Simple and Smart way to organize all your bookmarks in one Place. Access all your favorite bookmarks from any device or browser
Turn your browser into the ultimate online bookmark manager ✓ Organize bookmarks by group or category ✓ Add bookmarks with beautiful icons (list, S, M, L, XL) ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Bookmark Toolbar Button to quickly add sites to myMark.me while you are browsing ✓ Create multiple pages such as Home, Work, and Edu. ✓ Auto sync with all your devices and browsers ✓ Multiple search engine choice ✓ Choose background and font colors that best suit you. ✓ Add your important notes and find them when you need them. ✓ Set as home page / start page or new tab page to quickly access all your favorite bookmarks and notes ✓ Start your day with inspiration or a motivational quote ✓ Search bookmarks in your collection ✓ Safe and secure, your information will be encrypted while it’s transmitted between your browser and myMark.me
- (2023-11-02) Marko Radanovic: The best browser for my needs!
- (2023-10-30) Tamra Millikan: OUTSTANDNG way of organizing bookmarks visually. SUPER COOL tool!
- (2023-10-20) John Rodriguez: Been looking for a solution to keeping my most used sites easily available across all of my computers. Bookmark Manager and start page does just that. Love it!
- (2023-09-08) Лохматый Кашалот: Super/ A little bit slow, but Super!)
- (2023-08-13) chintearoa chinglish: great to use
- (2023-08-08) gino tosoli: I was looking for something like this for a long time. Simple and easy! I'm in I.T, and I was thinking of doing a program like this. Thank You for doing such a great job (better than i could have done).
- (2023-08-03) Sheryl Lockhart: Works very well, really like the set up and its easy to use!
- (2023-07-05) Ricardo Buelvas: For the amount of common features it's missing, it doesn't warrant such a limited free version. They are better options out there that do the same for much less. A few examples of what's missing: Identification of already bookmarked links, search for folders while adding new links, moving category between pages, fully import/export compatibility, search for categories. Not to mention how slow it is if you use more than 2 pages(folders).
- (2023-06-17) Jim Dunbar: Allows switching browsers with ease.
- (2023-06-03) Russian Lullaby: Good
- (2023-04-25) Giuseppe Martino: Very helpful
- (2023-04-18) Andrea Mohawkmomma Palmer: Intuitive + Easy to use
- (2023-04-13) Linda Apple: Clean, organized, moved from Symbaloo to myMark.me and happy I did.
- (2023-04-11) Too Wallace: Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2023-04-11) Christopher Emerson: Really exactly what I was looking for in a nice, clean, organized bookmark editor.
- (2023-03-07) Cathy Walker: I really like the Book Mark Me Manager. It like the appearance and the icons for the book marks. I like the fact I can categorize them and that I can add the News or Time to the page as well. Thank you for a great way to handle my book marks.
- (2023-02-23) Matteo Maurizio: Bookmark Manager and Start Page has literally changed my job for the better. Despite all the browser evolutions, in an attempt to group the various necessary sites for usefulness, I found myself having dozens and dozens of browser windows open, each with dozens of tabs of sites open. A huge waste of memory and time to locate the site I needed to use. With Bookmark Manager I was able to sort Bookmarks by folders and effectively divided the necessary resources that I start only when I need them. I was even able to add the to-do list to keep focus on the priority tasks of the day, keep an eye on the news that interest me and add any notes on the topics of the day that I find myself synchronized with all the devices where I log in at mymark.me Amazing, after trying many extensions I can say not only that I love this solution but that I recommend it to anyone who wants to optimize their workflow. Thanks Bookmark Manager and Start Page!!
- (2023-02-03) Neil Sabare: great
- (2023-02-03) Michael Medvidov: slow :(
- (2023-01-31) Daniel Sineus: So far, I really like it.
- (2023-01-04) Nick Afedulis: Εξαιρετικό!
- (2022-11-21) Collin C: Slow and Harrassing This extention is very slow when you try to open the start page and use it. Also, it keeps annoying you with some rating begging, it is so annoying!!
