Completely Free and your Data is Private. Google Classroom integration, Slider Control, Nicknames, Help tutorials
- (2023-10-09) Helena Yagüez: Conseguir que arranque es misión imposible. Me dan envidia todos aquellos que la pueden usar 😑
- (2022-07-12) Mohammad Dolatdoost: The greatest extension ever on Chrome.
- (2022-06-08) 306 04周亮丞: 原本打開設定好的meet應該是會自動進入教室，今天卻突然變成開啟兩個設定畫面，希望能修正
- (2022-03-01) Đạt Lâm Trí: it's a wonderful gadget. The extension is really helpful for me, although there are some bugs.
- (2021-09-15) Joey Carney: Five stars because the developer works really hard for a free app, responded personally to a bug I was having and figured out a solution, and because it works. The issue for me was that as Google changes their interface for Google Meet, the developer has to update the app. But I recommend it because he keeps working with it and it's been useful in my university classes.
- (2021-09-13) valter de carvalho dias: Estou usando a última versão e estou adorando. Contudo, quando divido a turma e 3 grupos, ele só coloca até 4 alunos em cada grupo, os demais precisam escolher para qual sala entrar.
- (2021-09-08) Fiore Carrillo: La extensión de por sí es muy buena pero parece que con la actualización de Google Meet no ha logrado actualizarse aún. Para que el botón de silencio funcione, se tiene que presionar varias veces y las breakrooms no están funcionando tampoco. Esperemos puedan actualizarla pronto, porque es muy útil.
- (2021-09-08) Thư Trần Lê Anh: Love this. The extension is really helpful for my class.
- (2021-08-30) Maria Luísa Ribeiro de Melo: parou de funcionar e nao consigo usar de maneira nenhuma
- (2021-07-15) T chen: 非常直觀、好用！多虧有這個擴充功能，讓老師可以自由穿梭在各討論組別之間（如無螢幕隔閡XD）真的幫助很大！
- (2021-07-01) 蔡政憲: Thank you for Robert's dedication!
- (2021-06-25) 石學用: 太強大了！感謝！
- (2021-06-21) 蔣竹竹: 超棒的擴充功能！ 非常好用！
- (2021-06-21) Kri-Kri: 感謝開發者！！！！！！！！！！
- (2021-06-20) Wahwah Liao: 感謝老師無私的分享！超級有愛心的，而且設計的功能很人性，使用上好方便！
- (2021-06-15) Eric K: This extension has been amazing this year with us having to take attendance in a remote learning environment. Robert was great in problem solving individual issues, even making me a personal video for some complicated work arounds to do what I needed to do with this extension. A+ in my book - thank you!
- (2021-06-10) 陳逸萍: 能夠讓學生分組討論真的是件很神奇的東西，還在適應當中，很感恩您的分享，讓我的線上課程可以更順利。 但是我使用上有小遺憾，就是我的系統沒辦法順利讀到20個同學的資料，導致我沒辦法利用系統分組，最後只好我手動貼連結，然後指定他們誰跟誰一組。 請問學生有人數上限是嗎?
- (2021-06-07) ChihYu Chou: 比Google自己推出的分組討論室功能還好用，有需要分組討論安裝這個外掛就對了。
- (2021-06-07) Thank you for this amazing extension, Robert. Made the whole online school year a success for us educators. Hats off to you Sir!
- (2021-06-07) 王俊傑: 謝謝老師的分享，超有幫助的，很厲害的分組功能。
- (2021-06-04) 菁珊23: 很強大！細節也考慮到了，謝謝分享！
- (2021-06-01) Nikola Perovic: This is amazing!!!!!!! Super helpful!
- (2021-05-31) Wei-Chi Chien: Great APP! 很棒的擴充功能! 以前我已經經常使用多個google meet來進行課程，但用這個APP進行管理真的非常有效率，而且可以控制聲音的撥放，這點幫助非常大! 對於學生來說，操作起來也很簡單，只需要多加入一個討論室即可! Love it!
