Plugin to track GA Event Tracker event calls that persists across pages
Simple persistent tracker that logs Google Analytics 'trackEvent' calls. Primarily intended for web developers to debug Event Tracking calls. 1.0.4 changes --------------- - Click URL header to toggle showing full URL 1.0.3 changes --------------- - Now supports the new GA api calls for event tracking https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/advanced - Reduced memory usage (although it was already tiny before) - Now using plugin manifest v2
- (2019-06-25) Very easy to use! Perfect for debugging and optimalisation
- (2019-02-28) Peter Ermakov: One of the most useful apps ever! When you have 6000+ events on project the extension incredibly! Thank you!
- (2018-01-02) Lucas Bustamante: Sounds good. Doesn't work. (Nothing shows up)
- (2017-11-15) Emma Barnes: I use this literally all the time, so simple, works, thanks so much!
- (2016-12-06) Amy Schnebelin: Love how simple and easy this is to use. My only wish is that I could open it in a new window or dock it like Chrome dev tools.
- (2016-08-24) Michael Heraghty: Copy to clipboard function would be great.
- (2016-02-16) Nick Altmann: Super helpful utility. Would be great to see a column for non-interaction too.
- (2015-10-20) Phil Suter: Works again
- (2014-06-17) Really smart, a vital part of a general debugging tool. Easy for regular users to understand also, so it's great for general debugging outside of the die-hard analytics set. I second Apoorva's idea about being able to copy text from the plugin easily; perhaps also a CSV export option?
- (2014-06-13) Apoorva Chandra: You should be able to copy the event text, which is displayed in the plugin
- (2013-09-24) Evgeniy Izmalkov: ease and useful
- (2019-08-09, v:1.0.4) 伊藤友也: パラメータをトラックできません
インストールしましたが、パラメータをトラックできません(Nothing yetと表示されています)。ただし、他の友人が同じサイトを閲覧した場合は、トラックできています。 ＜環境＞ ブラウザ：Chrome (76.0.3809.100) PC：Mac book Pro OS : Mojave 10.14.2
- (2018-06-26, v:1.0.4) Andy G: Fails to catch first event to fire about 50% of the time
Great, super useful extension. One problem: About half the time it fails to catch the first event that fires; I've verified on Analytics that they're actually firing. Not really sure what the problem is here.
- (2018-06-19, v:1.0.4) Not Working
The Event Tracking Tracker is not working, and only tracks events from the Google Analytics site.
- (2018-03-08, v:1.0.4) Enable Always on Top
Would be nice to have a button/option to activate an "always on top" display. It's bad to having to click on the extension every time an event is being fired/tested.
- (2017-10-17, v:1.0.4) Roman Rajchert: Doesn't work
It just doesn't work.
- (2017-04-04, v:1.0.4) Not working
Just now install the extensions in my browser i don' know how to start tracking the event or any url tracking.Help me,thanks in advance
- (2016-12-15, v:1.0.4) Brian Kenyon: automatic link checking
It would be great to be able to highlight and find all onclick ga( events and export them into a spreadsheet without having to click links and things to get the events to log.
- (2016-12-15, v:1.0.4) Brian Kenyon: CSV Export and longer Lists with checkboxes
Could you add te ability to export or save the list to csv? It would also be nice to have more results shown in a scrolling window that you could click a checkbox to the left of each row to select it for export. This is a great tool for debugging google analytic events! Its tricky though to copy and paste the results into a spreadsheet.
- (2016-08-05, v:1.0.4) Ishan Chawla: Not able to track
Is the anything required, login into your GA account or something?
- (2015-05-11, v:1.0.3) Tn L: How to see full link and full action?
It works... but we can't see the full name of the liks and actions...