome decided that only the first X amount would be pinned when they pushed that update. Once again, Google sneaks around in the dark of the night and springs another "feature" I couldn't care less about. Moral to the story, I have no Wappalyzer! I need my Wappalyzer!!!!! I've turned it off, deleted it, and re-added. Still no luck :-(
- (2012-12-10, v:2.17) C Erler: Clicking toolbar button does nothing
It shows how many frameworks or whatever it detects, but I click on the toolbar icon and...nothing happens. No miniwindow comes up with a list of what a site is using or anything. Clicking the button does nothing.
- (2012-12-04, v:2.17) Alessandro Spiandore: Not Working
from last 2 days the great app not working.