- (2021-05-31) Neo Li: 一、依照順序「一般設定」，「課程設定」「教室設定」，就可以「快樂上課」。 二、課程設定先設定好，後面就越用越順。 三、以輪流「旁聽」、「參與」小討論室，可以提高學生參與，也能維持教室聚焦。 四、給很多很多讚！！
- (2021-05-31) linko wu: 感謝分享 ，應用在教學分組上，是非常方便的！
- (2021-05-31) 王政渝: 非常實用，需要一點時間適應，但適應之後會感受到強大的操控能力！
- (2021-05-30) Eric Lai: 雖然進階版的 Google meet 已經有分組功能，但對於一般沒有進階版使用權的使用者而言，這個外掛是解決分組問題的最佳和最完整解方。
- (2021-05-28) Gerardo Tinoco Guerrero: La verdad me funcionaba muy bien, esperemos la actualicen pronto para que funcione con la nueva versión de Google Meet.
- (2021-05-26) Eyeballes2013: HATED IT
- (2021-05-14) Carolina Henrichsen: I had no issues with this extension! I love it! Until yesterday! I used it with one of my classes and as soon as I connected to the three breakout rooms that my students were in I could hear all the audio of all three rooms together at the same time in the first breakout rooms. The other two breakout rooms had no sound. I can't imagine what can be the problem. I tried to disconnect and connect back again several times but it just didn't work.
- (2021-04-21) Carlos Andres Rivero Buelvas: no esta mal me parece muy decorativo
- (2021-03-30) Iya Omitade Ifatoosin: We are a online microschool and this extension has been an absolute assist in our ability to give individualized instruction and group collaboration. While I have not needed to seek help yet, what I greatly appreciate is how responses are given to people's enquiries. I have had no luck in contacting the so-called BIG apps to get an a non-programmed answer that solves nothing. You are a human, a real person and I greatly appreciate the fact that you OWN and take responsibility for your extension and how we benefit from it. Thank you
- (2021-03-25) Joseph Loh: 1st Pop Up: An existing open meet window cannot be synced. Please close this control panel and all meet windows, and then start again. Closing a meet window will not remove students or disrupt their discussions. If you have many windows open it may be simplest to just close all windows and start again. 2nd Pop Up: Error in creating the link for nickname Meet C. You might be getting this error because you did not login using your google suite account. Please note that only google suite accounts can create a meet using nicknames. If you do not have a suite account, then you may only create static urls (purple color) or codes (blue) in the Rooms tab. If you do have a google suite account and are logged in, then please log out and log in again using this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignoutOptions Q1: MAY I KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THE ABOVE POP UP WHEN I WANTED TO START AFTER I'VE COMPLETED THE SET UP? Q2: MUST HAVE A GOOGLE SUITE ACCOUNT?
- (2021-03-09) Sherwin: The extension is not working
- (2021-02-28) Lilian Ainah Mathurin: Thank you so much for this extension. I'm also recommending this to my colleagues.
- (2021-02-26) SkitZ -: Thank you! SO HELPFUL!
- (2021-02-12) Cesar Augusto Rojas Galofre: This is the best tool for teachers. Thanks Robert!!!! 🙌🙌🙌
- (2021-02-11) ealaurie o: HOW DOES IT EVEN WORK!!!!!!! IT JUST TURNED MY MUTE AND CAMERA BUTTON BLUE!!!
- (2021-02-09) Rob & Joris Time-out: IT IS AMAZING what this tool can do! I love it! I was just wondering if you can "manage" a meeting with 2 persons....?
- (2021-02-03) Gerolamo Zanchi: Thanks do, you saved me!
- (2021-02-02) teachernerdz podcast: I am writing this review from my podcast Google account because I do not have access through my school account. This is an amazing extension! By utilizing this extension my students have been able to collaborate with each other, It doesn't matter if they are remote or in person, now they can collaborate just as if they were in class sitting next to their project partner. Students have mentioned how much they have loved being able to collaborate with a friend or classmate again. Best of all it is free! Now, just imagine there is an issue with the extension, what do you do? Well, I emailed Robert Hudek and holy smokes he responded quickly and offered to work with me to help figure it out. Absolutely amazing! Thank you, Ronlad Nober 1/2 of the teachernerdz podcast.
