Identify web technologies
- (2021-10-13) Albert Ronald: Such a great extension and working perfect on any site e.g; https://apkdice.com to detect the technologies on my sites. Didn't face any issue in it and using it for almost 8 years. I would recommend everyone who even wants to check the web technologies or frameworks used on a website.
- (2021-10-03) 창딩이: cannot detect https://www.tradingview.com/ or https://alphasquare.co.kr/
- (2021-09-29) N H: This is amazingly helpful
- (2021-09-13) Curtis James: 新版本不行了啊
- (2021-09-10) Somrat Sorkar: Dark Mode should be dark, not blue. And cache is doing so much problem. Need a clear cache button in the extension popup, not in the settings. by the way, you are doing a very good job. thank you
- (2021-09-07) Me: Useless
- (2021-08-26) Louis: parfait
- (2021-08-21) Tú: It works so well, thanks
- (2021-08-18) Alex Marek: app working very very slowly, if click icon plugin , show technology with big delay
- (2021-08-16) 天之静潇: 我怎么每次打开chrome都会弹他们家的网页出来,让我想起恶心的浏览器劫持了
- (2021-08-07) Keyboy: Отличное расширение
- (2021-08-02) Md Intekhabul Hafiz: Doesn't work when OnClick is selected in the extension management. Please fix it. I don't need to run this on all sites I visit.
- (2021-07-30) Seval Karahan: an excellent app that works very well
- (2021-07-19) Philippe Léger: Good extension, but high memory usage I see 200MB with a couple tabs open, this is something that should be looked after
- (2021-07-19) William Abdinegara: Amazing stuff! Keep up the good work!
- (2021-07-10) John John: Works fine but was consuming ~333mb of ram when it's not even open / just installed.
- (2021-06-26) N D: I have been using it for several years. The best tool.
- (2021-06-26) Byron Jimenez: Muy recomendable, sin embargo en las ultimas versiones ha estado fallando, ya que me muestra las tecnologías de otros sitios anteriormente visitados. Como que la quedan en caché y vuelve a mostrarlos aunque en la pagina actual ni existan
- (2021-06-18) yuniel rc: Why does the extension read my browsing history? What does the extension do with my browsing history? Por qué la extensión lee mi historial de navegación? Qué hace la extensión con mi historial de navegación?
- (2021-06-17) Benoît PETIT: Really like this extension. But after an update I had to reinstall because it was showing me too much technologies per website (around 60).
- (2021-06-17) Alexander Krupnitsky: Doesnt work. One also shows on all sites!
- (2021-06-16) Ranojit Kumar: I have been using this extension since the beginning. But after the current update, I have been facing some bug. This extension sometimes doesn't show or load the right technology. Sometimes a normal WordPress site shows Node.Js technology! If I clean the cache that fixed for few hours but again I got that problem.
- (2021-06-16) Sw Gong: I'm using version 6.7.4, Tic-Tac-Toe game is great.
- (2021-06-09) Rodrigo Sambade Saá: Una extensión realmente útil.
- (2021-05-14) sisi Tian: amazing
- (2021-05-13) Tommy: Since the last update it causes micro-freezes in my chrome every 10 seconds, so I had to disable it. Other than that it's brilliant.
- (2021-04-30) Elias Diek: Very useful. I like it!!!
- (2021-04-24) Daniel Alter: Works well
- (2021-04-15) James Murban Valira: Una extensión genial, la que más me gusta de la Chrome Web store. Muy útil, interesante y curiosa. Sin duda, la mejor de su categoría. La recomiendo a todo el mundo.
- (2021-04-13) Jazil Zaim: Really great tool for detecting stacks of web apps! Good job to the team!
- (2021-04-09) xPOINTER: Completely misleading! I tested the site with popular sites like Netflix and Facebook which I know uses React as a frontend library. While my React detector shows they are using React, this extension shows it is using JQuery.
- (2021-04-07) Aviral Sheoran: It can't detect which technologies are being used on most of the sites in which I am interested.
