This extension assist you to visualise JSON response from any website or API request in your browser. It introduces you with…
This extension assist you to visualise JSON response from any website or API request in your browser. It introduces you with awesome JSON prettify experiences. It has many unique features that makes it awesome. It helps developers to format or prettify JSON and traverse to the properties in graphical view. It has a nice and interactive chart to represent your server response or your provided JSON on input section in graphical view. It's main features are: 1) Prettify JSON response on every JSON response from any server or API url. 2) Visual representation of response 3) Depth traversing of JSON property using breadcrumbs 4) Custom JSON prettify and representation in JSON Input area 5) Cool User Interface. 6) Copy Path or property 7) Copy value 9) Access JSON in your console using only 'json' keyword and hit enter And many more are coming at next. We are working hard to add new features on regular basis. Github URL: https://github.com/rbrahul/Awesome-JSON
- (2020-02-20) Franklin Rabay: This is really awesome, for me the only missing feature is the ability to save or export the charts, which is a pity...
- (2020-02-12) Saeed Yari: When I search a tool for pretty REST API responses, I filtered results with 5 stars. I see two options. but this one is the best tools that I see. tnx.
- (2020-02-01) Jeff Trimmer: One of the best JSON viewers I have come across so far. Thank you for providing this tool.
- (2020-01-29) Umar Zahir: i liked it, awesome
- (2020-01-23) Rafael Fogel: Awesome plugin. Chart mode is incredible. Congrats.
- (2020-01-15) Xu Tony: Awesome !
- (2020-01-15) 董升: 和bilibili.com 网站首页菜单有冲突
- (2020-01-13) Nikola Lohinski: Very useful, however, it does not load local files when opened with chrome. I can not manage to auto parse local `.json` files.
- (2020-01-12) Mickael Bourgois: Doesn't work for local files (file://) also a filter/research feature could be useful and an expand all / collapse all feature could be nice like the one from Firefox json viewer
- (2020-01-10) Eric Hays: Fantastic extension! Really love the ability to view a JSON object as a chart for quickly seeing layers and relationships. Only feature I wish was included is an option to list the URL + timestamp at the top or bottom of the JSON object so that copy/pasting with URL + timestamp included is easier.
- (2020-01-09) Vincent GS: Numa, está bien pro D:
- (2020-01-05) Roberto Pereira: esta de ruta
- (2020-01-03) Leandro Marques: Pratique et vraiment lisible. Pratico e visualisação agradavél
- (2019-12-29) Tech Zone-LK-ටෙක් Zone: Great tool
- (2019-12-28) Tai Pham: it's great !!. Thank the developer very much.
- (2019-12-25) 严严: nice
- (2019-12-24) Hung-Chang Cheng: More easy to use than other extension. Auto dark-mode Nice~~~
- (2019-12-21) Muntasir Billah Munna: Rahul, this is the greatest JSON I've ever encountered. But my problem is, your extension is requiring "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit". Can you please explain why? Your extension does one thing and does it with absolute perfection, but that one thing shouldn't require any other data than which I provided. I'd expect a newer version soon which won't require this permission.
- (2019-12-20) zhu chao: 非常好用
- (2019-12-10) saharsh jain: Best json viewer available using it for last one year from different accounts. 1000% happy with the extension. Every developer needs this.
- (2019-12-02) nash Lee: 非常好用，界面也很好看，值得推荐
- (2019-11-27) Guilherme Canoa: É o mais bonito e organizado, porém buga algumas páginas.
- (2019-11-22) vishwa karma: good
- (2019-11-19) Lam Lê Trần Nguyên: One great feature comparing to other JSON viewers is the chart view. I love it.
- (2019-11-19) gala lx: Chart mode is awesome !
- (2019-10-29, v:1.0.6) Eli Saav: Auth scripts get interrupted and dont allow you to log in to some pages
title says it, sometimes while trying to log to a page the auth script gets shown as Json because of this extension and doesnt let you log in peace. I had to deactivate the extension to log, maybe a domaing ignorer would fix the issue! Otherwise amazing work!
- (2019-09-22, v:1.0.6) Raphael Jacki Wittoz: Freeze my connection to my NAS
Hi, I have big problem.. this extension freeze my connection to my synology DS115j. Very hard to detect :o Proof : https://youtu.be/Yr0lSA7pNR0
- (2019-09-21, v:1.0.6) Matthew Rideout: Copying Path - Have Preference For Formatting
Hello, I program in Dart for building Flutter apps. The path formatting I prefer is: ['weather']['temperature']; Currently, your extension copies the path like this: weather.description; (lack of brackets with quotes for key names) It would be great if there was a setting that allowed you to choose your preferred format for copying the path.
- (2019-08-16, v:1.0.6) Xigmond Berton: Requests
its name is really fits its work. this extension has become one of my every-day tools i use it 100s of times every day. i just have 2 requests: 1- in the chart section could it show more than 2 levels of nodes ? 2- it would be much more awesome if it somehow shows where is the error in the json object or where the error starts ...
- (2019-08-09, v:1.0.6) Ricardo Pineda Then: Why unsafe-eval?
Hello! Great tool, one question, why do you use "unsafe-eval" on the manifest.json? Is this required for it to work? Some users might use this to check extensions: https://lifehacker.com/heres-one-way-to-check-that-your-chrome-extensions-are-1836630986
- (2019-08-01, v:1.0.6) Javed Husain: What is the licensing for this plugin?
Is there a specific license for this plugin?
- (2019-06-13, v:1.0.6) Stefano Bargioni: Accessibility problem when printing in B/W
Colors of properties (#4fdee5) and values (#01ff70) have a very low contrast on the white background. Change both colors, or add options to modify them. Thx. sb
- (2019-05-27, v:1.0.6) Andrey Worldwide: sort keys of object by alphabet (like google dev tools)
this will help to search specific property
- (2019-05-27, v:1.0.6) Andrey Worldwide: after parse json collapse all nodes except first level
if you have objects with many keys hard to search specific key inside. Or if you have big array
- (2019-04-25, v:1.0.6) Ramkumar Pillai: Table Format or Export as csv
would it be possible to add Export as CSV or Table View in this tool ?