- (2021-01-26) Andy C: Great extension - I use it for work all the time. I have only set up a basic class with it, but that is only what I need it for. I have the majority of my students my main teaching Meet, and have 1 or more students in the breakout Meet to discuss work/catch up etc. Being able to record it (which you can as it is just using Google Meet anyway) is excellent - great for safeguarding and remote learning, and great for meeting my school's remote learning policy. Also, the control window is brilliant - switching through the Meet windows is so easy, and I especially like the auto mute/mic function. Great job - I will continue to use.
- (2021-01-25) Chinmay Tamhane: The "Hide Meet Bottom Bar" button is not working for me.. please help
- (2021-01-15) Jacob Marley: I've just started using this. It looked daunting at first - so many things you can do with it - but it was remarkably easy to set up, and so much simpler than earlier versions. My students enjoyed actually being able to talk to each other during a lesson, and the feel of the online interaction was significantly more positive. My school asks us to record all Meets, and there's not currently a one-click way of achieving that with this extension, but Robert replid to my query within 24 hours and is working on a solution. Can't really ask for better than that. Thanks Robert! 😎
- (2021-01-08) Joitun HAQUE: So far so good, I recommended to all my colleagues who are excited about using this google breakout room. Thank you for this.
- (2021-01-08) Pam Hamilton: Amazing extension!
- (2021-01-06) Shawn Funk: This extension is great! So much more functional than the new breakout room features in Google Meet and much easier to use. Had a problem with one of the features about a month ago after a previous update and contacted the developer (Robert) directly. He got in touch with me within a couple of hours and had the problem solved with a new update by the next day. Very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend this developer and this app extension!!!
- (2020-12-30) Ika Guo: Good to use. 上課變得很順暢
- (2020-12-18) ALEXIS CHOI: At first when I followed the directions, it worked pretty well. Then when I tryed to sync breakout rooms, It spammed me saying that the account Im using is wrong. I was hoping to use this extension to organize students in meets, but I couldn't really figure what was wrong.
- (2020-12-14) Bluey And bingo: you suck you dont even work
- (2023-10-26, v:19.7) Michilin Ni Threasaigh: No longer working
I've been using this extention since we first locked down and it has been fantastic. But this year I'm encountering two problems: 1) a bug in the system has started randomly affecting my ability to hear student in my Meet speaking even when not running the extention. I had to disable the extention to fix this issue. Is it possible to figure out what the bug is and fix this? 2) I tried launching breakout rooms today and kept getting the error message that the extention couldn't sync with the main meet so it refused to launch the breakout rooms. Is it possible to fix this? Thank you.
- (2023-08-24, v:19.6) Gustavo Reis (profgustavoreis): No updates for over a year and a lot of issues – has this extension reached its end of life?
Hello there, Robert! I've used your Breakout Rooms extension very successfully back in 2021 and brought it back this week for a training session I'm teaching. However, it seems like there are many issues ranging from not being able to change colors on the Meet toolbar to mic/cam icons not becoming red or green when they're switched on. In addition, participants and the organizer are not being able to automatically join the breakout rooms, despite choosing the respective options on the settings tab, and the "sound on" option from the "broadcast to all breakout rooms" button seems not to be working. In fact, most of the time I can't hear the sound from each individual breakout room even if I click on the "sound on" icon on its specific window. Finally, on the version notes page, I saw a reference to version 19.7, but the version I have installed is 19.6. Are there any updates on schedule? By the way, this is a great extension – thank you very much for all the work you've done! All the best 👍
- (2023-08-24, v:19.6) Thomas BOULAND -CROIX-: No Sound from other people in the breakout rooms
Hello, we just tried this extension and we have one issue: sometimes the sound in the breakout rooms is not working eventhough everything is well activated, do you know why? Thanks
- (2023-04-04, v:19.6) Катерина Аркуша: Не працює навігатор
Розширення дуже корисне. Але виникли проблеми: Навігатор перемикає лише між кімнатами, але ніякі кнопки (динамік, мікрофон, камера) не працюють. Дякую!