- (2022-11-11) Ellis LaMay: This app has delivered exactly what I was looking for!
- (2022-10-25) Fritz Warter: So far I am really liking it.
- (2022-10-11) Khachab, Ali: Although it is really helpful tool and looks very cool but it is unfortunately too slow to load
- (2022-09-08) Chelsey Turner: I LOVE myMark.me! My bookmark bar was getting out of control, but now everything is neatly organized and I have the ability to tailor the look to exactly what I want! Couldn't get everything done without it!
- (2022-07-10) Mel Schmidt (Widdle G): This is perfect! Love that you can customise it anyway you want.
- (2022-06-02) Alex: Не работает без интернета. Не запрашиваются apple touch icon, вместо этого только для некоторых сайтов есть какие-то иконки. Открывается на новой вкладке 7 секунд.
- (2022-05-31) Jeudiel Martinez: Abismal: every time i open a tab i have to log in. Why??. It was awesome but also, unusable. I try several times and always happen the same thing.
- (2022-04-23) Michael Marcelis: The best of its kind!
- (2022-03-21) Raymond: Very poor and slow response, that is if you even receive support when requested.
- (2022-03-16) Sarah Paulson: I love this so much! I'm a very visual person, so this helps me easily find the things that I need. I don't leave reviews often, so for me to leave one says a lot. Definitely try out this extension!
- (2022-03-04) MIRIAM SMITH: I love this, so useful
- (2022-02-19) Laurent Vauquelin: Now its impossible for me to pass on it !!!
- (2022-02-17) V. Sankaranarayanan (VSN): So far. So Good
- (2022-02-10) Andy Valdez: Exactly what I needed, a landing page where all my work links, personal links, educational and research can be neatly grouped and quickly accessed to keep me focused and organized.
- (2022-02-09) Steve Binet: Very helpful and easy to use. Could have more tools, like possibility to add pics in notes... maybe it will come. I use mymark as a personal manual, adding notes/url & to do related to my clients
- (2022-02-08) Lívia Raimundo: Very handy! I've tried a few and this one is perfect!
- (2022-01-26) Dmitry Thaler: Not ever started - why do you need my full name, email and anything? Why should I register at all?
- (2022-01-20) Nelson Concha: I feel less productive without it
- (2022-01-06) Iván Rivera, PMP: Great app. Do what is expected without browser overload.
- (2021-12-21) João Henriques: It is perfect! Thanks!!
- (2021-12-19) John Plestina: Love this, began using it last week and have completely customized it. I've saved so much time in searching through a wide variety of commonly used bookmarks. I reached out with a few suggestions and developers got back to me same day. Really quality product.
- (2021-12-10) Behnam Alinasab: best assistant
- (2021-12-01) Cristhian Fernando Hernandez Salgado: Ok, but it has latency to recover the screen. 3 seconds.
- (2021-11-21) James Salome: PERFECT!!!!
- (2021-11-08) Steve Farone: Easiest desktop bookmarks manager
- (2021-10-16) Alexandre Palma: After trying many other "Start Page" extensions and ending up not using any, I found myMark.me...! The best 'Start Page' you could wish for! Looking forward for new features/updates! Love it!
- (2021-09-09) Wilson Edwards: can not use it offline!
- (2021-08-26) Faizi Crofts: Well, I'm still using it at this time but I'm looking for something better. I like it's features and in fact - it's close to exactly what I want feature-wise. Really the trouble is - it is a bit slow to load for a 'new tab' app- especially if you have a slow internet connection. I understand there is a ballance between feature-richness and speed for a web-app. I just think they could do a lot better and that being light-weight would be a killer feature for this thing. They could acheive almost instant responsiveness by the carefully application of light-weight code and visuals and careful caching of ajax development methods such that when the new tab pops up- any updates could go on in the background but you would have your page pretty much instantly and usually it would be up to date while it checks in the background. This could be communicated with a sync animation with a 'green light' or something that comes up after.