- (2021-04-07) Abraham Yusuf: easy to use, easy to detect, user friendly, awesome tools, this adson is the best
- (2021-04-06) HT legendary: tiện ích quá tốt, cảm ơn bạn hi https://thangdev.blogspot.com/2021/04/build-1-trang-web-on-gian-voi-hugo.html
- (2021-03-29) BackDev SDC: this is awesome
- (2021-03-28) Diverjfp: Excelente
- (2021-02-18) Dan Rotaru: Add possibility to set blacklist, in this black list extension will not work
- (2021-02-11) R: I love it, it's really useful, however, the recent update made the background purple and it's awful. What's worse, there's no option to change it. Messed with the dark background option but nothing helped. Change it back or give us meaningful and actually working options. Update: It's fixed. 5*. But as a recommendation, it'd be great to see an actual dark theme that has a dark grey background, as opposed to having a dark purple one.
- (2021-02-05) Cesar Camacho: Purple background is awful, have loved the extension until that came in.
- (2021-01-31) MR. JUNIOREX: Excelente extensión me muestra todos los detalles que quiero saber de alguna pagina web.
- (2021-01-10) Ar Dorosh: Good
- (2020-12-28) Pablo: Doesn't work. Can't see it in menu bar, shows as broken
- (2020-12-27) David Placca: Impressively useful
- (2020-12-22) سینا بیات: عالی. بسیار مفید و کاربردیه.
- (2020-12-17) Care Me Web Developer: Wappalyzer Really awesome. I love this app.
- (2020-12-11) EthanDecor Liu: 还行， 平时用不上就把它关了， 会给网页嵌入广告， ad.wappalyzer.com DNS请求太多
- (2020-11-28) IT GUY: its is the best i should say extension for comparing, checking on your competitors and also great for us (developers)
- (2020-11-20) Shadi Namrouti: It's not accurate. It identifies my hand-made .net core web application as PHP
- (2020-11-18) Joey Lim: Stopped working after the last update. Used to work reasonably well. Now it claims that React and styled-components on every single website I visit, including Google.com, and on the company's own website it claims it's using both React and Vue at the same time???
- (2021-09-02, v:6.8.3) Georgi Kirilov: Annoying popup
I don't need a page open on every version update
- (2021-06-29, v:6.7.7) Edneia Andrade: Não consigo fazer a inscrição
Estou querendo testar a ferramenta porém o código que chegou ao meu e-mail não foi aceito. Como eu tenho um segundo e mail, também tentei mas o código não chegou por algum motivo.
- (2021-06-23, v:6.7.4) Zhan Arno: DataLife Engine problem
DataLife Engine technology shows on sites that do not have it: https://prnt.sc/16ibvfv Плагин показывает иконку технологии DataLife Engine на сайтах на которых ее нету.
- (2021-05-30, v:6.6.0) Keizo Li: Showed Angular
In every site showed Angular + Typescript (even in my site, which one 100% doesn't have Angular framework)
- (2021-04-04, v:6.5.31) Gabriel Macedo: problema
Boa noite, nao estou conseguindo usar no meu macbook o extensor
- (2021-03-11, v:6.5.28) אסתי פורגס: התקנת Wappalyzer
I download the plugin and it writes to me that the download failed and there is a problem with the server, how can I fix it
- (2021-02-08, v:6.5.25) Miguel Quintero: Dark mode enable all time not working disabling it
I enabled the dark mode and now it is stuck on it no matter if i go to the settings and turned it off I get the purple background making it hard to read, I have tried removing the extension and placing it back and no luck seems it is defaulted to that purple background now.
- (2021-01-13, v:6.5.22) Robert Pankowecki: JS Error: Cannot read property 'reduce' of undefined
I can see in rollbar for my website that this extension caused an error 140,000 times: TypeError: Cannot read property 'reduce' of undefined File "chrome-extension://gppongmhjkpfnbhagpmjfkannfbllamg/js/inject.js" line 16 col 28 in onMessage I verified with 2 employees that disabling it prevented reporting these JS errors to rollbar from their computers. Please fix the code.