- (2023-03-09, v:19.6) Patrycja Nahrebecka: Does this extension work anymore?
The extension does not change the pre-assigned names of my breakout rooms, the speaker and microphone functions do not do anything.
- (2022-07-07, v:19.6) Frank Miele: Breakout Rooms no longer works since Google released their own Breakout Rooms
Hello Robert. First I want to compliment you on an incredible program. Recently, Google released their breakout rooms (which do not work anywhere near as well as your program). Since then I cannot get your program to run. Sometimes the application won't open. When it does, it tells me that the rooms are "synched" and then will not open the program. When I start in Google Meet and try to start your breakouts - nothing happens. I then went to the free version of Google meets (which does not allow for breakout rooms) and tested your program, and it works. So clearly - there is something with the Google Meets breakout that is colliding with your application. I am hoping you know a fix - as we love your program. Thanks, Frank
- (2022-06-08, v:19.6) Patrícia Carvalhais: Extension doesn't work
I've used this extension and I liked it but now it doesn't work. I'm on Macos 12.4. Will it be the OS version? I recently updated.
- (2022-04-14, v:19.4) Kellee Tarum: Does this only work with Google Classroom?
I need to be able to use the wonderful function you've built to broadcast audio to multiple breakout rooms at once. Is this only compatible with Google Classroom or will it work with breakout rooms in a standard (free or paid) Google Meet meeting? Thanks!
- (2022-03-09, v:19.3) Rahman Yavuz: Not all rooms are synchronous
In practice, not all rooms are in sync. How can I get all rooms to hear each other? This could happen in previous versions.
- (2022-01-27, v:0.0.18.7) Inge Lambert: How many breakout rooms can you use at the same time?
How many breakout rooms can you use without putting too much strain on the computer's resources? In the context of an exchange program, we want to start in a large group of about 60 pupils from different countries, and then have them talk in pairs. So we would like to work with 30 rooms. Keeping an overview is not realistic, but also not really necessary. We just want to make sure that a computer is technically able to open about 30 rooms at te same time.
- (2022-01-06, v:0.0.18.4) Andrea Izzo: Sound Echo when screen is shared
Hello, I am getting a sound echo when I present / share my screen for anything that uses audio. I disabled my extensions one by one and I think it's being caused by this extension, which of course, is my FAVOURITE extension. Please help
- (2021-08-22, v:0.0.17.7) Darren Pang: Can you add the ability to annotate on screen?
Can you add the ability to annotate on screen?
- (2021-08-19, v:0.0.17.7) Beng Im Ang: Cannot add this extension
I cannot add this extension.
- (2021-06-16, v:0.0.17.6) 柏台德: Brave on Linux?
Has anyone had success using this extension with Brave on Linux? No matter which Breakout Room extension I try, none seems to work. I only tried recently, after the Meet updates, so I wonder if this may have been affected by the recent changes in Google Meet, which complained about a number of conflicts with other extensions I had installed and activated then. Our academic affairs told me that this extension should work, but I'm not sure how current that statement is, they themselves don't need Meet. So now I'm trying to get confirmation whether this is something I can or cannot fix on my computer or if I can give this up, because after the Meet updates this isn't working anymore...
- (2021-05-07, v:0.0.17.4) Coach Miller Man: Presenting
When presenting to my class is there a way I can see what I'm presenting and see my class at the same time? This feature was available on some grid view extensions.
- (2021-05-03, v:0.0.17.4) Karolína Ševečková: odinstalace
Jak lze odebrat toto rozšíření z chromu? Neumožňuje mi to žádná volba!
- (2021-04-05, v:0.0.17.4) Kat Callaway: Speaker button
Hi there! For some reason, the speaker button has disappeared from the bottom of my screen. At first I thought it was because I was logged in to a different computer, but it's not appearing on the laptop I regularly use either. Help!
- (2021-03-16, v:0.0.17.4) Rene Edghill: double rooms
Once using the extension ( which I love by the way) it gave each room a second one. the same people in the initial one were in the second one two. How can I prevent that from happening again?