- (2023-11-03, v:2.4) Sergio X: Problem with Kiwi browser
Hello, great app but using it with Kiwi browser on Android tablet, I can't move bookmark from a group to another one by a drag and drop. Is there another way to do that? Thanks,
- (2023-08-30, v:2.4) Vasily R: it does not allow
does not allow you to install on yandex browser, which work on chrom. The Error - "Invalid manifest"
- (2023-07-14, v:2.4) Tassos Stamopoulos: Doesnt work
For the past two days I cant change anything in the app. Can't add, delete or edit bookmarks. Can't change even the background.
- (2023-03-20, v:2.4) Erica Owens: NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I keep getting this error and I am really hoping that there aren't issues with the site because I have really loved using this.
- (2023-03-10, v:2.4) Dave D: Doesn't Work
Just quit working in chrome: Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2022-03-30, v:2.4) Yan SU: My Mymark doesn't load anymore today
The Maymark page just keeps loading. I tried to visit mymark.me but only got this error message: An Error Was Encountered The Encrypt library requires the Mcrypt extension.
- (2021-11-22, v:2.4) TL Ackley: need Google Calendar widget and....
I really like your app. Well done, very good. I am requesting a widget that allows my Google Calendar to appear on my version of mymark.me page. Also, I accidentally overwrote my previous custom page and took days to rebuild. How can I backup what I have created? Some widget or way to back up my custom layout and easily restore in case of loss. Thanks again for a great app. If you can solve my 2 issues, I promise to purchase the pro version. Thank you.
- (2021-08-16, v:2.4) Rebecca Kludy: Extension not working
I love your program, but it don't load for me anymore. Is this something on my end or yours?
- (2021-04-26, v:2.3) Ava Rockwell: secure
the same day I downloaded this and upgraded, I got to spam mails saying they know my password and want money... is this thing secure?
- (2021-02-03, v:2.3) NaNi: German
Es wäre super, wenn es auch in Deutsch ist. Wäre es möglich??
- (2020-12-21, v:2.3) Jan Bester: 500 Error Internal Server Error
I've been also getting this error all day. But it might take time to get back up.
- (2020-12-21, v:2.3) Niranjana Swami: 500 - Internal Server Error
I've been getting this error all day. Upon researching it seems that the server error is on your end and not on mine. How and when can this be corrected. Help please! Thanks.
- (2020-10-12, v:2.3) William Spoolhoff: pro subscription?
I payed for and was upgraded to Mymarks Pro, was thanked for the order. I have yet to locate where on web to download the upgrade. Can you help? Thanks, Bill [email protected]
- (2020-04-22, v:2.1) JR Eng: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I accidentally deleted my MyMark.me. Need to recover it back badly Richard Eng ( [email protected])
- (2020-01-09, v:2.1) Valerie August: Accident page delete
I accidentally deleted my start page that I first set up. Anyway I can get it back?
- (2020-01-05, v:2.1) Roland V.: Import function for large collection
Does it feature an Import function to add existing (large) collection of bookmarks? And if so to what limit. I have around 30.000 bookmarks and the .html export file from Chrome is 22.4 MB (yes it does need cleaning up as it is a big mess of years with Import from Firefox and duplicates etc. but will still end up around 5- 10.000 bookmarks I think) I want to know if this re-organizing is also easy to do with this extension for this size collection. Thanks for answering. Cheers
- (2019-10-04, v:2.1) Michael Miller: Widgets
Are there any plans to add more widgets?
- (2019-09-10, v:2.1) Rebecca England: NOT Loading
I only have a few bookmarks, but what I have are very important, pertaining to work. Your page hasn't loaded in days and I can't access them.
- (2018-12-03, v:2.0) Mazahir Hakimi: size limitation
I have 1,741 kb bookmark file that i am trying to export to this mymark from chrome but you have a limit of 1mb only. How do I resolve it.
- (2018-10-19, v:2.0) Jeremy Morris: RSS Feeds
Are supporting RSS Feeds on your roadmap as a future feature?