- (2020-11-21, v:6.5.17) Malaka Udawatta: Large amount of uploads going to mtlabs-1239206027.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com
Hello! I have noted that there was large amount of data uploaded to mtlabs-1239206027.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com which seems to be one of your servers. May I know what is the reason for that? Are you trying to steal data?
- (2020-11-11, v:6.4.16) Lakshan Jayasinghe: Console Error
Hello, I get the following error in console when the extension is active. Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Please take a look into it. Thanks.
- (2020-09-15, v:6.3.3) Saul Fautley: Slow loading pages
When Wappalyzer is installed, web pages take like 600ms minimum to load. As soon as I disable Wappalyzer, the same pages take like 100ms and feel instant. I'm testing on web pages on my localhost, so its not even remote server dependant. But I can literally toggle Wappalyzer on and off and reload the pages a couple times to see this problem. It's a shame because I really liked the extension, but I'm forced to uninstall it. If you're interested, I'm in South Africa. Perhaps you're doing a synchronous remote call to a server that's far away from my location? Not sure why else it would slow down page loads so much...
- (2020-08-26, v:6.3.1) Bram Van den Bulcke: Performance issues in Chrome
I did have lagging scroll issues in Chrome on macOS the last couple of weeks. Scroll was lagging and stuttering. Very annoying! I've been looking for a solutions the last weeks without results: I disabled hardware acceleration, I thought it was my eGPU. I thought about reinstalling Chrome or even switching to Edge! Today I disabled all my browser extensions and the problem was gone immediately. After enabling the extensions one by one, it seems to be the Wappalyzer extension was causing the issue. I will disable the extension for now and will test with future updates.
- (2020-08-16, v:6.2.3) Tasneem Soft: error
i could not install wappalyzer in chrome
- (2020-07-30, v:6.0.16) Zhan Arno: Disable Count in Icon?
I have the same opinion: "Love the extension, but recently there's a badge showing a notification, with the count of how many pieces of technology it's detected. See image below: https://i.imgur.com/XmSzkxa.png How do I disable this count? It's annoying and I will probably hide/uninstall the extension if I can't hide that badge..."
- (2020-07-30, v:6.0.16) Ben Winding: Disable Count in Icon?
Love the extension, but recently there's a badge showing a notification, with the count of how many pieces of technology it's detected. See image below: https://i.imgur.com/XmSzkxa.png How do I disable this count? It's annoying and I will probably hide/uninstall the extension if I can't hide that badge...
- (2020-07-23, v:6.0.15) Gustavo Adolfo Ramírez Apache: Extension not working on chrome
currently not working in google chrome when the extension icon is clicked only show the config menu but not show the site information.
- (2020-07-06, v:6.0.15) Suzanne Raphael: Wappalyzer suddenly MIA
Operating System: Intel Mac OS X 10_15_4 Chrome Browser Version: 83.0.4103.116 Somewhere between Chrome 81 and 83, Google apparently removed the ability to resize the location bar and replaced that with a pin/no pin arrangement. So extensions that are not pinned only show up under a drop-down under a puzzle piece icon. My Wappalyzer is on according to the extensions manager, but it doesn't show up in the drop down. It was toward the end of the extensions I had showing before I guess Chrome decided that only the first X amount would be pinned when they pushed that update. Once again, Google sneaks around in the dark of the night and springs another "feature" I couldn't care less about. Moral to the story, I have no Wappalyzer! I need my Wappalyzer!!!!! I've turned it off, deleted it, and re-added. Still no luck :-(
- (2012-12-10, v:2.17) C Erler: Clicking toolbar button does nothing
It shows how many frameworks or whatever it detects, but I click on the toolbar icon and...nothing happens. No miniwindow comes up with a list of what a site is using or anything. Clicking the button does nothing.
- (2012-12-04, v:2.17) Alessandro Spiandore: Not Working
from last 2 days the great app not working.