- (2021-03-16, v:0.0.17.4) Rene Edghill: Muting while going from room to room
When going from main room to other rooms I can be heard in the other rooms even though I mute all my mics in each room and the main room. Everyone can still hear me.
- (2021-03-10, v:0.0.17.4) John Barrie: all participants must have a gmail account for this extension
Hello Robert, thank you for your excellent work and ideas. "Any FREE gmail account user can use this extension to run meetings and manage breakout rooms for their participants who also have free gmail accounts. " Just to reconfirm, ALL participants in my google meets (utilizing your extension) would need to be connected to the meet through a gmail account, OR could it be some other email address? Just need to be sure and sorry to trouble you. John Barrie
- (2021-03-05, v:0.0.17.4) Edgard Díaz: UTILIZAR LA EXTENSIÓN
QUIERO DESCARGAR LA EXTENSIÓN DEL PROGRAMA
- (2021-03-01, v:0.0.17.4) Verónica Mtz: I can't see all my students
Thank you very much for this extension. it used to work perfectly. But starting to days ago (Feb 26) it didn't list all my students (15). I have another extensions such as Grid view and it's desabled for "show ss with video only" and synced it 2 or 3 times but didn't wor, I used to download the assistance report with this extension. What I have noticed is that the more extensions you have for Google Meet the worse it behaves. BOR won't let me use all the caracteristics for Grid View and now, Breakout rooms doesn't show all the students... I use 8-12 rooms at the same time. I'm using Windows 10 in a Dell laptop with core 7 processor and 12gb RAM. Thank you for the time and effort.
- (2021-02-24, v:0.0.17.4) Matthias Bergholz: amount bereakout rooms
Hey! Suddenly it is only possible to connect to 3 breakout-rooms + main-room simultaniously. The other rooms are in a pending state. This used to work perfectly. I already removed and reinstalled the Extension and tried chome-beta without success.
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.17.3) rajiv mahajan: Problem with the Google Breakout Tab
Dear Sir / Madam, I've been using your Breakout Room add on since September. Thanks. Today, I keep getting this message. I haven't changed anything nor have I logged out of the Google Suite. I've been using this through my school account. Another teacher had this problem too. Can you help at all please? Thank you. Rajiv Attachments area
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.17.3) Jacob Cecil: Breakout rooms won't open
I get an popup saying there "Error in creating the link for nickname rhhs-jcecil-pd2-br1. You might be getting this error because you did not login using your google suite account. Please note that only google suite accounts can create a meet using nicknames. If you do not have a suite account, then you may only create static urls (purple color) or codes (blue) in the Rooms tab. If you do have a google suite account and are logged in, then please log out and log in again using this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignoutOptions" I have signed out and in again and also reinstalled the extension but it does not fix it. Any solution? Thanks. I am using my school district email to login like I always have. Jacob
- (2021-02-19, v:0.0.17.3) 18T231 - YATHIN K: Doubt related to the generated links.
Hi sir, such a great work. I need to know for how long the generated link be valid? If I am assigning for the next week scheduled meet will the breakout room links be valid till then?
- (2021-02-11, v:0.0.17.3) Cory Needham: Stacked attendees (only some rooms)
I have 6 classes. Most of them work flawlessly; however, it seems like my 4th period always stacks everyone (including the "you are presenting screen") on top of one another in long horizontal rows. After enough people come in then it is impossible to know who is who. This does not happen on my other classes. My other classes tile as expected and do not include the "you are presenting screen". Any ideas what is going on here? I have had other teachers have this same problem and I know they are not using your extension so maybe it is not an extension issue. Any thoughts?
- (2021-02-04, v:0.0.17.3) Jon Scot Burns: Do all participants need to download?
Will every student in all of my classes need to download the extension to make it usable?
- (2021-01-25, v:0.0.17.2) Gemma Valerie Bell: Breakout rooms not connecting
Hi, every time I try to open and sync breakout rooms, I get the message 'sorry we have encountered a problem with joining this video call.' Can you help with why this is and how to load breakouts?
- (2021-01-25, v:0.0.17.2) Ran Dahl: Bandwidth and computer requirements?
Could you please include some details about the hardware and network requirements for using this extension on the main extension page. I've been testing this for our board with a few board-issued chromebooks and they really don't have the CPU/GPU to have multiple, simultaneous instances of Google Meets running. Likewise, I did a few tests of the bandwidth requirements and they quickly become high. Google lists the expected bandwidth for a single SD instance of Meets as being 1 mbps inbound and 2 mbps outbound with 10 participants (https://support.google.com/meethardware/answer/4541234?hl=en#zippy=%2Cminimum-bandwidth-required). What are the practical bandwidth requirements for teachers and students using this extension?
- (2021-01-21, v:0.0.17.2) Kevin Peters: Problems with (sound button) for google meets
Hi Mr. Hudek, I find your extension very helpful but lately I've been finding sometimes the sound button (that controls the sound for the whole meet) doesn't work in some meets when I have more than two meets opens. Sometimes I press the button and I am unable to turn off the sound, other times, the sound is off and pressing the button does nothing to change that. Help here would be appreciated!
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.17.2) Rich Chomko: Clicking Host Controls on control bar
Clicking Host Controls on control bar on bottom has a weird auto-click on report abuse. It used to work, now it doesn't. I thought it was my mouse but even my trackpads do it
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.17.2) Rich Chomko: Control bar at bottom no longer disappearing
Control bar at bottom no longer disappearing, so I can't see names on the bottom tiles.
- (2021-01-09, v:0.0.17.2) Jo Phillips: Rooms not saving
Hi, Great extension. I start online learning in my school on Monday, this will help a lot. I have been playing around with the extension and I have twice set up some classes and added rooms. However, on both occasions, neither the rooms nor the classes were there the next time I opened the extension (e.g. the next day). I'm assuming this is not what's supposed to happen? Am I missing a step? If I have to set the class and rooms up every day from scratch, it will cause big headaches. Thanks! Jo
- (2021-01-04, v:0.0.17.2) Jeevan Jacob Thomas: Nickname not getting updated
Hi Robert, Thank you for the amazing extension. Am on 0.0.17.2; am able to "open" the main/breakout rooms but when I try to "sync" the nickname of the meeting onto the tab it says updated but the tab heading remains the code used for the URL (and not the user friendly main/1/2/3 etc). Could it be due to some change google did to its meeting option? Thank you, Jeevan.
- (2020-11-27, v:0.0.17.0) Weslley Rodrigues: Automatically Allow Outside Participants to enter
Hello professor. How are you doing today? My name is Weslley and i´m from Brasil. i´ve been using your extension every day to control the offer of courses to civil servants in my city. The funvction "Automatically Allow Outside Participants to enter" is essential for me, but actually it´s not working. I belive it starts after the implementation of organizer controls. Could you help me? I appreciate that. Tks
- (2020-11-20, v:0.0.17.0) James Norris: Host Present to all Rooms
Is it possible for the host to present to the different breakout rooms simultaneously? This would allow discussions of the subject in different groups, whilst watching the same presentation, and by a great feature for any Team Quizzes and such.
- (2020-11-19, v:0.0.17.0) Laura Caulin: Trouble with chromebooks
Hello! First of all, thank you for this extension. It's great. I received this email from one of my teachers who has been having great success with your extension until his students got new chromebooks. Any suggestions? "Breakout rooms are not working with the chrome books. It is so slow in opening the rooms that it locks up." Thank you Laura Caulin
- (2020-11-18, v:0.0.17.0) Francesca Rossi: rooms audio
This extension seems to be really great, but I'm experiencing a problem with the audio. When I open the rooms (5 or 6 rooms, not so many) it often happens that for one or two of them the audio can't be heard in the room where it belongs, but in another room. As a result I hear two different rooms audio in just one of them, and nothing in another room where, on the contrary, the students can perfectly hear me. I would really appreciate some hints to fix the problem. Many thanks.
- (2020-11-12, v:0.0.17.0) Isaias Lanzona: How to end the breakout rooms then meet them again at the Main Room.
I have 80 students which I divide into 8 rooms (10 students per room). I meet them first at the Main Room. I present them a specific scenario/problem. Then they go to the breakout rooms to discuss. Then all students go back to the Main Room for the discussion.
- (2020-11-11, v:0.0.17.0) Siti Aisyah: INTERFACE
helo, can i know why my interface of breakoutroom after i click the extension breakout room look weird? it doesnt look like how in the tutorial looks like.
- (2020-11-08, v:0.0.17.0) Giovanni Marsiglio: I'm not able to activate it
I am truly interested on use it with my classes, but I can't start on my Windows 8: Firstly, I see the main window as a Chrome full little windows (with my tabs and address bar ...) Seems work on classes configuration, but when I Try to press on "Open/Sync" buttons, i see the waiting dots but nothing happen... Hints will be very appreciated. Giovanni
- (2020-11-03, v:0.0.17.0) Bill Young: Starting Off
I have just discovered 'Google Meet Breakout Rooms' and it looks great, thanks. I want to use it initially to run a Quiz for 50 to 100 participants allocated to breakout rooms. What is really appealing about your extension is the ability to broadcast video and sound to all breakout rooms. I have been looking for this functionality for some time. However, I want to run a it with a test group in order to understand and become confident with it before going live. My question... Do you have a set of instructions for running such a test? As I think you can imagine, it is hard to practise when there is only me, alone with my computer. If I try to learn with a test group, it could be very tedious for them as I blunder through a series of errors and muttered apologies; and I have no doubt they would advise me to give up the whole project! I am a reasonably regular user of Zoom and have set up and run large webinars. I have a personal G Suite account (basic level paid subscription) but I hardly ever use Meet. If you have such a set of instructions for a test group, that would be wonderful If someone wants to walk me through it in order to create a set of instructions, I would be happily commit the time. Kind regards Bill
- (2020-10-28, v:0.0.17.0) Keith C: When the breakout room extension is installed, I cannot click on the advanced settings feature in the gridview extension. Without the breakout extension installed, I am able to click on the advanced settings feature in gridview. Do you know why?
Grid view advanced settings conflict
- (2020-10-27, v:0.0.17.0) Mariette Timmer: bandwidth
Dear sir, What is the minimum bandwith required for the use of your extension in case of about 15 break out rooms? Yours sincerely, Mariette Timmer
- (2020-10-20, v:0.0.16.8) Bilzã Marques de Araújo: Always Not Logged in Mac OS
Could you please healp us soon? We are using Meet Breakout rooms in Chrome for Mac OS, and we cannot Login. We have tried to login after leave all accounts, and we have tried to login the Chrome. But we still chave the message "Not Logged" in Breakout Rooms. Will it impair the the functionalities of the Breakout Rooms? Are there any way to solve this?
- (2020-10-12, v:0.0.16.8) IT Dept: We have G suite purchased for Capstone High hoskote
We just want advanced Google meet Break Out Rooms(Groups) in G-suite which is already purchased G-suite for Education ? Kindly Call us back 9481872348/7618702524 Thank you
- (2020-10-08, v:0.0.16.8) Laura Pavlik: Thanks for the extension!
I just want you to know that I love your extension and I'm hoping to keep using it even now that Google has breakout rooms. Yours are better! Please keep this extension up and running!
- (2020-10-07, v:0.0.16.8) Boy Scout Troop 362: Access
I have been using this extension for Scouts. My Main room is the Troop meeting and the Breakouts are the Patrol meetings. It was a steep learning curve for me, but I thought I had it even though I still had to let everybody into the Main meeting and the Patrol meetings. Last week Scouts attempting to access the main meeting were rejected from entering out of hand. I could see the message blink on my screen for a moment. I can't find any setting I may have changed. I have tried to allow entry without permission because I control who is sent the invitation but still have to click everybody in. Please; What am I doing wrong?
- (2020-10-06, v:0.0.16.8) Diego G: how to use it
how do you use it